Arms - 15.75"
    Waist - 33.5"
    Legs -24.5"

Post workout measurements:

Chest - 43.5"
    Arms - 16"
    Waist - 34"
    Legs -25"

Workout routine: (45mins per session except for legs that’s a 60mins session)

Monday: Chest/Traps
    Tuesday: Legs/lower back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: biceps/triceps
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: Back
    Sunday: OFF

I will be capping this stuff for ease of use. 500mg per cap at 3caps a day. One 15mins before for breakfast, one 15mins before preworkout meal and one 15mins before postworkout meal.

Daily Caloric intake: according to Fitday = 3000cals. Use whole foods at 6 meals at day, regard shakes more as a treat and not very often during a week (or longer)

Pictures:

Before Stomach:

Before Back:

Last edited by Rivet; 10-04-2006 at 10:15 PM.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.59%

Looks good, Riv! Good luck!
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    Looks good, Riv! Good luck!
    Thanks! Worse comes to worse. I can make curries out of the stuff
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.09%

Good luck man, let me know if ya need any help along the way.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I need to order some caps cause holy damn! Maybe I have some caps I can empty out
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I need to order some caps cause holy damn! Maybe I have some caps I can empty out
    I find this so entertaining. If the supplement sucked, you guys would murder me!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Oh, if it wasn't for the fact I felt it worked after the first dose I would of hunted you down and done worse than murder you. I would make you eat a baker's dozen of Yellow Gold
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Oh, if it wasn't for the fact I felt it worked after the first dose I would of hunted you down and done worse than murder you. I would make you eat a baker's dozen of Yellow Gold

Bakers dozen, YUM.....
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%

Now i'm scared. i think USP just got one of them lightbulb thingies again.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%

I was right and even my freaky imagination couldn't of came up with that...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nextl...tml#post636865
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

As requested:

Meals:

1 6:20am (1st dose of YG) - 8egg whites, whole wheat sugar free toast,
    1-1.2 cups of brocoli (substitute chug of olive oil in place of the toast on some days)

2 9:00am Bowl of brown Rice and huge pieces of chicken breast (tandori style) rice is sometimes substituted for whole wheat breads and bagels

3 11:30-12:00 Same as 2

4 2:00- 3:00(preworkout 2nd dose of YG) same as 2

Hit the Gym at 4:00pm

5 5:00) (postworkout 3rd dose of YG) 8eggs whites, a chug of olive oil, whole wheat sugar free crackers (whole box) or brown rice OR this meal 2 scoops of whey (or egg whites and sucralose and cinnamon), 2 tablespoons of natty peanut butter and 1.5 cups of raw oats all mushed up together

6 (8:00) tub of cottage cheese, if hungry I dip whole wheat crackers until I finish it off

This is what I how I usually eat it does change here and there. And I do have a few healthy snacks in between the meals but nothing is regular or at the same times (Im eating Sauerkraut as I am typing this)
    Last edited by Rivet; 10-05-2006 at 07:30 AM.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

dont call it Yellow Gold call it Yummy Gold!!

Just got the Yellow Gold in. Ok I couldnít help myself and tasted it as soon as I got in the door. It isnít THAT bad. I put together most of my own supps and Iíve had a lot worse. I JUST took my 1st dose (sorry I couldnít help myself) itís for my postworkout meal. I experimented different ways of taking it. Tried the powder directly on my tougue but I think that would stain my teeth hah. Tried it in cold water that was ok. But the best and easiest and most palatable was in warm/hot water. That made a big part of the taste disappear. I did it as a shot but I didnít have to wash it down afterwards haha. It tastes kinda like curried aspirin . I will cap my doses for work but will save my caps and just take it straight since it isnt so bad to me.

Will update more after it has had time to kick in Öif it can kick in for me that is
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Omg!!

Whats going on? Something that works on me? Im confused! Hah

Anyways, yea I took it postworkout (I just got the stuff) with some eggs and half a loaf of bread covered in olive oil and garlic. I waited 15mins then chowed down. About 20 after it felt like someone was pumping air into all my muscles my chest got hit 1st. After I got used to this I noticed that any muscle group even if just used a little bit swelled up. Example, my traps are swollen from typing this out! I donít know if this is good, but my lower back swelled up just from walking and standing haha. One side effect I have noticed is that my face feels flushed and warm. That and Iím hungry again. Itís really affecting my traps and entire back a lot. I think all my blood is in my back because I cant get an arm pump.
  14. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rivet

Whats going on? Something that works on me? Im confused! Hah

Anyways, yea I took it postworkout (I just got the stuff) with some eggs and half a loaf of bread covered in olive oil and garlic. I waited 15mins then chowed down. About 20 after it felt like someone was pumping air into all my muscles my chest got hit 1st. After I got used to this I noticed that any muscle group even if just used a little bit swelled up. Example, my traps are swollen from typing this out! I donít know if this is good, but my lower back swelled up just from walking and standing haha. One side effect I have noticed is that my face feels flushed and warm. That and Iím hungry again. Itís really affecting my traps and entire back a lot. I think all my blood is in my back because I cant get an arm pump.
    LOL at tasting "Not that bad" and he is calling us a bunch of girlly men...
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    LOL at tasting "Not that bad" and he is calling us a bunch of girlly men...
    sorry, It could be from eating allot of turmeric already. Thatís one of my theories on why itís working on me! My body isnít treating it as a foreign substance because its used to it I even dont mind the aftertaste well...Im kinda enjoying that as well
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Red face please keep working

Second dose was taken at 6:00am, ate at 6:15. Sadly, Iím not feeling the effects I felt yesterday. Perhaps I only get that effect postworkout or something.

I wiill update more later on during the day. Today is an OFF day which is usually no carb day but Im too curious about the product
  17. Guest

If you have not used the simple and brilliant copy and paste technique At:
    SynergyMuscle.com - Yellow Gold
    or
    USP Labs - Bodybuilding Dungeon

Please do so quys as soon as possible..
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Looking back on my 1st dose yesterday of Yellow Gold I found it pretty stimulating. I stayed up quite a few hours more then I usually do. The opposite happened today. For my 3rd dose I took it 15mins before hitting a Chinese buffet. I think all the high gi carbs interacts with this in a weird way. Within 20mins of eating I wanted to take a nap and was quite tired. Itís been a few hours since then and I still feel really tired but that can be just from the entire day taking its toll on me.
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.59%

I hear ya on that one, Rivet. It's Friday though, and I'm getting a good night's sleep tonight. Too soon for me to tell if its the YG or just life in general that has me tired out right now. I guess we'll just wait and see!

HL
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    I hear ya on that one, Rivet. It's Friday though, and I'm getting a good night's sleep tonight. Too soon for me to tell if its the YG or just life in general that has me tired out right now. I guess we'll just wait and see!

HL
    Did you noticed a different with low and high gi foods?
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.59%

Can't say that I can because I really haven't thought about it. Let me get back to you on lethargy after high GI intake. I'll see if I can ingest some on seperate days and at different times for objectivity's sake.

HL
  22. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Unhappy

Sorry to announce that besides my initial reaction to the product I havenít experiences any other positive aspects from it since. I took it pre (15mins before meal) and post (same) today and experienced nothing. No extra pump at the gym and no pump or stimulation for no reason like on my initial dose.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.09%

That sucks man. That's about as worthless as tits on a borehog. Pardon the expression, it's something that my Dad always says. Rubbed off on me I guess.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeClark
    That sucks man. That's about as worthless as tits on a borehog. Pardon the expression, it's something that my Dad always says. Rubbed off on me I guess.
    haha

For anyone reading its not the products fault. Its me, people who know me online know that I dont respond to much. Its not diet etc etc because you dont need a good diet to be able to respond to 4grams of phenibut (I dont). If usp wants I could double my dose but that would give me perhaps 2-2.5 weeks instead of 4weeks.
  25. Guest

haha

For anyone reading its not the products fault. Its me, people who know me online know that I dont respond to much. Its not diet etc etc because you dont need a good diet to be able to respond to 4grams of phenibut (I dont). If usp wants I could double my dose but that would give me perhaps 2-2.5 weeks instead of 4weeks.

Lets keep dosing it and see what the stats say.
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Lets keep dosing it and see what the stats say.
    Yep Im going to start my YG measurements on monday. I will bring a measuring tape and hide in the bathroom stall hehe.
    Last edited by Rivet; 10-08-2006 at 01:43 PM.
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Judging by my two above pics could someone give me a guestimate on what my BF % would be? Im thinking 16-17%
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Today was chest day, didn't notice anything yet again. My incline BB press has gone up 5lbs but thats constant to how it has been increasing before starting up YG.

Post workout measurements

Pre YG: Chest - 43.5''

Week 1 on Yellow Gold: Chest - 43.5''

I wonder what the variable was to my initial reaction to YG.
  29. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Update!

I found the variable. YG only seems to have any effect on me during POSTWORKOUT dosing and meal. My postworkout measurement said 43.5 (taken after my very last rep) well now after taking my YG postworkout dose and meal my chest swelled up to 44íí. I even felt it slowly fill up like some pumping air into my back and chest kind just like how it worked the 1st time which was postworkout.
  30. Guest

I found the variable. YG only seems to have any effect on me during POSTWORKOUT dosing and meal. My postworkout measurement said 43.5 (taken after my very last rep) well now after taking my YG postworkout dose and meal my chest swelled up to 44íí. I even felt it slowly fill up like some pumping air into my back and chest kind just like how it worked the 1st time which was postworkout.
    Great news. I has real sad for you especially after being teased by YG on the first dose.

What
  31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Great news. I has real sad for you especially after being teased by YG on the first dose.

What

What what?
  32. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Iím noticing YG is keeping me a little too regular. I would really be happy with this but a lot of it is water. I take in a lot of water so I should be ok. If I wasnít losing so much water this would be a very positive thing as I hate being bloated with food. Its not each time Im losing alot of water however so it should not be a a problem.
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.59%

This is so weird that a few people are so regular after YG. I really haven't noticed a difference. I guess that's just one of those things.
    HL
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Didnít notice any difference during my workout. No extra pump postworkout either but thatís probably because it was leg day and itís such a large group.

Legs pre YG postworkout: 25íí

Legs week 1 YG postworkout: 25íí
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Didnít notice much today. I was really hungry about 15mins after taking YG postworkout today. Had a huge postworkout meal and was still had a big appetite afterwards. Had a great shoulder workout but Im not seeing anything more then I usually do in the gym.

Edit: I usually get pretty bad ďgoodĒ doms in my chest 2 days after it has been worked out. Well thatís today and the doms have been reduced A LOT, I can barely feel itÖ
    Last edited by Rivet; 10-11-2006 at 08:23 PM.
  36. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Friday isnít a gym day. Saturday is back day and I donít measure that. Sunday I will take new pics and AM weight. I have noticed Iíve gained some weight. I usually weigh around 188lbs during the day but I just noticed that Iím now 190lbs at the same time of the day. Daytime waist size is still 34íí (33.5 in the morn). Canít wait to check out my AM weigh on Sunday.

Edit: Ok, just did the ďflex testĒ for fun. Its been a week since I started this and Im already noticing more density to my biceps. I was flexing my right one it became pretty much rock hard. Yes Im taking in large amounts of water (anymore and I would have to quit my job so I could spend my time in the bathroom). But my bicep got to the point of ďalmostĒ cramping (it got sore for a few mins). Also feeling this same sensation creeping up in my calves as well.

I just found a new way to eat my night time cottage cheese. Take the tub, drop the cottage cheese into a blender add 1/4 rounded teaspoon of dill. Blend until it looks like sour cream. Makes a great dip
    Last edited by Rivet; 10-13-2006 at 09:02 PM.
  37. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

I attempted to post this on the 12th, its on the other 2 sites but I guess it timed out here and never got posted.

Pre YG measurements :Arms Ė 16íí

Week 1 on YG: Arm - 16.14íí

Not a huge difference but I could really feel the difference. Alternating DB curls still on the rise
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

I decided to take the picture today instead of Sunday. My back shows some improvement. Stomach remains the same with the same morning measurements of 33.5íí. Morning weight went up 2lbs from 185 to 187 which seems to be consistent with what Iíve been seeing for the past couple of day.

Post workout measurements recap:

Pre YG Week 1 YG
    Chest - 43.5" Chest -44íí
    Arms - 16" Arms Ė 16.14íí
    Waist - 34" Waist Ė 34íí
    Legs -25" Legs Ė 25íí

Week 1 Stomach

Week 1 Back
  39. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.99%

In my opinion, that increase in the arm size could be temporary cell volumization. However, with that density you talk of, in on week, that increase is significant. Think if you were to take this product for many weeks?
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Quote Originally Posted by dexterium
    In my opinion, that increase in the arm size could be temporary cell volumization. However, with that density you talk of, in on week, that increase is significant. Think if you were to take this product for many weeks?
    Thats my opinion as well

I would like to point out to being an extreme non responder to everything. I have never had a cell volumizer work on me (Creatine, NO2 etc) so this is all new to me. I hope it keeps working in this fashion. If the price is right on this product I can see it being usefull year round. I wonder how this product would work out for someone who responds to creatine, it could possible help with creatine uptake.

Perhaps USPLabs can ship to me all the tasty powder he cant cap! haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Yellow Gold Log!
    By jminis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 04:09 PM