protomikes mellow yellow gold log. - AnabolicMinds.com

protomikes mellow yellow gold log.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    protomikes mellow yellow gold log.


    sorry for the late start, but here it goes...

    yellow gold came to my office yesterday afternoon, and i've held off on it so far. starting tomorrow morning.

    so here are my pre-YG stats:
    height: 5'11"
    weight: 179lbs (this morning on an empty stomach)
    bf: 15.5% via tanita (will have caliper access by next weeks weigh in)
    chest: morning - 41, post workout - 41 3/4
    waist: 32"
    thigh: morn - 21, post - 22
    arm: morn - 13 1/4, post - 14

    goal:
    recomp.

    diet:
    roughly 40/40/20, i can post the daily meal plan tomorrow if anyone wants to look at it.

    i'll be lifting four times a week, and doin cardio on the days that im not in the gym... have been doin the flex test since friday, and have gotten strange looks left and right, but can't wait to find out about the muscle density properties that usp keeps talkin about... and thank you usplabs for letting me test this new compound out.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    421

    Reputation

    good luck... Does this stuff make you run to the bathroom right after you take it or is it just me??

    PS. You stole my title for my log
  3. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    good luck... Does this stuff make you run to the bathroom right after you take it or is it just me??

    PS. You stole my title for my log
    actually haven't had any of those sides just yet... only taken two doses and feelin pretty damn tight right now.

    diet plan:
    7:30am - two scoops of whey with water.

    9:30am - half cup of fiber one w/ 10oz of skim milk

    12:00am - two slices of double fiber whole wheat bread w/ a chicken breast

    3:15pm - 15 almonds w/ nonfat yogurt

    6:00pm - chicken breast w/ 1cup of brown rice

    7:30pm - gym... drinkin excell while there.

    8:30pm - two scoops of whey w/ 16oz milk

    9:30pm - chicken breast w/ broccoli

    11:00pm - cup of 1 % cottage cheese w/ 8oz skim milk


    i was goin to dose the YG with my fiber one in the morning, and then with my pwo meal and pwo meal. does that seem like a good plan? usp, anything you would like me to change to the diet? ohh and the reason why i mentioned whey instead of a brand, is that im almost out of my substance and have 10lbs of peanut butter/chocolate blend on its way from AI.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    421

    Reputation

    how about energy, i feel like moving if you know what i mean.
  5. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    how about energy, i feel like moving if you know what i mean.

    OOO thats without saying, Saturated glycogen AMino filled muscles equals super energy!

    Wait until the workout!

    What time is your pre workout meal and what time is the workout?

    I would 100% add some carbs in the morning. What is the purpose of only whey in the moring and then fiber and skim mill later? I would combine the first 2 meals into one meal. If you do not feel comfortable with that take YG before second meal not first. YOU NEED carbs. YOu will lose weight even if carbs are added to a reasonable limit.


    8:30 pm meal I would add 1/2 cup oats or 1/4 cup oats and 1/2 bannana..Trust me and love latter.
  6. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    What time is your pre workout meal and what time is the workout?

    I would 100% add some carbs in the morning. What is the purpose of only whey in the moring and then fiber and skim mill later? I would combine the first 2 meals into one meal. If you do not feel comfortable with that take YG before second meal not first. YOU NEED carbs. YOu will lose weight even if carbs are added to a reasonable limit.


    8:30 pm meal I would add 1/2 cup oats or 1/4 cup oats and 1/2 bannana..Trust me and love latter.
    work out is generally around 7:30. the only reason why i have the shake in the morning by itself is that i drink it on my way to my office, and after my morning meeting is when i eat the second meal... if you think combining them would be best, i can wake up earlier to do that. also i forgot to mention in my pwo meal i usually have four egg whites. i'll also add in some oats tonight and get some bananas as well. thanks for the tune up!
  7. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    421

    Reputation

    Here is my perfect breakfast that might help you out. I found it in the recipe section. Get you protien shake ready then cook up some oatmeal 1/2 cup add it into your protien mix. You can throw in a banana or a spoon of peanut butter for flavor. Taste good and a nice way of getting your morning protein and carbs.
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    Here is my perfect breakfast that might help you out. I found it in the recipe section. Get you protien shake ready then cook up some oatmeal 1/2 cup add it into your protien mix. You can throw in a banana or a spoon of peanut butter for flavor. Taste good and a nice way of getting your morning protein and carbs.
    Exactly what I do but I just add the oats raw..
  9. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day one(october 4th) on yellow gold:

    i hit the gym and did chest and tris, not really sure if it was the yg or not, but it seemed like my muscles where fuller while i was at the gym... this girl im seein came over last night, and said that i seemed like i had more energy than usual.

    as of this morning muscles feel alittle bit fuller than normal.
  10. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day two(oct 5th):

    jonesboy, i know exactly what your talkin about with the energy, i can really feel it today. did legs tonight, usually i hate doin squats... but bloody hell, for whatever reason i had a ton of energy all day long. squats where nothin at all. infact i just wanted to keep on going... but they closed up for the night and made me leave. i added in usp's suggestions into my diet today, it seems like the extra carbs really helped out alot... and your right, the banana really did hit the spot.
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    If you have not used the simple and brilliant copy and paste technique At:
    SynergyMuscle.com - Yellow Gold
    or
    USP Labs - Bodybuilding Dungeon

    Please do so quys as soon as possible..
  12. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    966

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    day two(oct 5th):

    jonesboy, i know exactly what your talkin about with the energy, i can really feel it today. did legs tonight, usually i hate doin squats... but bloody hell, for whatever reason i had a ton of energy all day long. squats where nothin at all. infact i just wanted to keep on going... but they closed up for the night and made me leave. i added in usp's suggestions into my diet today, it seems like the extra carbs really helped out alot... and your right, the banana really did hit the spot.
    I found it stimulating as well. I could not place my finger on it. Its not like EC or plain coffee energy.
  13. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Well all these logs have me intrigued.
  14. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day three(oct 6th):

    fridays are typically long days for me, and normally i don't lift at all. just a little background on me, mon-fri i work at an office in the mornings(six am till five pm) then on fri and sat nights i work at a bar... so i generally try and get some kinda sleep inbetween jobs just so i can stay awake till two am when we close up the bar. well since i got lucky enough to test out yg i decided to try and get to the gym and get back and bi's in. had an amazing workout, lots of energy. even had plenty for when i was working at the bar later on, which is where i took my last dose of yg(i mixed it up with some cissus and nac and just downed it all together) and i got some interesting looks from that. kinda wierd how i thought i would have been dragging on the whole night, but i actually had alot of energy to throw a couple guy out and to break up a fight.

    i gotta say, that im sure im probably the smallest guy testing this out right now... the reason why i mention this is that lot of the guy who work at my bar noticed that i looked bigger. hell two of them who actually asked if i was on anything "anabolic" or if i was "injecting now". thought you guys might like this also, one the newer guys asked me if i was on no2, cause he had read about how it can make you hyooooge overnight.

    day four(oct 7th):

    well looks like i should have gotten some sleep... ended up crashing from 3:30am till 3pm, and just feelin worn out for the first couple hours that i was awake. on sat and sun the gym i goto closes early, and it was stormin pretty bad(we had a nor'easter) so i decided to just chill out and do some ab work. again when i was workin at the bar, some of the locals and people workin said that i looked a little bigger. i had to tell some of them that i wasn't on any creatine or any volumizers... which makes me really want to add some cee, and taurine into the mix. either way i had a nice full look and a good pump all night.

    day five(oct 8th):

    went to my parents house for the day to shop at costco, and to watch sunday football on a 61" plasma in high def. took yg twards the end of the day when i got back to the beach, and went running on the beach... nothin like doin hiit in sand. got a pretty decent run in last night, even had the family say that i was lookin a little leaner since they last saw me.
  15. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    421

    Reputation

    good job... and nice log
  16. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    421

    Reputation

    good job... and nice log Oh and has anyone gotten any zits.. I have had three zits but nothing major... will keep a watch out for it..
  17. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy
    good job... and nice log Oh and has anyone gotten any zits.. I have had three zits but nothing major... will keep a watch out for it..
    thanks for the compliments on the log, its my first attempt at one and im really tryin to not screw it up. nothin really out of the ordinary i guess as far as zits go... but i will keep a look out for anything. it does feel like my libido is up a little bit more these last few days. can't wait for one of the two girls im seein to come down to the beach for a few days.
  18. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    966

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    it does feel like my libido is up a little bit more these last few days.
    I probably wont notice this even if I do get it. My libido is too high usually and a bother
  19. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day six(oct 9th):

    didn't have the greatest workout last night. could have been that i was rushed to do some other things before i left, or that they where playing something horrible named deliahla over the loud speaker system... i was doin chest and tris yesterday, just felt completely full and pumped the whole time. infact my triceps felt so damn tight that i wasn't sure i was goin to get through my last set of extensions. went home and even though it wasn't a full week yet, i really wanted to take some kind of picture record as to my progress so far and what yg has done for me. so... i thought i would put these up, guess i can take them down when i do the official pics tonight with a newspaper and all.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  20. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    421

    Reputation

    nice my man.. Your chest looks like it has gotten bigger. i couldn't see if your obliques have gotten any smaller ... but yeah looking good!!
  21. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    day six(oct 9th):

    didn't have the greatest workout last night. could have been that i was rushed to do some other things before i left, or that they where playing something horrible named deliahla over the loud speaker system... i was doin chest and tris yesterday, just felt completely full and pumped the whole time. infact my triceps felt so damn tight that i wasn't sure i was goin to get through my last set of extensions. went home and even though it wasn't a full week yet, i really wanted to take some kind of picture record as to my progress so far and what yg has done for me. so... i thought i would put these up, guess i can take them down when i do the official pics tonight with a newspaper and all.
    Looks like great progress but it would help if you used the same pose as the first pictures. Weigh youself unoffically please.
  22. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Looks like great progress but it would help if you used the same pose as the first pictures. Weigh youself unoffically please.
    weight was 183lbs this morning when i woke up. i actually just took those photos to send to some friends who live in cali and maui, since i sent them links to this log... i still plan on doin the same poses, that i did for the first set, with a newspaper when i get home tonight now that its officially been a week.
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    weight was 183lbs this morning when i woke up. i actually just took those photos to send to some friends who live in cali and maui, since i sent them links to this log... i still plan on doin the same poses, that i did for the first set, with a newspaper when i get home tonight now that its officially been a week.
    do you feel leaner? Is the 183lb a typo because not to long ago you where 179.
  24. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    do you feel leaner? Is the 183lb a typo because not to long ago you where 179.
    well that was as of this morning when i first woke up... goin to guess some is water(and maybe glycogen?), another factor could be my prebed meal of cottage cheese and milk that i had last night. yeah i do feel leaner, but i honestly feel bigger and stronger.
  25. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    966

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    well that was as of this morning when i first woke up... goin to guess some is water(and maybe glycogen?), another factor could be my prebed meal of cottage cheese and milk that i had last night. yeah i do feel leaner, but i honestly feel bigger and stronger.
    I feel leaner but that could be because YG is making me pretty "regular" could this be why you feel leaner?
  26. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    I feel leaner but that could be because YG is making me pretty "regular" could this be why you feel leaner?
    YG causes fat oxidation and prevents the glucose from entering fat cells.
  27. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day seven(oct 10th):

    just another cardio day for me, went and did more hiit on the beach after i got home from my office. feels like my endurance is up a little bit. had a nice pump all over, and noticed that my muscles felt full... had a dif person take the pics this week so im hopin that they are useful.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  28. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet
    I feel leaner but that could be because YG is making me pretty "regular" could this be why you feel leaner?
    still haven't noticed myself bein any extra "regular" just yet... then again i eat a ton of fiber with my carbs. not sure if the pics do any justification or not, but i asked my buddy whose been crashing at my house and one of the girls im seeing how and they both said im lookin leaner than before.
  29. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day eight(oct 11th):

    didn't get to goto the gym, ended up having to clean my house as i got an email from some of my family saying they would be down to visit me on thursday... which was a lame attempt at saying they wanted to goto the beach one last time before it gets too cold out. so i spent the better part of four hours cleaning my place and washing the sheets in my spare bedroom. fun. nothin to report other than just a nice full feeling... also the more i was thinkin about it, i noticed that the means where i took yg my muscles just felt i guess denser than normal.

    day nine(oct 12th):

    leg day at the gym. work up and some how managed to cut my foot pretty bad on some tile when i was getting out of the shower. since i didn't get to goto the gym the day before i didn't want to wuss out and claim i couldn't due legs cause of a cut. so i did squats with a smith machine to try and keep from opening it up again. had a decent work out. pretty amazed that im starting to see alot of veins popping out of no where on my legs now. also it seemed that i was able to get down a few egg whites with my post work out meal, when i used to get stuffed after a chicken breast and brocolli.
  30. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike

    day nine(oct 12th):

    leg day at the gym. work up and some how managed to cut my foot pretty bad on some tile when i was getting out of the shower. since i didn't get to goto the gym the day before i didn't want to wuss out and claim i couldn't due legs cause of a cut. so i did squats with a smith machine to try and keep from opening it up again. had a decent work out. pretty amazed that im starting to see alot of veins popping out of no where on my legs now. also it seemed that i was able to get down a few egg whites with my post work out meal, when i used to get stuffed after a chicken breast and brocolli.
    I'll send some Pink bandaids we been working on
  31. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I'll send some Pink bandaids we been working on
    are they anabolic?
  32. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day ten(oct 13th):

    same deal as last friday. worked both jobs and was able to get a really nice back and bi workout in. constant flow of energy, and had a really nice pump while doin dumbell curls. gotta say my lifts seem to be goin up, feel really full, and i get comments sayin that i look bigger while im workin at the bar. i gotta say this is the kinda supp that im goin to want to keep on taking.

    well im off to dc for the night... my bestfriend has lived there for the last seven years, and in the next three days he is movin to cali for a new job. so might not update till monday morning when i get to my office.
  33. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    well im off to dc for the night... my bestfriend has lived there for the last seven years, and in the next three days he is movin to cali for a new job. so might not update till monday morning when i get to my office.
    Be safe but have fun!
  34. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day eleven(oct 14th):

    what should have started out with me hittin the gym to do shoulders then heading out to dc as soon as i had my pwo meal... turned into me hittin up the gym for a decent workout, then i ended up helpin a friend of mine on a contracting job he had gutting a house untill about five pm. i brought two servings of AI's peanut butter chocolate isolate with me, some almonds, fiber one to eat while i was working, and durring our lunch break ended up eatting two grilled chicken salads... so i had tried to keep up on my nutrition while i was doin all that. carried around a gallon jug of water with me the whole time, which probably helped as well. had a ton of veins popping out all over all day. ended up in dc around 9:40 that night, had a good time. went to a taproom in arlington called dr. dremos if anyones heard of it. it was a really chill spot, had a punk band playing in the back who where covering a monkeys song, and they somewhat healthy food there. only had two beers... tried to be good while i was out.

    day twelve(oct 15th):

    got some cardio from walkin around pentagon city durring the morning and afternoon. even though i was away, still managed to eat pretty good as i had taken some prescooped whey, and a serving of fiber one along with my supps(which i always take when i travel). ate of a ton of roasted chicken from a pita place and then later at one of the girls im seeings house when i was on my way back home. other than that my best friend and also the girl told me that i look like i have more size on me since i started this a few weeks ago. still feelin like i have alot of extra energy from just the yg, really enjoying the pumped feeling that its giving me all day long.
  35. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day fourteen(oct 16th):

    was chest and tri day again, which is my fav day to lift. weights are up again this week. not really sure how to word it best, but it seems like i just have a constant flow of energy when im lifting... i generally lift in the evening, fourteen hours or so after i wake up. hell just a few weeks ago i would be tired while in between sets, now i just want to see how much i can bench. hopefully that made some sense. the whole time i've been testing this it feels like i just have more energy.

    they where still playin slow music in the gym last night, hell me and one of the other guys couldn't stop laughin about how bad it is. we finally got one of people that work there to change the radio station. i should probably get a new mp3 player, but the old one got smashed under a dumbell about a month ago.
  36. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day fifteen(oct 17th):

    this day just sucked from the get go. woke up an hour late, ended up helping a co-worker move all of his stuff out of a storage unit cause he's moving to our north carolina office. so i didn't get home untill eight. the girl im seein called me and had a pretty serious family emergency goin on... more or less my gym was closed when i finally was ready to go and do legs. ended up running on the highway that night, which is extremely well lit with no traffic, pretty much since its not tourist season anylonger. still feeling like my muscles are dense as hell... they just seem really tight and swollen after i eat my post work out meal.

    i haven't been able to get up with my buddy who "claims" to have calipers, so im goin to just order some from nutra tonight or tomorrow... got the girl comming over tonight so i'll see if i can get her to take some week two pics when i get out of the gym tonight.
  37. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day sixteen(oct 18th):

    finally got legs in today, lots of energy when it came to doin squats this week. was able to take my time tonight, since my girl couldn't make it out tonight. weights went up, had some crazy veins popping out of my legs tonight. ohh had a third person take the pics tonight, so thier slightly off from the last two sets.

    week 2 stats:
    weight: 183.5lbs
    arm: pre - 13 1/2 post - 14 1/4
    chest: pre - 41 3/4 post - 42 1/4
    leg: pre - 22 post - 22 1/2
    waist: pre - 32 3/4 post - 33 1/4
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  38. Advanced Member
    Vipersg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    573

    Reputation

    wow you almost gained an inch on your arms?? Very cool!
  39. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipersg123
    wow you almost gained an inch on your arms?? Very cool!
    yeah, post work out my arms feel almost swollen. im def loving yg. i really can't wait to run this with some cee, taurine, and to finally give powerfull a shot after week four. never used powerfull, i have used rem at night and had some amazing sleep... so im hoping that i'll be a responder to pf, and that i'll be able to add some more size with those additions. just kinda curious, but usp if your reading this, do you think i'll respond well to pf if i respond well to rem?
  40. New Member
    protomike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    9464

    Reputation

    day seventeen(oct 19th):

    decided to finally try and get into the gym and do some cardio. figured now that its goin to start getting colder and a little bit darker outside, its probably time to get off the beach for my hiit. legs aren't feeling that sore from the previous days workout.

    day eighteen(oct 20th):

    another usual friday for me. got a good back and bi workout in tonight before i went to the bar. tons of energy. lifts seemed to go up on rows and alternating curls. tons of veins popping out of my arms. def had a nice pumped feeling all night.

    day nineteen(oct 21st):

    decided to take the day off and rest, since i got talked into doin a 5k for charity the next day by one of my friends. just took it easy all day. found myself lookin in the mirror alot. from the looks of it i look like my waist is slimmer with more definintion...

    day twenty(oct 22nd):

    ended up doing the 5k for charity that morning, so i adjusted my dosages and food intake around the early morning cardio. worked at the bar the night before. ended up having a decent time, but nothin too great. also that night i ended up jamming with two of the guys in my band, which is somethin we haven't done in a few weeks. they both noticed that i was lookin a little bigger in my chest and arms.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Yellow Gold Log!
    By jminis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in