My Yellow Gold Log!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok folks just got this stuff in today will be starting it tomorrow, I have to get some of the measurments still for after my workout before I begin as USP requested. This is what I have for now. Have my morning pics took 2 in 2 different rooms for lighting. I"m a meso but I'm tall and have always been thin so it's hard for me to get "thick" if you know what I mean. Anyway here we go folks.

Goal: It's simple Mass, I want to stay somwhat lean but my goal is 240lbs for this winter. I talking serious LBM over these cold months.:D

Diet is fairly clean, I usually have a cheat meal 2-3 times per week other then that it's turkey, fish, chicken, eggs, veggies, ect... Calories are around 4K.

Height 6'2
Weight: 220lbs (morning on empty stomach)
BF% : 11.5%
Pre workout Morning measurments
Arm 16.5 L & R Post workout 17
Leg 24 25
Chest 44 45.25
Waist 36 same

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I Jerk it with my right hand to.lol
Although illustrated with my right I am equally as skilled with my left:D Many years of training for that so don't try it at home, lol

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
jiminis sorry to bother you but how do you make thumbnail picture links? I want to do it this way in my log as well. I have always just used links.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
jiminis sorry to bother you but how do you make thumbnail picture links? I want to do it this way in my log as well. I have always just used links.
No worries I just save the jpegs from my camera to my PC. Then when you hit the manage attatchments button on the page where you reply. Then just load each file one at a time by hitting browse. Once you do that just hit upload files and wait. If you need more help just PM me

Ok starting taking yellow gold last night after my workout and took it this morning. I have to say my muscles feel very full still almost like I just got done working out. So far so good I'm liking this stuff. Taste makes CEE powder taste like ice cream. It's that bad.:D Also note got some on my hand and it was stained yellow, hrmmm what is this stuff:D

Last edited:

No worries I just save the jpegs from my camera to my PC. Then when you hit the manage attatchments button on the page where you reply. Then just load each file one at a time by hitting browse. Once you do that just hit upload files and wait. If you need more help just PM me

Ok starting taking yellow gold last night after my workout and took it this morning. I have to say my muscles feel very full still almost like I just got done working out. So far so good I'm liking this stuff. Taste makes CEE powder taste like ice cream. It's that bad.:D Also note got some on my hand and it was stained yellow, hrmmm what is this stuff:D

Trust me with the results you get from YG, you start craving it like ice cream. Wait until todays workout with 3 doses under your belt especially the pre workout dose.

You will Gargle it....okay maybe not.lol

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I"m looking forward to it. Oh and I felt very full today so I hopped on the scale and I'll be damned but I'm up to 221.5lbs Up 1.5lbs since yesterday morning. Me likey!

Ok diet

Meal 1 6 whole eggs/ banana/ kashi bar
Meal 2 Whole Grain Bagel with 3 Eggs and cheese
Meal 3 2 Cans of Tuna with some multi grain crackers
Meal 4 preworkout shake
Meal 5 post workoutshake
Meal 6 Chicken or Fish with broccoli
Meal 7 Same as 6
Meal 8 FF cottage Cheese 2 cups.

My workouts could be at 7am or 7pm. I never know with my job. I fit it in where I can.

Current workout is EOD
Workout A
Legs, Biceps

WOrkout B
Chest, Back, Delts, Triceps

Been doing this type of workout for the last 3 months and recovery and progress is much more consistent. Split inspired by Glen:D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay update:

So far I'm liking this product. What I've noticed so far is insane glycogen cramming abilities of this product. My muscles feel full all day and my energy is the gym is up. Not like stimulant energy more like a sense of strength in the gym. Strength is up a bit I"m getting 1-2 more reps with everything but I try to do that anyway but i'm sure the YG is helping.

I'll take my weight at the begining of next week and we'll see what we got. All in all thumbs up so far.

Not a problem but I'm going to have to say no on emailing you pics of me in a speedo. I spoke with jayhawk and he said I'm the only one you asked to do that. :bruce1: :D

Sicko
In that case send the YG back to me!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay update time,
Things noticed- I'm full all the time:D My energy in the gym is pretty good, again not wired but I just feel healthy in there. My recovery is good but I attribute that to my EOD protocol as it really helps me not overtrain. My strength has gone up which is a good thing. I"m squeezing out 2-3 more reps consistently.
I was planning on taking stats tuesday but I doubt that will happen as I got news last night that my grandfather has passed away. I will be flying out on the next flight probably tomorrow to Orlando so my week will be chaos. Anyway I"m going to try and work out down there as its almost therapy for me. Stay tuned depeding on when my flight is I may try and work out tomorrow and I can get my stats as I"m very interested to see what they are. --J

Okay update time,
Things noticed- I'm full all the time:D My energy in the gym is pretty good, again not wired but I just feel healthy in there. My recovery is good but I attribute that to my EOD protocol as it really helps me not overtrain. My strength has gone up which is a good thing. I"m squeezing out 2-3 more reps consistently.
I was planning on taking stats tuesday but I doubt that will happen as I got news last night that my grandfather has passed away. I will be flying out on the next flight probably tomorrow to Orlando so my week will be chaos. Anyway I"m going to try and work out down there as its almost therapy for me. Stay tuned depeding on when my flight is I may try and work out tomorrow and I can get my stats as I"m very interested to see what they are. --J
Sorry about your loss.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks USP, it looks as though I won't leave till tues or wed so I'll get the stats up and I'll be able to hit the gym atleast before I leave. Training really does help me deal so I'm glad.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the loss J. I know training is a release for me as well.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Good luck! Loss is the reason why I started lifting...

Thanks USP, it looks as though I won't leave till tues or wed so I'll get the stats up and I'll be able to hit the gym atleast before I leave. Training really does help me deal so I'm glad.

I trained hard after my younger brothers death just to get away.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fella's it hit me hard when I found out saturday night. I wasn't able to hit the gym yesterday as I had a prior engagement so today should really help.

USP I know what you mean I've had a lot of deaths including my mother so the weight room has been a godsend for me. no talking, no phone calls, no visits, just you and some iron.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay update
221.5lbs
bf% 11.5
HEading out of town so I won't be able to update for 5 days. Take care, I'm out

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm back in town and back on track. I did continue to use Yellow Gold and I also trained a few times down there so didn't get off track too much. Weight is the same 221.5. Measurement will be in the next few days. Overall even the days I didn't train I felt full like I had. Very nice feeling to have when you haven't been in the gym as much.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Update Day 17 here
Measurements
Height 6'2
Weight: 222lbs (morning on empty stomach)
BF% : 11.5%
Pre workout Morning measurments
Arm 16.75
Leg 24.25
Chest 44.20
Waist 36

Thoughts, I've been eating like a horse and my bodyfat hasn't changed so I'm very happy about that.

Pumps are great but for me I think the key is to get the morning dose as instructed. If I don't I don't my muscles don't feel as full the rest of the day. Endurance is off and on depending on what kind of day I've had. Strength is up slightly, this has improved gradually over the last 2 weeks.

I'm going to try and get some picks up later on today to compare. Other then that the taste still kills me but not as bad as the cissus capsule that got stuck in the my throat this morning and when I burped my throat was immediately on fire with smoke coming from my mouth. Not a fun experience.

Over and out,----J

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok haven't taken a pic yet but will try tomorrow. I got a sick ass tattoo the other day so you guys can let me know what you think about that as well. Anyway feeling very full, pump today was insane (in my triceps) it was to the point where it hurt to do reps because it felt like they were going to pop. :D
Anyway all is well and the YG has another week and I'll be wrapping this one up. This is truly a great product, very unique and very effective. When combined with some other goodies this can make for one hell of a summer cutter or lean bulker.

Also used this on a female bodybuilder I had been training. Gave it to her the evening before and morning of the competition and damn if it didn't fill her glyco stores right up. We got her first place in the Figure Open. Damn I'm good:D YG played a role as I didn't carb deplete with her which helped in holding on to every last bit of muscle. But obviously my training is superb:D

Ok haven't taken a pic yet but will try tomorrow. I got a sick ass tattoo the other day so you guys can let me know what you think about that as well. Anyway feeling very full, pump today was insane (in my triceps) it was to the point where it hurt to do reps because it felt like they were going to pop. :D
Anyway all is well and the YG has another week and I'll be wrapping this one up. This is truly a great product, very unique and very effective. When combined with some other goodies this can make for one hell of a summer cutter or lean bulker.

Also used this on a female bodybuilder I had been training. Gave it to her the evening before and morning of the competition and damn if it didn't fill her glyco stores right up. We got her first place in the Figure Open. Damn I'm good:D YG played a role as I didn't carb deplete with her which helped in holding on to every last bit of muscle. But obviously my training is superb:D
She deserves that win just on the fact she drank it like all the other boys!lol

Great Job and instincts with the YG.

take care

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks USP, the YG really helped her get full without putting her body through carb depletion stress so we were able to fill her muscles up withouth sacrificing muscle. Thanks for you advice and help there. And she almost puked but she drank it:D

Thanks USP, the YG really helped her get full without putting her body through carb depletion stress so we were able to fill her muscles up withouth sacrificing muscle. Thanks for you advice and help there. And she almost puked but she drank it:D

Everytime I hear YG proceed with PUKE, barf, gag...I laugh my ass off! I then proceed to say the results are worth the sacrifice.

I will not lie. I started capping my [email protected]

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay heres a few updated pics, final measurements will be tueday and that will be the end of my 4 weeks. Let me know what ya think.

Last edited:

Okay heres a few updated pics, final measurements will be tueday and that will be the end of my 4 weeks. Let me know what ya think.

picture is blurry but you need to have those viens checked out on the left side of your chest...just ain't right:jaw: :icon_lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
picture is blurry but you need to have those viens checked out on the left side of your chest...just ain't right:jaw: :icon_lol:
LOL yeah it's overcast here and the lighting overhead sucks. I'm going to have final picks on tuesday but you get the idea. And those veins aren't normal? :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay finished up 4 weeks and my thoughts are it's a great product. (like you didn't already know) What can I say great pumps, ate like a horse, and bf% stayed the same. Strength went up steadily and my energy was again up and down due to my work schedule.
Overall up about 4lbs, not too shabby, bf stayed the same and my muscles although off of the YG still seem pretty full.

Well done USP, well done.

Bottom line is when this one comes out get it. I will be. Just in capsule form:D

Last edited: