Which 9?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you were to buy 9 of the items on sale, which 9 would they be? or should i say, how many of each? then that also means a 10th one for free.

I was thinking
3- PF
3-Ci
4-Camph

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you want the supp to do:

PowerFULL: pumps, increased recovery, lactic acid buffering, increased muscle mass, libido enhancement, anticatabolic, improved sleep, strength increases

Cialabol: nutrient partitioning, glucose management, anti-estrogen, pumps, increased endurance, increased strength

Ci: not sure what this is???

I personally like them all and think that if you have not tried any of them then your "first mind is great that way you will have a great mix

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I want what everyone else wants. Gain strengh and weight, lose fat.

I am 34 years old. I am 5' 10" tall. I weighed in at 180 today. I have never had a BF% done. I would gather 15-20%. My stomach fights me the whole way. When i Got down to 165 pounds my stomach was flat, but i lost muscle too....damnt.

I have been training for over a year and half.

I have 3.75 Bottles of PF already.
1 bottle of REM
2 bottles of DNA
1 bottle of Cissus

I started PF monday. I started the cissus and Rem last night.

Ci- Cialabol
Camph-camph
PF-powefull... The items on sale.

I want to try all the products. I figured i could load up on them during this sale. Then get more cissus and rem when i order next month.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let's see...

cAMP will definitely help in the fat loss department but the key here is to optimize dosing.

You want 9 and 1 free so...based on effective dosing, your current stash, and stacking them all, I would get:

2 PowerFULL
4 + 1 Cialabol
3 cAMP

This way, since the PowerFULL and Cialabol are dosed the highest, you could stack them together at the same dose and get some major recomping effects. With 3 bottles of cAMP, you have enough to last quite a while and if you wanted to increase its effectiveness you could add 200 mg caffeine to each dose (your tolerance to stimulants cautioned of course), however, cAMP is quite effective on its own without the jitters and crash

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

So your a fan of the cialabol?

I have been reading as much as I can on these supps. I have yet to get my stack down.

I know I will keep cissus as a staple if it helps my knees.
We shall see what the Rem does for me.
Pfull seems to helping in the wood department, I like that.
DNA, seems like i should take this with PF when i dose.

This sale is until monday right?

All advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe the sale lasts until the whole stock is gone.

Yeah I love Cialabol (check my review in the above sticky).

Cissus and REM are definite staples in my arsenal.

I have a decent stash of USP stuff myself and I am constantly running stacks of different products to see what I like and don't like stacked together...for the record, I have yet to find a stack I don't like :thumbsup:.

cAMP: is usually dosed at 4-6 caps per day spread evenly throughout the day but I have gone as high as 12

PowerFULL: for your size I think dosing is 6-8 caps (2 am - 2 or 4 prewo - 2 pm) (there is a post by USP about this somewhere in here)

Cissus: I believe the theraputic dose is 4-6 caps but I always dose mine at around 12 caps per day (1 or 2 before each meal)

Cialabol: I dosed this at 14 caps per day (4 am -6 prewo -4 pwo). I believe the "usual" dose is 2 caps 3 times per day but I am not sure

REM: I dose at 2-4 caps per day

I have not opened my DNA yet but soon...

I think I covered them all...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
just made the order.

These sales are killing me.