HUGER liquidation SALE starts Tomorrow!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I still want some DNA, dammit/

2. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    I still want some DNA, dammit/
    Ditto, Jacob you must have some DNA lying around for your loyal customer (ME!) to buy and then test out using different protocols.
    •   

3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Ditto, Jacob you must have some DNA lying around for your loyal customer (ME!) to buy and then test out using different protocols.

That product sold out the first day it was carzy! The sky is falling the sky is falling!

4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    That product sold out the first day it was carzy! The sky is falling the sky is falling!
    So how come it isn't being developed for production? Was it just that the ingredients are too expensive or that you guys are more interested in other products?
    •   

5. Well we haven't heard much feedback on the DNA yet, well i haven't anyway.

6. USP I have a question regarding PFULL...

I am aware of the ingredient shift from the red to purple pills (PureSap being the constant, muira puama switching to the active in REM) yet the writeup still reflects the muira puama ingredient and the product picture is of purple pills.

Am I wrong in thinking that the new purple pills dont have muira puama, just the PureSap and the 1-carboxy?
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    So how come it isn't being developed for production? Was it just that the ingredients are too expensive or that you guys are more interested in other products?
    I respect Designer to much....Even though its totally different, they deserve the nettle market.

The ingredients will be copied, but I like USPLabs to stay individualistic(if thats a word and if not, I just made it up).
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    USP I have a question regarding PFULL...

I am aware of the ingredient shift from the red to purple pills (PureSap being the constant, muira puama switching to the active in REM) yet the writeup still reflects the muira puama ingredient and the product picture is of purple pills.

Am I wrong in thinking that the new purple pills dont have muira puama, just the PureSap and the 1-carboxy?
    Running a one Man company basically, I just never had time to come around to it. I apologize to the customers but in our return, we will have product stickies!

Great question...Yes puresap and 1c.
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Well we haven't heard much feedback on the DNA yet, well i haven't anyway.

I am interested in it aswell...

10. ahhh damnit...I guess my unemployment check is going to good use

this will give me the chance to dose powerfull at 10+ caps though...

11. Quote Originally Posted by ballhere
    ahhh damnit...I guess my unemployment check is going to good use

this will give me the chance to dose powerfull at 10+ caps though...

Are you kidding? That better not be MY tax money you're spendin'

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Are you kidding? That better not be MY tax money you're spendin'

at least you know its going to good use right?

13. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I respect Designer to much....Even though its totally different, they deserve the nettle market.

The ingredients will be copied, but I like USPLabs to stay individualistic(if thats a word and if not, I just made it up).
    Its a word and appropriately used! "unique, original, distinctive" pretty much sums the word and your company up.

14. Guess I'll buy something..

15. I hope that powerfull caps are pink this time!

16. ... right after I just placed a huge order at NP....

17. crazy prices almost crazy enough for me to pay my visa bill!

18. When is this ending?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    When is this ending?
    I'd like to know this aswell, especially seeing as my order from the first sale is still pending for some reason ( ) and I'd like to know I'll get that order before I make another...

Somewhatgifted, dude...reps for that avatar

20. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    crazy prices almost crazy enough for me to pay my visa bill!
    OMG, that is a lovely avatar. Reminds me why I look foward to the weekend...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    I'd like to know this aswell, especially seeing as my order from the first sale is still pending for some reason ( ) and I'd like to know I'll get that order before I make another...
    I was just looking at My Account on Synergy and it says all of my orders are "pending" also, even though I already recieved them about a week ago.

22. According to the e-mail I got, the sale is untill Monday or when supplies last

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs

so? the customer will not get to benefit like that. not bashing DS, I like their products, but on average activate sells for $38/bottle for a month supply.
    Now customers I believe would rather see that price hover around 28-30
    Why don't you help supply bulk nettle to DS, if you can get that cheaper?
    Is the nettle in DNA about the same potency per cap as in avtivate? ur product is much cheaper...
    something to think about

24. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22
    I was just looking at My Account on Synergy and it says all of my orders are "pending" also, even though I already recieved them about a week ago.
    Ah, thanks for letting me know! Hopefully my order will turn up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    so? the customer will not get to benefit like that. not bashing DS, I like their products, but on average activate sells for $38/bottle for a month supply.
    Now customers I believe would rather see that price hover around 28-30
    Why don't you help supply bulk nettle to DS, if you can get that cheaper?
    Is the nettle in DNA about the same potency per cap as in avtivate? ur product is much cheaper...
    something to think about
    I think it's selling for so cheaply because it was just a limited amount made and they want it sold. If they were to make this a permanent part of their product line I doubt it would be the price it was selling for.

25. I bought more last night, lol

8 Cialabol
    2 PowerFull
  26. Unhappy sweden anyone?

Is there anay chance that you will make shipping possible to other countries in europe besides the UK?? Im swedish and wouldn't mind a piece of that sale aswell!!!!!!!!
    Will there be a sale on USP products anywhere else like NP or BB??

Oscar with a need for Powerfull(cheap)
    :bruce1:
  27. Guest

Sale ends today just a heads up.

28. Dr Ozz - I'll trade you some Powerfull for Victoria Silvstedt (or some other hot blonde from Sweden).

29. wow it was so hard for me not to order more powerfull or cialabol.
    I think 5 powerfull and 8 cialabol is enough...for now.

I cant wait to see what USP is working on, I hope the new logs are good!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting Tomorrow
    By EEmain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 06:16 PM
  2. Starting tomorrow, flame away
    By DuiLee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 10:40 AM
  3. Officially starting tomorrow...
    By stryder in forum Training Forum