HUGER liquidation SALE starts Tomorrow!!!!!

No I did not say Huge or more huge but HUGER liquidation sale starts tomorrow and ends Monday!!!!

Previous customers will receive the E-mail Tonight!

I apologize for all the SALES!!!!

For sale ONLY

PowerFULL
cAMPH
Cialabol

Okay start cursing ME!!!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The last one left me flat broke so I'm bust

At least I got some DNA though.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have some nerve coming in here with all your sales and supplements that actually work...Damn you and your wonderful low priced supplements! :D

tattoopierced1

gd... just when i thought all the good sales were over and my pocketbook could breathe... curse you and your sales!! ;)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
No I did not say Huge or more huge but HUGER liquidation sale starts tomorrow and ends Monday!!!!

Previous customers will receive the E-mail Tonight!

I apologize for all the SALES!!!!

For sale ONLY

PowerFULL
cAMPH
Cialabol

Okay start cursing ME!!!
:wtf:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:nutkick: what time? please say midnight tonight.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs you guys are freakin unbelievable, perhaps I will pick up some more cialobal and tinker with an upper level dosing experiment for a month.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I shall be awaiting the sale.

Hmmm.... feed myself for the next week....or buy supplements...... hmmmmm..... I suppose I can just chew the capsules to fight back the hunger........

I shall be awaiting the sale.

Hmmm.... feed myself for the next week....or buy supplements...... hmmmmm..... I suppose I can just chew the capsules to fight back the hunger........
They are anabolic and anticatabolic but I will not got out on the limb and say FOOD IS NEEDED first!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
this is the last sale right usplabs? I'm not complaining its just that I don't want to go on to the forums and see a post saying "Hugest liquidation sale starts tomorrow, in a couple of days after this sale.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is the sale up right now? powerfull for $15, buy 9 get 1 free?

this is the last sale right usplabs? I'm not complaining its just that I don't want to go on to the forums and see a post saying "Hugest liquidation sale starts tomorrow, in a couple of days after this sale.

Guranteed! This is almost a giveaway sale!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I know i'll be able to get the camp :) This is awesome

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You have some nerve coming in here with all your sales and supplements that actually work...Damn you and your wonderful low priced supplements!

LOL COuldn't have said it better myself.

You have some nerve coming in here with all your sales and supplements that actually work...Damn you and your wonderful low priced supplements!

LOL COuldn't have said it better myself.
Sticks and stones

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Another sale, hmmmm. Must be making room for some other goodies:D I wonder.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think this is the USP market take over stragegy they have goin on

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Bastard!! Ok my order is in, at least I managed to ignore the last one so I was fresh when this one hit!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Jacob...I've given in, I already have 6 Cialabol, 6 PowerFULL and 5 DNA on the way from the previous sale and now I'm going to order more...
Just wish you had some more DNA for me to buy.

Jacob...I've given in, I already have 6 Cialabol, 6 PowerFULL and 5 DNA on the way from the previous sale and now I'm going to order more...
Just wish you had some more DNA for me to buy.
Have you been using the DNA?

Ditto, Jacob you must have some DNA lying around for your loyal customer (ME!) to buy and then test out using different protocols.

That product sold out the first day it was carzy! The sky is falling the sky is falling!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That product sold out the first day it was carzy! The sky is falling the sky is falling!
So how come it isn't being developed for production? Was it just that the ingredients are too expensive or that you guys are more interested in other products?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well we haven't heard much feedback on the DNA yet, well i haven't anyway.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
USP I have a question regarding PFULL...

I am aware of the ingredient shift from the red to purple pills (PureSap being the constant, muira puama switching to the active in REM) yet the writeup still reflects the muira puama ingredient and the product picture is of purple pills.

Am I wrong in thinking that the new purple pills dont have muira puama, just the PureSap and the 1-carboxy?

So how come it isn't being developed for production? Was it just that the ingredients are too expensive or that you guys are more interested in other products?
I respect Designer to much....Even though its totally different, they deserve the nettle market.

The ingredients will be copied, but I like USPLabs to stay individualistic(if thats a word and if not, I just made it up).

USP I have a question regarding PFULL...

I am aware of the ingredient shift from the red to purple pills (PureSap being the constant, muira puama switching to the active in REM) yet the writeup still reflects the muira puama ingredient and the product picture is of purple pills.

Am I wrong in thinking that the new purple pills dont have muira puama, just the PureSap and the 1-carboxy?
Running a one Man company basically, I just never had time to come around to it. I apologize to the customers but in our return, we will have product stickies!

Great question...Yes puresap and 1c.

ballhere

Awards
ahhh damnit...I guess my unemployment check is going to good use :jaw:

this will give me the chance to dose powerfull at 10+ caps though...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ahhh damnit...I guess my unemployment check is going to good use :jaw:

this will give me the chance to dose powerfull at 10+ caps though...

Are you kidding? That better not be MY tax money you're spendin'

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I respect Designer to much....Even though its totally different, they deserve the nettle market.

The ingredients will be copied, but I like USPLabs to stay individualistic(if thats a word and if not, I just made it up).
Its a word and appropriately used! "unique, original, distinctive" pretty much sums the word and your company up.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guess I'll buy something.. ;)

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
:rofl: I hope that powerfull caps are pink this time! :rofl:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
... right after I just placed a huge order at NP....

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
crazy prices almost crazy enough for me to pay my visa bill!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
When is this ending?
I'd like to know this aswell, especially seeing as my order from the first sale is still pending for some reason ( :confused: :sad: ) and I'd like to know I'll get that order before I make another...

Somewhatgifted, dude...reps for that avatar :)