DNA and PowerFULL

Oswizle

Awards
how do u stack these 2 togethor for somone who weighs over 200 lbs and how do u add Cialbol to this....I just spent over $ 500 and I wanna use this stuff right

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Check on the site bro they should have instructions and with the DNA considering it's not even been tested i'd experiment with the dosing, the powerFUll is 6 caps a day and up, 2 caps at a time i believe, apparently it's good before bed. And i see i'm not alone in layin down a nice load of cash, lol. The Cialabol is GREAT stuff i beta tested it, start withh 2 caps before breakfast and 2 caps post-workout before your shake/meal. Then you can play with the dose, i liked doing 2 caps before each meals for a total of 8 caps or so daily.

how do u stack these 2 togethor for somone who weighs over 200 lbs and how do u add Cialbol to this....I just spent over $ 500 and I wanna use this stuff right
Workout days
DNA 6 caps a day divided in 3 dosages 10 minutes before meal

PowerFULL
3-4 caps 30-45 minutes pre workout
2-3 caps at night

Cialabol
2-3 caps with morning Meal
4 caps with pre workout meal
2-3 caps with meal after post workout

Of days
DNA
2 caps twice daily

Powerfull and DNA
2 caps thress times daily with meals

Thank you for the order! Please feel free to ask more questions at anytime.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
USP,

The Cialabol..... I notice the recommendations say to take it with pre-workout meal. I avoid eating for awhile before each workout. Should it be dosed the same on an empty stomach, or what protocol should I follow in this situation? Thanks!!!

USP,

The Cialabol..... I notice the recommendations say to take it with pre-workout meal. I avoid eating for awhile before each workout. Should it be dosed the same on an empty stomach, or what protocol should I follow in this situation? Thanks!!!

Take it with the meal before you workout even if its 2-4 hours before. Cialabol force feeds your muscles!

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
you will want to eat after you take the cialabol or else you will feel very weak. of course all you have to do is try it once to see what i mean.

you will want to eat after you take the cialabol or else you will feel very weak. of course all you have to do is try it once to see what i mean.

The concept behind the supplement is to eat or you can go hypo...

I say just take Jonesboy word for it:study:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have experienced this hypo feeling.... on 2 caps. i thought it was just me though.

In theory, if the user could tolerate it, would this be beneficial to use on an empty stomach, say.... before morning cardio.... while on a cut?

Also, in theory then.... should this be avoided before a cheat meal, or unhealthy meal?

I have experienced this hypo feeling.... on 2 caps. i thought it was just me though.

In theory, if the user could tolerate it, would this be beneficial to use on an empty stomach, say.... before morning cardio.... while on a cut?

Also, in theory then.... should this be avoided before a cheat meal, or unhealthy meal?

No, Luteolin is insulin like so you want nutrients around to get shuttled into cells.

This product is a great damage control so I use it with cheat meals.

I would not use it even after morning cardio if budget is of concern. After morning cardio, your natural insulin levels do the job so I would use after that meal.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No, Luteolin is insulin like so you want nutrients around to get shuttled into cells.

This product is a great damage control so I use it with cheat meals.

Interesting.... I was thinking that the insulin similarities would cause you to store fat, if eating unhealthily, and not preparing to workout.
I have always thought that the insulin spike is what triggered fat storage when eating sugars for example....

Interesting.... I was thinking that the insulin similarities would cause you to store fat, if eating unhealthily, and not preparing to workout.
I have always thought that the insulin spike is what triggered fat storage when eating sugars for example....
Correct My friend correct but this is not insulin but insulin like. I will expand later...

Oswizle

Awards
Workout days
DNA 6 caps a day divided in 3 dosages 10 minutes before meal

PowerFULL
3-4 caps 30-45 minutes pre workout
2-3 caps at night

Cialabol
2-3 caps with morning Meal
4 caps with pre workout meal
2-3 caps with meal after post workout

Of days
DNA
2 caps twice daily

Powerfull and DNA
2 caps thress times daily with meals

Thank you for the order! Please feel free to ask more questions at anytime.
is this stack best suited for bulking or cutting?

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That stack would be beneficial either way just because of the actions of each supp.

TimoteoS

Awards
Correct My friend correct but this is not insulin but insulin like. I will expand later...
My thoughts is that Luteolin is a powerfull nutrient partitioning agent, which is great for both pre and post work meal when taken w/ plenty of carbs.
In my opinion an ingredient like this does well in a carb rich diet, I would take each dose of Cialabol w/ a heavy carbohydrate meal, and then be sure to try and eat maybe 60-90 minutes later again. Which would make this product more suited toward bulking.

My thoughts is that Luteolin is a powerfull nutrient partitioning agent, which is great for both pre and post work meal when taken w/ plenty of carbs.
In my opinion an ingredient like this does well in a carb rich diet, I would take each dose of Cialabol w/ a heavy carbohydrate meal, and then be sure to try and eat maybe 60-90 minutes later again. Which would make this product more suited toward bulking.

Or do not eat 90 minutes later. You can cut with this product without cutting carbs. Meaning the partitioning effects will allow for Carbs to be shuttled to muscle and not fat cells when timed correctly.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep i was cutting while using it and i gained muscle and drop fat at the same time, it really is great for damage control.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol You can gain muscle and drop fat with a good partiioning agent for sure because your eating below maintenance so right their your dropping fat but because the food is getting partioned into your muscle and not fat cells you'll gain some muscle as well.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't it mean eating at maintanence calories is kind of optimal for bulking and cutting at the same time?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Another question, what do you think of this dosing protocol for a 12 week cycle?
DNA
6ON4OFF
PowerFULL
8ON6OFF
Cialabol
10ON4OFF

ON
Breakfast – 2 PowerFULL/2 DNA
Pre – 4 PowerFULL/5 Cialabol/2 DNA
Post – 5 Cialabol
Bed – 2 PowerFULL/2 DNA

OFF
Breakfast – 2 PowerFULL/2 Cialabol/2 DNA
Lunch – 2 PowerFULL/2 Cialabol/2 DNA
Bed – 2 PowerFULL
___

The main thing I'm a bit unsure of is the best timing for DNA and Cialabol on OFF days.
Thoughts?