PowerFuLL dosing question

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How long is a typical cycle supposed to be run. At 6 pills a day and only 130 pills per bottle that only gives you about 22 days. So are two bottles needed for a cycle or will 22 days show results? Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I am going to preface my statement with the "diet/training on target cliche" (which is true) and say that yes, it is more effective to pick up two bottles. Start out the first two weeks at 6 pills, at which point bump upto 9 and run 9 for the duration. It has been my experience that Powerfull is better run at higher dosages for slightly shorter durations, but that is just me.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I second that!!! I always run mine at 12 caps per day for 3-4 weeks...great stuff.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
An 8 week 'cycle' would be pretty bitchin'

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
An 8 week 'cycle' would be pretty bitchin'
I will settle this question once and for all:) The dose is completely bodyweight-dependant- from piecing together all of the information I have (a ton) from all of your posts, plus all of information from all of the athletes I know and/or train with who have taken this stuff, here are my recommendations for OPTIMAL results:

Dose- split evenly, morning, noon, and night, on an empty stomach

150-170 lbs. 2 caps in 3 divided doses (6-7 per day)
171-190 lbs. 2-3-3 (7-8 per day)
191-225 lbs. 3-3-4 (9-10 per day)
226 lbs.+ 4-4-4 (12 per day)

Yes, it is not cheap (especially for you bigger guys), but it is very effective, and when used correctly, I would put it up against any other anabolic supplement on the market- and as most of you know, you can pay a lot more for a lot less effectiveness :study: . The product will yield very noticeable size and strength gains, along w/ better sleep and a very increased sex drive. Add in creatine, and you have a stack that rivals any mild anabolic:)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will settle this question once and for all:) The dose is completely bodyweight-dependant- from piecing together all of the information I have (a ton) from all of your posts, plus all of the athletes I know/train with have been taking this stuff, here are my recommendations for OPTIMAL results:

This will yield very noticeable size and strength gains, along w/ better sleep and a very increased sex drive:) Add in creatine, and you have a stack that rivals any mild anabolics:)
Yep, yep. Creatine/Caffeine/PFull/Sym Pre-WO=amazing workouts...

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Yep, yep. Creatine/Caffeine/PFull/Sym Pre-WO=amazing workouts...
Mullet-
You weigh approximately 210 from what I remember, so 9 capsules a day should be the right dose- I can almost guarantee that this dosage curve will work for everyone:)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet-
You weigh approximately 210 from what I remember, so 9 capsules a day should be the right dose- I can almost guarantee that this dosage curve will work for everyone:)
Yeah for sure. Is that what you would like me to dose for my PCTizzle test run of the new Creatine product/Pfull/Sym??

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established

So off days the dose stays the same? So if I lift at 6:30pm I wouldn't take it pre-wo? (Even doses at 6am, 2pm, 10pm)?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Im on a Cissus/Powerfull/Symmetry stack and the results have been amazing. when I hit the weights, I feel like I'm on juice

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure. Is that what you would like me to dose for my PCTizzle test run of the new Creatine product/Pfull/Sym??
3 capsules 2x/day of creatine- one dose in AM, one dose post-workout

Pfull- as recommended above

Symmetry-8 capsules a day in 2 divided doses, 1 AM, 1 PM

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I will settle this question once and for all:) The dose is completely bodyweight-dependant- from piecing together all of the information I have (a ton) from all of your posts, plus all of information from all of the athletes I know and/or train with who have taken this stuff, here are my recommendations for OPTIMAL results:

Yes, it is not cheap (especially for you bigger guys), but it is very effective, and when used correctly, I would put it up against any other anabolic supplement on the market- and as most of you know, you can pay a lot more for a lot less effectiveness :study: . The product will yield very noticeable size and strength gains, along w/ better sleep and a very increased sex drive. Add in creatine, and you have a stack that rivals any mild anabolic:)

How many weeks should this been ran. Will gains cease? ie; how should it be cycled?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
[opinion]It could be done indefinately but generally anything upto 3 months should be fine with 2-4 weeks off.[/opinion]

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So PowerFull should be dosed on an empty stomach, how long should we wait to eat? Because I intend on use Cialabol with my PowerFull pre-workout and Cialabol has me starving in like 15 minutes.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
15-30 minutes before a meal/workout is how I've always taken it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
K, thanks. And do u notice a difference when taking it pre-workout?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
K, thanks. And do u notice a difference when taking it pre-workout?
A difference? I'm guessing you don't take it pre-workout, well with PowerFULL and Cissus RX I get pretty good pumps and quick recovery.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i've never taken it period so i'm just curious as to what to expect.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Oh, lol.
EDIT- I'll say now that I've not used Cialabol yet, I didn't read your post properly :yawn:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm just waiting for my order to turn up, seems to take a while to get to the UK.

ballhere

Awards
I got a question as far as the timing of the doses.

I start a new job this week and i won't be able to workout until around 7. Should I still take it when I wake up (8AM), pre-workout (6:30PM), and before bed (11:30)?

I was going to dose 2-4-2. Maybe I could go 2-2-2-2?

I start a new job this week and i won't be able to workout until around 7. Should I still take it when I wake up (8AM), pre-workout (6:30PM), and before bed (11:30)?

Yes..

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

THis is how i plan on dosing mine. I have the same schedule. but i was going 3-3-3

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
to answer the effect of powerfull, i liked it a lot, now i'm taking the cissus and keeping it for my current stack with anagen and fenotest. Not losing much weight but putting on some mean lean muscle.

I wish I took powerfull 4x a day at 2pills a day, i bet it would be a lot more effective, would u guys recommend taking the cissus maybe 3 or 4 time a day on an empty stomach/?????

and i'm right around 195/

to answer the effect of powerfull, i liked it a lot, now i'm taking the cissus and keeping it for my current stack with anagen and fenotest. Not losing much weight but putting on some mean lean muscle.

I wish I took powerfull 4x a day at 2pills a day, i bet it would be a lot more effective, would u guys recommend taking the cissus maybe 3 or 4 time a day on an empty stomach/?????

and i'm right around 195/
PowerFULL works best at pre workout morning and pre bed.

Cissus protocol

2 caps first thing in morning before eating
2 caps before exercise
2 caps before bed

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Been researching the Pfull/cissus stack and I think it may take the place of my next H50 cycle. I work out at 5:30am. Is it safe to say i can take these at 4:30 when I wake up, eat at 5, and hit the gym for 5:30? This is good? I wont be screwing with the potency?

Been researching the Pfull/cissus stack and I think it may take the place of my next H50 cycle. I work out at 5:30am. Is it safe to say i can take these at 4:30 when I wake up, eat at 5, and hit the gym for 5:30? This is good? I wont be screwing with the potency?
Yes, I would reccomend caffiene with morning PowerFULL.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking my powerfull on an empty stomach....but do you 'need' to eat approx 30min later? as I often don't, such as with a prebedtime dose.

BTW I've only been using 6caps a day, but been stacking it with Activate, Diesel Test, and IGF every 3rd day. Amazing results!

I'm definetly goining to do this cycle again. I will up the dose to 12 caps next time like you recomended.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking my powerfull on an empty stomach....but do you 'need' to eat approx 30min later? as I often don't, such as with a prebedtime dose.

BTW I've only been using 6caps a day, but been stacking it with Activate, Diesel Test, and IGF every 3rd day. Amazing results!

I'm definetly goining to do this cycle again. I will up the dose to 12 caps next time like you recomended.
NO.

I dont see why people are so hung up on dosing. Anything is absorbed to the fullest on an empty stomach. I find it hard to believe that it will lose much efficacy when taken with food, though.

That stack sounds awesome man!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving PowerFUll+Cialabol and it's making me breakout more than when i'm on 750mg of test e. My upper back and a little on my triceps i'm getting tiny little zits and my face is an oil slick when i wake up, sex drive is also steadily climbing which i REALLY like, you can never be TOO horny, lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving PowerFUll+Cialabol and it's making me breakout more than when i'm on 750mg of test e. My upper back and a little on my triceps i'm getting tiny little zits and my face is an oil slick when i wake up, sex drive is also steadily climbing which i REALLY like, you can never be TOO horny, lol.
my lab rat has yet to get that type of libido reaction or acne, but it has helped him some. He just finished a 6 week 1-tu/4ad-transdermal stack 5 weeks ago...... That 4ad had his libido roaring. With the clomid/nolva/liquidex PCT, he is back to normal. Beginning his count down until the next cycle.

I agree, you can never be too horny.
Whats your current dose protocol? If you dont mind.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull 12 caps 5-5-2
Cialabol 14 caps 3-3-3-3-2 on off days and 5-5-4 on workout days, so 5 pre-workout 5 post and 4 with my second post-workout meal, now i mean 5 before my pre-workout meal with lots of carbs not 5 then straight to workin out.

I also use 2 Rem with 3 PowerFull at night before bed. As well as Focus Xt pre-workout, Excell during my workout and AI whey isolate post-workout with around 80 high gi carbs, like apple juice.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hey CHAPS what do you think of that 5-5-2 PowerFULL dosing? How would you compare it to other dose protocol?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i've used 4-ad in the past and it had the same effect on me, Test prop was the best for that. Ya the libido effects i'm getting aren't crazy but i'm thinking about sex even more and hornier, not like i'm on test or anything though.

shiby1510

Awards
I have some cissus already and I think I'm going to be buying some pfull and symmetry... Since I have not ran either of those 2 products before I was thinking of doing them separately both alongside of cissus.... Do you think this would be a better idea or should I just stack them together? BTW.. If I do them separate, how long should I dose pfull for? and symm for?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The 5-5-2 is good but i'm changing it up now, to 4-4-4 spread out evenly throughout the day and then bumping the REM back up to 4.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I have some cissus already and I think I'm going to be buying some pfull and symmetry... Since I have not ran either of those 2 products before I was thinking of doing them separately both alongside of cissus.... Do you think this would be a better idea or should I just stack them together? BTW.. If I do them separate, how long should I dose pfull for? and symm for?
Symmetry is specially extracted Cissus Ketosterones. I would run Cissus/Powerfull, take a little break --maybe 1-2 weeks and then run symmetry on its own.

shiby1510

Awards
Symmetry is specially extracted Cissus Ketosterones. I would run Cissus/Powerfull, take a little break --maybe 1-2 weeks and then run symmetry on its own.

Alrighty thanks... no need to have cissus run alongside of symmetry?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt. I ran a Cissus/Symmetry/Powerfull stack and towards the end, I actually noticed joint pain. I think it was because I ran symmetry along side it. Id rather use symmetry in the time between Cissus/Powerfull stacks. It is much more cost/result effective.

shiby1510

Awards
I wouldnt. I ran a Cissus/Symmetry/Powerfull stack and towards the end, I actually noticed joint pain. I think it was because I ran symmetry along side it. Id rather use symmetry in the time between Cissus/Powerfull stacks. It is much more cost/result effective.

Thanks for the valuable info! :goodpost:

great advice..

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
just took my first dose, I'm 208 so I'm running Pfull at 3-3-3 and cissuss at 2-2-2....going to run them both for 4 weeks... we'll see...:)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That should prove a nice dosing protocol, you *might* like to up the dose of Cissus RX though but play it as you see it.

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
bringing up an old thread.
so i plan on taking pf and cissus dosed at 2-2-2. my question is if i take it 30min b4 workout and take the mass stack b4 i work out im not going to diminish the effects of my pf/cissus preworkout dose am i?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
bringing up an old thread.
so i plan on taking pf and cissus dosed at 2-2-2. my question is if i take it 30min b4 workout and take the mass stack b4 i work out im not going to diminish the effects of my pf/cissus preworkout dose am i?
no you wont. in about a week or so. you'll be on fire. the pumps are unreal. Not that I'm into too much gear or supps. I like to keep it simple. But if this is as good as it gets, I'm happy. btw. I'm 205 (actually 210 since I started the stack 3 weeks ago) and had to up the cissus to 9 a day (3-3-3), after I did that the effects were immediate and noticable.

rock on!:bb:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
currently taking 12 powerful ed, 2 caps 6xday, stay the same or go to 4 caps 3xday?