** how about a powerFULL?cissus tab? post for support!!

joe dax

Awards
seeing that so many of us are taking the two together, how about just putting them in one tab?

just a thought

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
seeing that so many of us are taking the two together, how about just putting them in one tab?

just a thought

Good idea- trust me, I have thought about it- maybe in the future :)

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of having them as seperate products.

It allows you to adjust the dosing for each supplement. I.E. You can run 4 caps Cissus/6 caps Powerfull or 6 caps cissus/6 caps powerfull.

Also, some people will want to run just cissus as it is a great overall health/joint supplement. May be a good idea but I don't know if its a wise business decision.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of having them as seperate products.

It allows you to adjust the dosing for each supplement. I.E. You can run 4 caps Cissus/6 caps Powerfull or 6 caps cissus/6 caps powerfull.

Also, some people will want to run just cissus as it is a great overall health/joint supplement. May be a good idea but I don't know if its a wise business decision.
I don't think they mean making only a combined bulk powder. They would continue selling the capped Cissus and PFull seperately, but this would be for the people who wish to save some cash and dose them together.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they mean making only a combined bulk powder. They would continue selling the capped Cissus and PFull seperately, but this would be for the people who wish to save some cash and dose them together.
Yea your right...the bulk Cissus/Powerfull powder couldnt be a bad thing!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Bulk powders of each, but combined I dont think is a good idea...ratio dosing problems and such.

I vote for bringing back the old powerfull with the muira puama!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That'd be cool selling the bulk cissus/powerFull powder, maybe talk to custom capsule so we could just tweak it outselves :twisted:.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
Makes no sense honestly but a PowerFULL/cissus bulk powder does!
alot of us use a similar protocol so dosing wouldnt be a problem for a lot.and for those it is,there is still the caps,and also perhaps ideally.instead of an actual mix of the raw mats.sell them in bulk separately for us hard core home cappers who buy in bulk and cap our personal supply.

is it possible to get the concentrations per mg of raw mat upped?in order to mix them both and fit them in less capsules?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was a good idea the first time I heard it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"Crowler's healthy chocolate chip cookies, now with added Cissus/Powerfull."

I can see it now. :D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Crowler's healthy chocolate chip cookies, now with added Cissus/Powerfull."

I can see it now. :D
I don't imagine that would exactly enhance the flavor of those ridiculously tasty cookies though...