Yeahright's cAMPHIBOLIC Intense Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOG DAY ONE

My goal in taking the product today: Testing the product to see if I'll have any allergic reactions or other ill effects.

DOSAGE: One blue pill (half recommended dosge) with a full breakfast meal (oatmeal, protein shake, raisins, double latte, assorted supplements).

EFFECT: Indeterminate. I'm more awake than I deserve to be (just got back from a business trip across three time zones, little sleep, almost no good food and way too much alcohol). I'm not experiencing anything negative but do appear to have something of a head change (mental focus).

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Same response here. I did feel a mental head change. No energy increase with just one dose. going to try two today.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nice! First log to go up for the camphibolic intense, mine will be up as soon as my camp arrives, longer delivery time is to be expected living in Canada :(.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Nice! First log to go up for the camphibolic intense, mine will be up as soon as my camp arrives, longer delivery time is to be expected living in Canada :(.
Same here brother. Waiting for the new creatine mix as well.
cc

TimoteoS

Awards
Mines been up since:bruce1: friday ;) its on synergy and bb.com... check it out if you get a chance

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOG DAY TWO

My goal in taking the product today: Taking the product at full dosage to gauge effects.

DOSAGE: One blue pill (half recommended dosage) 30 minutes before breakfast. Second blue pill with breakfast. Two more blue pills with lunch.

EFFECT: Indeterminate. I certainly was awake during the day and had a little more endurance when working out than I might have expected after not working out for a week but other than a nagging headache all day (which may or may not be related to the supplement), there were no significant effects (positive or negative).

QUESTION?
Am I supposed to be taking these on an empty stomach like PowerFULL?

COMMENTS: I am ABSOLUTELY sold on the efficacy of REM R3G and have been pretty darn happy with PowerFULL. Both products appeared to have a "kick-in" period of a couple days for me before I started noticing their effects. Perhaps that should be expected with this product as well?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 on an empty stomach day 1 and I did not like the way it made me feel, anxious and my aches and pains were really bothering me. I also felt dizzy, light headed. 2nd day after eating I felt really good, not extreme but I could tell it was there. So I'm not taking on an empty stomach again, I hated that feeling!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea right, r u still taking the focus-xt and if not how is this stacking up against the F-xt ?????

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yea right, r u still taking the focus-xt and if not how is this stacking up against the F-xt ?????
I haven't been taking them on the same days because I didn't want to blur whatever effects I might be experiencing.

I must say, the cAMPHIBOIC Intense isn't treating me all that well. I may be a non-responder to this product. I took 4 pills on an empty stomach (two 30 minutes before breakfast and two 30 minutes before lunch) and didn't feel much of anything (a bit of mental focus but no stimulation that I could discern).

I respond VERY WELL to REM R3G and seem to respond well to PowerFULL so I'm surprised that this one doesn't appear to do much for me. I'm wondering if I should try and take it in a different manner and have an email into USP Labs for their advice.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I had my best response when I took 3 after a meal. I've only been taking it once a day, I've found that stims typically don't work well split.

I haven't been taking them on the same days because I didn't want to blur whatever effects I might be experiencing.

I must say, the cAMPHIBOIC Intense isn't treating me all that well. I may be a non-responder to this product. I took 4 pills on an empty stomach (two 30 minutes before breakfast and two 30 minutes before lunch) and didn't feel much of anything (a bit of mental focus but no stimulation that I could discern).

I respond VERY WELL to REM R3G and seem to respond well to PowerFULL so I'm surprised that this one doesn't appear to do much for me. I'm wondering if I should try and take it in a different manner and have an email into USP Labs for their advice.
Looked at records, you recieved the placebo..sorry:} New version is released next week!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL, ok. Log shelved then. Best of luck on the testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.