Cissus writeup

dam225

Awards
Where is the original cissus writeup that was on synergymuscle.com when it first came out. I would like to learn a little more about how it works.

Thanks,
Doug

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity, did you finish that new paper you were working on about cissus that included some new revelations?

I am very interested to read and discuss your findings.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
My uncle had rotator cuff surgery a couple years ago and it still gives him a good deal of pain when he does movements that involve the rotator cuff such as raising his arm above his head and external rotation and internal rotation.

Would he be a good candidate for cissus??

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity, did you finish that new paper you were working on about cissus that included some new revelations?

I am very interested to read and discuss your findings.
Bump. From what I remember it was supposed to coincide with an upcoming sale, but I don't remember seeing either and I was very interested in seeing the new information.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Bump. From what I remember it was supposed to coincide with an upcoming sale, but I don't remember seeing either and I was very interested in seeing the new information.

the sale and the write up are coming soon!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Another sale? ( Silent prayer of thanks )

Now, I must meditate on whether to purchase under the current sale, or wait on this above-mentioned one......

Another sale? ( Silent prayer of thanks )

Now, I must meditate on whether to purchase under the current sale, or wait on this above-mentioned one......

This will be our last sale in a very long time..