Cissus writeup

1. Cissus writeup

Where is the original cissus writeup that was on synergymuscle.com when it first came out. I would like to learn a little more about how it works.

Thanks,
    Doug

2. Question

Out of curiousity, did you finish that new paper you were working on about cissus that included some new revelations?

I am very interested to read and discuss your findings.
    •   

3. My uncle had rotator cuff surgery a couple years ago and it still gives him a good deal of pain when he does movements that involve the rotator cuff such as raising his arm above his head and external rotation and internal rotation.

Would he be a good candidate for cissus??

4. Quote Originally Posted by bulls**t
    Out of curiousity, did you finish that new paper you were working on about cissus that included some new revelations?

I am very interested to read and discuss your findings.
    Bump. From what I remember it was supposed to coincide with an upcoming sale, but I don't remember seeing either and I was very interested in seeing the new information.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Bump. From what I remember it was supposed to coincide with an upcoming sale, but I don't remember seeing either and I was very interested in seeing the new information.

the sale and the write up are coming soon!!

6. Another sale? ( Silent prayer of thanks )

Now, I must meditate on whether to purchase under the current sale, or wait on this above-mentioned one......
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Another sale? ( Silent prayer of thanks )

Now, I must meditate on whether to purchase under the current sale, or wait on this above-mentioned one......

This will be our last sale in a very long time..

8. Quote Originally Posted by D@USP LABS
    the sale and the write up are coming soon!!
    Any word on the comprehensive writeup?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cissus RX--Heal tendon injuries!
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 07:17 PM