with all this mega dosing any chance we could see powders....

rockstar6181

Awards
With all the USPLABS mega dosing protocols going on what are chances of seeing bulk powders of both powerfull and cissus being sold direct from USPLABS, id like to run quite a few USPLABS products as staples and think it would be great if we could buy bulk powders of items such as powerfull and cissus direct from you, with mega dosing at 15 caps a day etc it makes buying a 130 cap bottle last a little over a week.

Whats USP's view and others?

rockstar6181

Awards
the more I think about the more I think it would be a hit. Imagine a powerfull/cissus mix sold in tubs of 100g,500g etc, taken 2-3g per serving 3 times a day....there would defintily be a market for it, and as its a mix of the two products a new name like muscle growth matrix or something like that :bb2:

the more I think about the more I think it would be a hit. Imagine a powerfull/cissus mix sold in tubs of 100g,500g etc, taken 2-3g per serving 3 times a day....there would defintily be a market for it, and as its a mix of the two products a new name like muscle growth matrix or something like that :bb2:
We are tallkng with a New company that wants to license our products on his website that sales sports clothing brands.

I think we shall mix a tub of powerFULL, cissus and symmetry for a Powdered asteroid stack in a tub...

Expect this soon..

PS

Not to mention that u Can Buy a bottle of Powerfull and a bottle of Cissus from CNW at 39 dollars. I offered it to all websites but only BB.con an. CNW acted on it. I was puzzled a bit as all our sales are huge sucesses/

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
We are tallkng with a New company that wants to license our products on his website that sales sports clothing brands.

I think we shall mix a tub of powerFULL, cissus and symmetry for a Powdered asteroid stack in a tub...

Expect this soon..
Seriously, cause that would be a huge seller for sure.....but what kind of flavour would it have :blink:

jecko

rockstar6181

Awards
WOW! THis is fantastic news!!! keep us updated, you have a fan for life :)

P01Shooter

Awards
Since we're talking bulk here.... I just received a kilo of ashwagandha that I ordered a few days ago. First, awesome and very quick delivery considering I'm in AZ. Second, any ideas on how much of this I can take a day and what benefits I may see with a higher dosage than the 1 - 1.5 gram a day I was planning? Third, do you have any idea how many mg's are in a 1/4 tsp or some other measurement?

WOW! That is the most foul and bitter stuff I've ever tried. I'm so happy I ordered a capping kit that should be here any day.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
PS

Not to mention that u Can Buy a bottle of Powerfull and a bottle of Cissus from CNW at 39 dollars. I offered it to all websites but only BB.con an. CNW acted on it. I was puzzled a bit as all our sales are huge sucesses/
So CNW is the only retailer that is taking part in the sale mentioned in the USP Sale thread? If so, I'd really like to see everyone else's logic on skipping that offer................

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
My momma always said "stupid is as stupid does"

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tubs of love :woohoo:

BTW, sounds like you're moving up in the world USP. I know you will do well.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
How about a bulk powder of the cissus and the Beta product that Im testing for you guys. Dont know what it is about this combo, but Im lovin it!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:study: Sounds great. Sounds like it needs cAMP.