Has PowerFULL changed? Changed Ingredients on Label

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I ordered PowerFULL from an online retailer and at their website as well as many others I see the "Supplement Facts" and they say that PowerFULL contains:

Proprietary Blend: 1200mg
PureSap(tm)(100% saponis)
Muira Puama

The bottle shows Orange pills.

Their description of Muira Puama states: "Our specially extracted Saponis from Muira Puama ... is brand new to the industry."

------------

The bottles I received contain Purple pills and contain:

Proprietary Blend: 1320 mg
PureSap(tm)(100% saponis)
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

So the color, # of mgs, and one of the ingredients have changed, unless that is the chemical name for Muira Puama.

Then, when I look at the write up for REM-R3G, it's second ingredient is the same 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

And it says about this compound: Such a beautiful extract form a very special herb in India. We are filing a patent on this ingredient. The name of the herb cannot be released yet. As we witnessed recently, the copycat companies are drooling get a hold of this one! The culprit of deep REM sleep and increased HGH output lies in this compound.

So my questions are, did the forumla change for PowerFULL or is this just an move to patent the actual chemical and then give it a name, and we're between stages? So then REM-R3G contains this same extract of Muira Puama as well?

Why would the quantity of mgs in the blend change? And has the color always been purple, if not, why the color change?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
The Muira Puama was excluded for a new and more potent ingridient... According to USPlabs, they are very similar in effect, just that the new ingidient works better.

The color change has been common with many USP products, not just powerFULL. The quantity of mgs has changed because of the new ingridient

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I read on bb.com and USP stated that 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is "It's related to L-dopa and extracted from the same plant. The useful part of the plant."

So i guess that all the ingredients relate to the Muira Puama Plant.

I'm still wondering why the mgs changed and why does REM-R3G contain the same ingredient?

In PowerFULL it is marketed as:

Increase in Muscle Mass
Increase in Fat Loss
Increase in Strength
Increase in Recovery from Exercise
Increase in Quality of Sleep
Increase in Positive Aggression
Increase in Physical Endurance
Increase in Sexual Vigor
Increase in Erection Strength

So I can understand the quality of sleep if it is also being used for "deep REM sleep" in REM-R3G, what I don't understand is how can something used pre-workout (4 caps) to increase muscle mass, strength and recovery also be used as a sleep aid?

Is it just fancy marketing? I surely am not good w/ chemistry to know the differences in the two regarding extraction, but can someone else chime in?

I've used Cissus RX w/ great results, am starting cAMP and C2, so I am by no means bashing, just trying to understand

1) the change in the contents of PowerfULL vs the original label

2) the differences between the two products, if 1 is for sleep and 1 is for pre-workout (strength/recovery). I can understand when some people state PowerFULL makes them tired, because USP is also including the main ingredient in their sleep aid product.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
The Muira Puama was excluded for a new and more potent ingridient... According to USPlabs, they are very similar in effect, just that the new ingidient works better.

The color change has been common with many USP products, not just powerFULL. The quantity of mgs has changed because of the new ingridient
I think he said in the other thread I found that it's extracted from the same plant, just a different part or extraction process.

I therefore understand the color and mg change, as well as the label change (USP should contact the various vendors to put up a new profile to reflect the change)

I still have questions on marketing the same ingredients for different purposes. It seems like PowerFULL is now extremely similar to REM-R3G. Am I missing something?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
1) I explained in my above post

2) The new ingridient doesn't cause drowsiness. powerFULL (for most people)doesn't make you sleepy, it just increases the quality of sleep, ONCE your asleep. The high amount of bacopa in rem is what makes the porduct give you a feeling of relaxation.

Basically, I think REM was released so that people who just wanted powerFULL because of the better quality sleep could get it at a cheaper price, alogn with other things added in to increase the quality of sleep

I read on bb.com and USP stated that 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is "It's related to L-dopa and extracted from the same plant. The useful part of the plant."

So i guess that all the ingredients relate to the Muira Puama Plant.

I'm still wondering why the mgs changed and why does REM-R3G contain the same ingredient?

In PowerFULL it is marketed as:

Increase in Muscle Mass
Increase in Fat Loss
Increase in Strength
Increase in Sexual Vigor

So I can understand the quality of sleep if it is also being used for "deep REM sleep" in REM-R3G, what I don't understand is how can something used pre-workout (4 caps) to increase muscle mass, strength and recovery also be used as a sleep aid?

Is it just fancy marketing? I surely am not good w/ chemistry to know the differences in the two regarding extraction, but can someone else chime in?

I've used Cissus RX w/ great results, am starting cAMP and C2, so I am by no means bashing, just trying to understand

1) the change in the contents of PowerfULL vs the original label

2) the differences between the two products, if 1 is for sleep and 1 is for pre-workout (strength/recovery). I can understand when some people state PowerFULL makes them tired, because USP is also including the main ingredient in their sleep aid product.
REM is much cheaper. The ingredient in question causes a GH surge thats paramount for quality sleep and recovery. Bacopa and ashwanghda are calming herbs that rejuvenate, mind, and calms all paramount for sleep and recovery issues.

GH surges are normal and will not make you tired.

I still have questions on marketing the same ingredients for different purposes. It seems like PowerFULL is now extremely similar to REM-R3G. Am I missing something?
Not similiar at all just a similar ingredient.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
REM is much cheaper. The ingredient in question causes a GH surge thats paramount for quality sleep and recovery. Bacopa and ashwanghda are calming herbs that rejuvenate, mind, and calms all paramount for sleep and recovery issues.

GH surges are normal and will not make you tired.
So in regards to the claims for PowerFULL, the 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is responsible for:

and the PureSap is responsible for everything else:

Increase in Muscle Mass
Increase in Fat Loss
Increase in Strength
Increase in Sexual Vigor

Is that right? I started the PowerFULL last night.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
So in regards to the claims for PowerFULL, the 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is responsible for:

and the PureSap is responsible for everything else:

Increase in Muscle Mass
Increase in Fat Loss
Increase in Strength
Increase in Sexual Vigor

Is that right? I started the PowerFULL last night.
curious about this myself.trying to update an ideal stack of all this with my other stuff.thanks