USP is the Greatest!!!

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USP,

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the wonderful products. I received my REM and Cissus (ORDER #1163) today and I cannot not wait to experience the "anabolic sleep."

The only problem is...I was playing with some of the Cissus I got today and some Symmetry and...well...I don't know wihich is which (both yellow)...oh well I'll just take them all and hit the gym.

Thanks Again!!! You all are the greatest!!! :clap2:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
momma always said not to play with your supps! haha

Make sure you post a review on the REM, I'm interested in getting some more feedback before I decide to purchase or not.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
USP,

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the wonderful products. I received my REM and Cissus (ORDER #1163) today and I cannot not wait to experience the "anabolic sleep."

The only problem is...I was playing with some of the Cissus I got today and some Symmetry and...well...I don't know wihich is which (both yellow)...oh well I'll just take them all and hit the gym.

it is regular cissus- i had some old bottles of regular cissus w/ yellow caps and some bottles of blue C2 caps- i was experimenting w/ different colors for different products right when we started color-coding our products to see what they looked like, and these are they- they are collectors items!! they may be worth money on e-bay someday!!! j/k

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So that means I can sell myself on ebay since I have been taking them then, huh??? :head:

matt212

Awards
:wave: What's up with a bundle deal? I'm talking about the all of your stuff, bet the whole farm bundle.

bundle, bundle, bundle, bundle.......

matt212

Awards
Don't make me start a whole thread on this. I need a re-up, all my USP stuff is all red for crying out loud. Come on now, "Yellow Cissus, Blue C2, Orange PF," I mean :wtf: Sounds like you are selling lucky charms to me. I'm just playing, but I planned on getting everything so that's the reason for the above thread. Sorry for the hijack.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How exactly do you play with your supplements and mix them up? Sounds odd.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was a j/k. All I meant was that they were all in my hand when I was taking them and I couldn't tell which was which since they were the same color... :aargh:

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Don't make me start a whole thread on this. I need a re-up, all my USP stuff is all red for crying out loud. Come on now, "Yellow Cissus, Blue C2, Orange PF," I mean :wtf: Sounds like you are selling lucky charms to me. I'm just playing, but I planned on getting everything so that's the reason for the above thread. Sorry for the hijack.
no worries bud:)

USP,

I like to reciprocate the thank you to all our customers!