In 4 weeks--A new Beta Product!

Research is done for the NEW Anti-estrogen/anti-oxidant/glucose disposal and insulin like product.

If used correctly, This product can be anabolic or a great fat loss product:}

The anti-estrogen properties is unique. I do not believe in total estrogen supression but I do believe we should suppress enviromental estrogens that cause disease. By enviromental I mean enviroment in general like the air we breathe and the food we intake(especailly fast foods).

We will introduce a very special compound that blows R-ala out of the water in terms of anti-oxidant potency and glucose disposal plus it's an anti-estrogen. Its powerful, natural, healthy and effective!

We will include another extract that closely resembles insulin with a few studies to prove it...

stay tuned for beta testing!

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If this is like any of the other products you have on the market...and I know it is...I AM ALL OVER THIS ONE!!!!!

GOT TESTERS????

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
good work USPlabs!!! such a great, innovative company. so will we be able to purchase this in 4 weeks, or is that just when testing begins?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Very interested as well. Keep us posted :twisted:

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
Research is done for the NEW Anti-estrogen/anti-oxidant/glucose disposal and insulin like product.

If used correctly, This product can be anabolic or a great fat loss product:}

The anti-estrogen properties is unique. I do not believe in total estrogen supression but I do believe we should suppress enviromental estrogens that cause disease. By enviromental I mean enviroment in general like the air we breathe and the food we intake(especailly fast foods).

We will introduce a very special compound that blows R-ala out of the water in terms of anti-oxidant potency and glucose disposal plus it's an anti-estrogen. Its powerful, natural, healthy and effective!

We will include another extract that closely resembles insulin with a few studies to prove it...

stay tuned for beta testing!
Like insulin huh? hmmm....

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome work! I'm looking foward to the logs

Trance Boy

Awards
I luv your products, I'm sure this one will be good too. Cant wait.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
cool! Are the anti e and insulin like ingridents too strong for 18-21?

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Looking forward to adding it to my USP arsenal.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
just when you think the cutting edge supps will come to an end, USPLabs comes out w/ more!!! You guys are awesome! The whole firehouse is believers in your stuff!

Can't wait to see this stuff come out. Lemme know if you need any testers..:study:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You say it is better than r-ala, but what about k-r-ala?

kaveman

Awards
Hey CEO - I'm 33 and an exceptionally well controlled diabetic. As a diabetic bber, one of my goals (and successes) is controlling my diabetes through diet and exercise, and minimal insulin, so a product like this would be something I'd be very interested in...

I know it's early to pitch for beta testing, but I thought I'd put my case, just so I know when the time comes you'd allow a type 1 diabetic to trial or not, or whether this would be suitable at all.

I am used to testing blood sugars many times daily, have an exceptionally precise insulin regimen (my hospital even allows me to tweak and choose my own medications - I am a part-time PT) and should be finishing my current routine in about 5 weeks, thus would be able to contribute some detailed logs.... if you are interested.

I'd be delighted to find out how your product could benefit a diabetic... ;) if you'd allow one to test that is.

KV

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
as a guy whose constantly in the gym, and has a family history of diabetes as well, i have to say this sounds pretty ****in cool. can't wait to hear more.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering when we were going to hear about this one. Was brought up a while ago. Finally here, sounds pretty nifty.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds promising, especially during PCT to keep fat and estrogen at bay.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Now brands glucose metabolic support with good results. Looking forward to trying this.

MGH1982

Awards
Very interested in this product... looks like it would be a great add on to a PCT.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hhhmm, I just started humulin r yesterday and will be on for around 4 weeks to see how my body reacts and kinda carry be through pct. SHould be interesting to see what the "insulin" like substance that's in this product has to offer in comparison, I'm getting some pct ideas already.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
this sounds like a very "different" product... I wouldn't expect anything less from USP!!!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Damn USPlabs, this product sounds remarkable. First product I am hyped about in a while.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
Sounds very nice!lots of inherrent problems with rala so im real curious about this.herbal?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP is the snizsnazzlediddamnilyfamscrameatspamandthankyoumamandgoddamn best company around

china is shipping this week. If all goes well testing will start end of may.