JonesersRX7 Sleepy beta test log

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Update to come the following day after dosing... duh right?

Took my first dose (3 orange, 1 green) last night (Sunday) at 10:00 with 1 cup of cottage cheese and 1 scoop WPI along with multi, flax and fish oil caps, 2 of each.

Tossed and turned as normal and didn't fall asleep until 11:00. I did wake up when the alarm went off but still had a very groggy thick headed feeling for about 10 minutes while I stumbled around the house getting ready.

Waking up with out hitting the sleep 5 times is a plus. Not sure if it's attributed to the pills tho.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
2nd dose last night.

I was more relaxed and breathing slower but still was not able to fall asleep until 30 minutes after laying down.

Woke up ver groggy this morning.

Did not wake up once last night and felt like I got a deep sleep, just so deep I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

2nd dose last night.

I was more relaxed and breathing slower but still was not able to fall asleep until 30 minutes after laying down.

Woke up ver groggy this morning.

Did not wake up once last night and felt like I got a deep sleep, just so deep I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.
I call more of a deep relaxation then groogy almost like you sink into the bed and getting up is a task, but once up mind clears in about 10-20 minutes...

I am not countering your opinion just giving mine.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I call more of a deep relaxation then groogy almost like you sink into the bed and getting up is a task, but once up mind clears in about 10-20 minutes...

I am not countering your opinion just giving mine.
I would agree with that completely. Once up and moving I do feel rejuvinated. I will take note of the time I get up to the time I am fully functional.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 nights of and I must say... the groggy feeling I had when I sleep only 6 hours stays for a couple of hours if I am not taking the pills.

Resumed dosing last night. Doesed @ 11pm and was asleep 30 or so minutes later but I woke up at 6:20 was sleepy for another 15 or so but was much easier to make it out of bed.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I have now finished off all of the green pills.

Friday night was a true test of this product. Came home from getting supplys for our daughters 1yr party on Saturday and were planning on going out to dinner but the daughter was craby so we laid down on the bed at 7:30. Ended up waking up and putting the dog in his kennel and laying her down in her crib at 11:30

Now normally when this happens I end up being unable to fall back asleep and post on AM until the weee hours of the morning. So I took 3orange 1green and with in 40 minutes of browsing on here I just felt like laying down, I was melting in to the chair, laid down and in 5 minutes I was out until 6:40 the next morning!

I love it!

One thing I have noticed and was last nights last dosing is that if you dose and then still have stuff to do I either surpass the window of effectivness or .. I dunno.

I had to make lunch, clean kitchen, wash bottles and shower so I dosed at 10:30 and didn't end up being able to sit down to check email until 11:40 before retiring. Spent a good hour plus tossing and turning until 1:00AM

Did wake at 6:00 feeling refreshed, so even with reduced sleep I seem to wake up feeling good.