broke my humorus.... cissus ?

tattoopierced1

i had to have 4 screws put in my arm from it breaking... would cissus help healing? and if so, do i stick to the bottles dose or more? i am 6'7" 205lbs at the present time.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
It will help.
I would go with 6 caps / 2x a day and see how that works for the first couplpe weeks in the healing department. As it heals, you could lower to 4 caps / 2x a day

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
yeah- couldn't have said it better myself sean! it should help the callus form faster and keep myeloperoxidase and prostaglandin release to a minimum- this should help w/ the pain as well- BUT please be careful- that sounds like a pretty nasty injury- cissus will help a great deal, but you don't want to push that injury too hard too soon

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
i had to have 4 screws put in my arm from it breaking... would cissus help healing? and if so, do i stick to the bottles dose or more? i am 6'7" 205lbs at the present time.
This wasn't a Birthday Party accident was it Tattoo ???

jecko

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Im taking Cissus Rx for tendon pain in my elbow... Ive just been using the 2 pills 2X a day... should I be using more pills per day? the above post guide me toward thinking I should... How many should I take and how far apart?

Im taking Cissus Rx for tendon pain in my elbow... Ive just been using the 2 pills 2X a day... should I be using more pills per day? the above post guide me toward thinking I should... How many should I take and how far apart?
Cissus
workout days
2 morning
2 pre-workout
2 post workout

off days
2 morning
2 night

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established