Appetizer???

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This IMO would be a BIG seller.

BTW I am going to neg rep you for teasing us unless you have it on your site by this afternoon lol

CROWLER

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
If you come out with one, I fear that I will be 1239123 pounds by this Christmas!!! I eat too much as it is!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This IMO would be a BIG seller.

BTW I am going to neg rep you for teasing us unless you have it on your site by this afternoon lol

CROWLER
HAHA, I will brew some up especially for you with my own 2 hands:run:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
HAHA, I will brew some up especially for you with my own 2 hands:run:
Oh ahhhhhhhh thank you VERY little now I can't eat for a month you bastage lol

CROWLER

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
lol.. I wish! If I did, I would be one sexy biotch! It would make me look really wide!!!

lol.. I wish! If I did, I would be one sexy biotch! It would make me look really wide!!!
So you saying that your not currently a sexy biotch, what kind of confidence is that.lol

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would anyone be interested in a Appetite stimulator?
That is ABSOLUTELY the last supplement I need. I've spent hundreds of dollars over the past couple of months, just trying to get a handle on my appetite and reign it in some. I suppose there are plenty of skinny (lucky) bastards out there that would spend their hard earned cash on something like this. I'm definitely not one of them.
:burger: Cheers

dd

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
very interested!! i could use a few lbs. on my skinny frame ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I am one of those skinny bastards and boy howdy, do I need something like this...especially in the summer. I seem to lose my appetite every summer no matter what I do.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but I also have to really struggle just to make it past 180 at 5'10"...so it cuts both ways. Appetite is THE major factor holding me back from goal of being a consistent 195-200. I HATE forcefeeding myself with a passion...I'd rather be hungry.

Yes, but I also have to really struggle just to make it past 180 at 5'10"...so it cuts both ways. Appetite is THE major factor holding me back from goal of being a consistent 195-200. I HATE forcefeeding myself with a passion...I'd rather be hungry.
Even if I make helicopter noises:}

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested. If it actually worked, it would be HUGE!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. An appetite stimulator that actually works could change many skinny bastards forever (including me). Believe me, if it works well, you'll make some serious $$$.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Thank you

THANK YOU

This says it perfectly. It is kinda bad when even in your mid 30s, as you are your metabolism STILL hasn't slowed down. I understand.

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
and I still have acne. No wet dreams though. LOL

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
YES, as long as it cost less then a bag good chronic. It's a good appetite stimulator but I'm tired of losing ****!

BTW, did you ever get in touch with John?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
and I still have acne. No wet dreams though. LOL
I had one last night, sorry off topic but funny. First one in about 7 years, I almost flipped out. I woke the wife up at 330am just to tell her. She didnt think it was funny though. Happy Valentines to me!:blink:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It would be a nice addition to my bulking stack. Some days my hunger is out of control and others it's in the toilet. Something to get me through those bad days would be real nice.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
wow this could be really amazing... can't wait to hear more!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a timeline on when this might be released or are you just throwing it out there to see if you should investigate the possibility of producing it?

working hard on this! We should be testing the market in about 3 weeks and may just keep it as a special product on our website.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity bump.

I'm not hungry. Summer is quickly approaching. Please hurry.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ya Id be interested and I Know my workout buddies would be!

This one is in developement so hopefully by june. We have 2 more products ahead of this one.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro are you trying to set a world record for the largest number of amazing supplements released by a single company in the shortest time possible?

Because in case you can't tell I'm working on setting a record for the largest number of times I can kiss you ass on this board possible. LOL, just -ucking with ya!@ Good work USP, as usual you continue to impress.

Bro are you trying to set a world record for the largest number of amazing supplements released by a single company in the shortest time possible?

Because in case you can't tell I'm working on setting a record for the largest number of times I can kiss you ass on this board possible. LOL, just -ucking with ya!@ Good work USP, as usual you continue to impress.

Actually, I was on that pace, but we need to focus distribution of the current 5 products.

In the eyes of the general supplement public and many retails sites, USPLabs the company does not exist. I rather push 5 products on them then 10 at once.

We rely on our customers to spread the word and help us grow this grass roots operation into a mainstream company.

We promise not to change:}

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Every chance I get bro, your company is mentioned. I've yet to find a supplement company that deals with it's customers like you guys. Looking forward to seeing your *hit in the glass case of the VS.

Shock133

Awards
I'm extremely interested in an appetite stimulator as well. Bioman said it best a while back. It's what's holding a lot of ectomorphs back from huge gains.

I'm in without even a second thought.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:
Sometimes, just sometimes, eating 4000 calories is not what I feel like doing...Call me crazy though..

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
230-235 now, at the largest 245 but sloppier then now. I'm guessing I'm around 10% right now.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, well you weigh 60 more lbs then I do, so for me eating 4000-4500 is an assload...:)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You'd be suprised bro, I have days when it seems like 4,000-5,000 is a ton. Eitherway it's alot more then most people eat everyday.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohh yeah. I don't think the average person realizes how much more we eat then them in a day. My friends always tell me they eat 4000 grand a day, until I send them to fitday and it turns out they were eating sub-2000

johngalt

Awards
Absolutely interested and would buy it the day it became available.