Appetizer???

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. It would be a nice addition to my bulking stack. Some days my hunger is out of control and others it's in the toilet. Something to get me through those bad days would be real nice.

2. wow this could be really amazing... can't wait to hear more!
    •   

3. Do you have a timeline on when this might be released or are you just throwing it out there to see if you should investigate the possibility of producing it?
  4. Guest

working hard on this! We should be testing the market in about 3 weeks and may just keep it as a special product on our website.

5. bump
    •   

6. Bumpity bump.

I'm not hungry. Summer is quickly approaching. Please hurry.

7. ya Id be interested and I Know my workout buddies would be!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

8. I would definatly look into it.
  9. Guest

This one is in developement so hopefully by june. We have 2 more products ahead of this one.

10. Bro are you trying to set a world record for the largest number of amazing supplements released by a single company in the shortest time possible?

Because in case you can't tell I'm working on setting a record for the largest number of times I can kiss you ass on this board possible. LOL, just -ucking with ya!@ Good work USP, as usual you continue to impress.
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    Bro are you trying to set a world record for the largest number of amazing supplements released by a single company in the shortest time possible?

Because in case you can't tell I'm working on setting a record for the largest number of times I can kiss you ass on this board possible. LOL, just -ucking with ya!@ Good work USP, as usual you continue to impress.

Actually, I was on that pace, but we need to focus distribution of the current 5 products.

In the eyes of the general supplement public and many retails sites, USPLabs the company does not exist. I rather push 5 products on them then 10 at once.

We rely on our customers to spread the word and help us grow this grass roots operation into a mainstream company.

We promise not to change:}

12. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    We promise not to change:}
    Change is good...just so long as it's for the better!

13. Interested.

14. Every chance I get bro, your company is mentioned. I've yet to find a supplement company that deals with it's customers like you guys. Looking forward to seeing your *hit in the glass case of the VS.

15. I'm extremely interested in an appetite stimulator as well. Bioman said it best a while back. It's what's holding a lot of ectomorphs back from huge gains.

I'm in without even a second thought.

16. Sometimes, just sometimes, eating 4000 calories is not what I feel like doing...Call me crazy though..

17. Psshh try 7,000 or 8,000.

18. How much do you weigh?

19. 230-235 now, at the largest 245 but sloppier then now. I'm guessing I'm around 10% right now.

20. Yeah, well you weigh 60 more lbs then I do, so for me eating 4000-4500 is an assload...

21. You'd be suprised bro, I have days when it seems like 4,000-5,000 is a ton. Eitherway it's alot more then most people eat everyday.

22. Ohh yeah. I don't think the average person realizes how much more we eat then them in a day. My friends always tell me they eat 4000 grand a day, until I send them to fitday and it turns out they were eating sub-2000

23. Absolutely interested and would buy it the day it became available.
  24. Guest

this is on hold for a bit...
  •