YJYANKEE's looks like, but not on stack log

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I've tried a few different PHs' in the past, but have never kept a detailed log. This will be my first attempt at such a feat.. As for body size, I won't be taking any measurements except for weight. It just so happens, that the Y will be here @ work today to check our BF as well, so that will be posted later today. I've been working out for quite a while now and can tell when somethings working & somethings a waste of money. I go off of how I feel and look in the mirror. Since Jan 1st, I've cut way back on the beer and jumped head first into cardio and abs. A 43 year old friend came in & motivated me by showing me his 6 pack.. What's my excuse for not having that??? I don't have one. Time for me to get it right.

34 years old
5'7" 170 lbs
wear 33x30 jeans comfortably

work one bodypart per week with legs usually towards the end of the week followed by 2 days rest. I will be doing cardio and abs throughout the week.

started the dosages on Sunday and as expected, no change yet.

Monday it got interesting. If you've seen my posts in the previous beta testing, I considered myself a non-responder to the mysterious yellow pills.. Well, I plan on giving those a fair shake & finishing them off. I took my afternoon dose of the yellow beta about 1 hour before my workout dose of the stack.. Not sure if this is related or not, but the headache I experienced was one of my worst ever! The other side? Wood on demand!! Couldn't get that thing to go down sometimes!!:hammer: Came in handy that night though & the wife was pleased - as was I...

due to working 24 hour shift work & part time @ Home Depot, I was unable to workout yesterday. I'm here on shift today & will be doing Chest. I'll be sure & update each day I'm on shift (every 3rd day) if not more.

I plan on maintaining my clean diet of low carbs/moderatly high protein and seeing what happens. I'll also be cutting back even more on the beer (it's going to kill me!!!) If I see my body start to change for the better, I may increase the carbs/calories to see what happens from there.

Should be interesting!!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
update:

just found out I'm @ 18% body fat!!!:jaw: :wtf: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: <------ no more of those for a while!!!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
yj,

make sure to drink 16oz of water when you take the stack- this will eliminate any headaches

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
awesome advice!! I'll definitely remember that. What about the wood?? Was that one of those positive sides? If so, might have to remember that this weekend for my Valentines get away..:twisted:

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
awesome advice!! I'll definitely remember that. What about the wood?? Was that one of those positive sides? If so, might have to remember that this weekend for my Valentines get away..:twisted:
yep- increased libido is definitely a side!!!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 update:

Did a chest workout yesterday. It began early in the day however, when the YMCA came in for our quarterly fitness evaluations. We had to bench press the bar (empty) as many times as possible keeping pace w/ one of those tickers. I gripped the bar too wide & only managed to get 150 reps.. Oh well, I knew I'd be torturing my chest later that evening.

Started on flat bench db's & felt good. I still can't get used to doing chest w/ zero shoulder pain, but I'm loving it!! Went on from flat to incline to really test the shoulders & still no pain. From there I went on to decline presses. I finished it off w/ flat db flies. It might not sound like much, but I usually get about 5-7 sets per exercise, so by the time I get to incilne, the muscles are already hot.

strength seems to still be about the same. I've only been on since Sunday so that's cool. The one thing I did notice, however, was what seemed to be a quicker muscle fatigue..:blink: My mind was telling me go more reps, but the muscle just seemed to have nothing left..

I get one bodypart per week, so we'll see how it goes for chest next week. Tonight I have bi's/tri's/forearms.

I'm thinking of throwing some Cre-Ethyl Thunder back into the mix for that extra jolt of muscle energy. Thoughts on that?

Riight now, the chest is still numb. SHould be nice & sore by tonight & really sore tomorrow. Definitely going to throw more protein into the mix so I can tax the muscle more.

SO FAR, SO GOOD...:thumbsup:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
OK, back on shift today so here's my update:

This stuff is awesome!!!
I can definitely see and feel the difference!!!

The pumps are staying with me for days! Did arms on Thursday & shoulders/back yesterday. My delts seemed to get wider after each set!! This, inturn, motivated me even more & I jumped up the weight to a personal best w/ 60's for the military press!!

I've been running 25 min in the mornings, followed by abs. My mid-section is looking better too and was noticed by the wife! A definite +!!!

Legs tonight. SHould be interesting too. I'm a Captain of a fire department & this afternoon I'll be taking the shift on a physical training evolution before I even get to the gym! I hope I have enough left to thrash the wheels!! Dragging a 175lb dummy backwards for 100 yards wears you out!!!

Once again, USP - you guys rock!!!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Day 8 update:

I looked in the mirror Saturday morning & was amazed at what I saw! I thought I had gotten huge overnight! Then I remembered that I had gotten a hair cut and shaved my chest. I let both go for the last 4 months...:icon_lol:

anyway - did legs on Saturday.. Today = OUCH! but it's a great pain to feel.. I weighted myself today for the first time since I've been on this stack - ~175lbs!! That's 5 more than I was at last week!! My diet has stayed MOSTLY clean, cut way back on the beers & have been hitting cardio like a mad man in the early am..

Libido is awesome again!!! :head:

strength gains are moderate, but I'm more concerned about how I look and feel rather than how much weight I can push in the gym. I got another compliment from the wife today on my physique! Another definite plus!

Did back today. The pull-ups were so easy! I know I'll be sore tomorrow. The pump is sick! I love this stuff!

Oh, can't wait to see what happens w/ 1.5 TABLESPOONS vs. teaspoons...:woohoo:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
it's cool.. but my protein shakes are now crunchy...:rofl:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 update:

Came in last night for a 36 hour shift so I got to post 2 nights in a row.

Did back last night. It stayed numb all day up until around 1600. That's when the pain really started to set in big time! But, the pain is awesome! It let's me know I'm still alive..:twisted:

Did chest today. The second chest routine since I've been on this stuff. All lifts went up by an average of 15lbs!!:woohoo: The strength and stamina that I'm feeling in the gym is awesome! I love this stuff! The pumps are still awesome! One of the guys on shift asked what I was taking.. I had to tell him I didn't know...:icon_lol: He then asked what I'm injecting!!!:blink: The body recomp results that I've seen in this short amount of time are very significant. I'm wishing I would've taken before pics now.

USP Rules!!!:bow28:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Workouts are all great! Strength gains have slowed a bit, but my body continues to change!! Leaning out around the mid section some more, and getting broader @ the shoulders! My delts have definitely responded well to my newfound energy/power from this stack!

Life in the sack at home is great too!!:woohoo: The pump that I maintain throughout the day/week after a workout is impressive as well.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Day 21 update:

First of all, sorry it's been so long. I've been busier than usual here @ the firehouse and don't post from the house.

Needless to say though, this stuff is definitely legitimate! I'm loving every aspect of it. In my 21 days of testing this stuff, here's what I've noticed:

body recomp: Without a doubt, I can both see and feel this. I've been getting comments from more people lately as well. My waist has shrunk back down to a 33:woohoo: but my shirts have gotten just a little tighter around the shoulders/chest area..:woohoo:

strength: My strength has gone up in all lifts in the gym. The cissus like effects that I've experienced have been second to none. My bench has gained the greatest amount due to no more pain in the shoulders. I've never really worried about how much I could lift as long as I was growing. That's usually how it's worked for me. My size usually comes faster than strength.

Well Being: I've always lived my life as the happy-go-lucky guy. Recently, I've been promoted to Captain of my own shift so the stress level has gone up a little bit. This stack came along at just the right time. I have one rookie on my shift who likes to test me... My positive aggression :study: now has me torturing him in the gym right next to me...:twisted: He hates me, but he's a rookie & I love him...:rofl:

Libido: As everyone else has stated, this is one of the most positive sides this stack has to offer!:woohoo: 4 times in one day??!!! My wife and I were both cought off guard by that earlier last week. I'm working two jobs right now, but still have the stamina of an 18 year old in the sack again! Great stuff!!!

My weight has pretty much stayed the same, but like I said, I'm down to a 33 in jeans again. That means I've lost some fat & gotten some muscle back!

Like the others stated, the supplies aren't completely even. After you told us to bump up to 1.5 tbspoons, the powder has dropped considerably faster than the pills. Other than that, this has definitely been another fun ride courtesy of USPlabs..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nice!

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
that's what my wife's been saying...:rofl: :icon_lol:

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm back!

Was down & out for about 2 weeks w/ the flu. Must've gotten run down working too many hours between 2 jobs..

Starting back up tonight w/ legs. Trying to put up a 6' privacy fence in the back yard & yesterday dug 30 post holes w/ a 1 man auger. My back is shot right now, so I can't guarantee that I'll make it in there tonight. I may opt for a chest workout instead.

All in all, this stack has been great! I could definitely tell the difference when not taking it. From strength, to sleep, to just overall well being.

I'll be finishing it all of by next week, so this 2 week break kinda sucked.