Who's been off cissus the longest?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So far I am fairly impressed with cissus. I've been on for a little over 1 month (about 6 caps a day) and I've noticed less aches and pains in my shoulder, and I actually think it might have helped with a small injury I got while squatting (still taking it easy but things seem to be close to 100%). ANyway I'm almost certain of it's analgesic effects. Here's my question though. Who has taken cissus for say 2-3 months and believes the cissus has helped repair connective tissue, in other words they aren't on it anymore and still feel better.

THis isn't a knock as USP I've just been real curious about it's long term effectiveness, probably due to how great it seems to be working so far.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Me.
I have been taking it for several months now, starting after my knee surgery. I healed up so good that my doc was thouroughly impressed. That was in Nov and now I am back to doing deep squats (not as much weight yet) and all other leg workouts. I stopped for 3 weeks a bit ago for a beta test. My knee still felt steady during that time but the analgesic affects were sorely missed. I started to feel the normal pain I would have without the cissus. Not a regression in the repair is hastened, but some aches from it because to surgery. Also felt the aches in my shoulder I got from benching a few years back.
At the price, I will just stay on it year round.

Hope that answers your questions.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting bro. TO be real honest I agree, the price kicks ass and I like the owner (he's not full of ****). For me that goes a long way. Thanks for the responce.

Anyone else?

insectgod

How may I help you today?
Awards
Yeah, I grabbed a bottle of Cissus RX around when it first hit the market because I had pulled or torn a muscle in my shoulder (can't remember what the doc said it was) and started to get severe tendonitis in my right elbow from over compensating for the shoulder. I used up the bottle on max dosage, and what do you know, by the time I was done with it, the pain and stiffness and loss of mobility was almost back to pre-injury status, AND that was with lifting (lighter, more reps and TUT) the whole time. I don't think I let up on it the whole time, though I'd have to check my notebook from the time to be sure. I added some rotator cuff strengthening movements as well. Anyway, long story short, I was all better for a while, did a cycle of emax over the summer and all was good, then got a diff company's cissus and used that in the fall (it was pretty harsh on my stomach, so I will only come back to USP if I need any more!) for a few weeks for some lingering upper body soreness from post cycle. So, I haven't been on Cissus since late September, I believe, and I haven't had any serious problems with my shoulder or elbow since then. The weights have increased steadily in small increments since then with no recurrence of the injuries, in fact, my left shoulder started to crap out on me while doing 1,4/SD in late November yet the right one has been going steady! Cissus RX is the real deal and when I have a steady income again I will definitely grab some bottles to keep around for 'emergencies'.

Oh, and like what Mr. Taylor above says, when you're off the regular aches and pains return. Both times I used Cissus I had a marked reduction in DOMS and such, but it was still there, though not really all that PAINFUL if you take my meaning. But again, the joints and tendons that I messed up on my right arm and shoulder seem to do better than my left arm now, and I've noticed that when I am doing heavy benches my right arm is taking more of the weight than my left! Go figure, I am right-handed, but still, around March of last year I couldn't even do bench because my right arm was just trashed.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fixed up my shoulder, no return problems after quitting cissus RX, although i have been on Camphibolic for a while now! love the stuff.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Me.
I have been taking it for several months now, starting after my knee surgery. I healed up so good that my doc was thouroughly impressed. That was in Nov and now I am back to doing deep squats (not as much weight yet) and all other leg workouts. I stopped for 3 weeks a bit ago for a beta test. My knee still felt steady during that time but the analgesic affects were sorely missed. I started to feel the normal pain I would have without the cissus. Not a regression in the repair is hastened, but some aches from it because to surgery. Also felt the aches in my shoulder I got from benching a few years back.
At the price, I will just stay on it year round.

Hope that answers your questions.
what type of knee surgery did you have?>

Yeah, I grabbed a bottle of Cissus RX around when it first hit the market because I had pulled or torn a muscle in my shoulder (can't remember what the doc said it was) and started to get severe tendonitis in my right elbow from over compensating for the shoulder. I used up the bottle on max dosage, and what do you know, by the time I was done with it, the pain and stiffness and loss of mobility was almost back to pre-injury status, AND that was with lifting (lighter, more reps and TUT) the whole time. I don't think I let up on it the whole time, though I'd have to check my notebook from the time to be sure. I added some rotator cuff strengthening movements as well. Anyway, long story short, I was all better for a while, did a cycle of emax over the summer and all was good, then got a diff company's cissus and used that in the fall (it was pretty harsh on my stomach, so I will only come back to USP if I need any more!) for a few weeks for some lingering upper body soreness from post cycle. So, I haven't been on Cissus since late September, I believe, and I haven't had any serious problems with my shoulder or elbow since then. The weights have increased steadily in small increments since then with no recurrence of the injuries, in fact, my left shoulder started to crap out on me while doing 1,4/SD in late November yet the right one has been going steady! Cissus RX is the real deal and when I have a steady income again I will definitely grab some bottles to keep around for 'emergencies'.

Oh, and like what Mr. Taylor above says, when you're off the regular aches and pains return. Both times I used Cissus I had a marked reduction in DOMS and such, but it was still there, though not really all that PAINFUL if you take my meaning. But again, the joints and tendons that I messed up on my right arm and shoulder seem to do better than my left arm now, and I've noticed that when I am doing heavy benches my right arm is taking more of the weight than my left! Go figure, I am right-handed, but still, around March of last year I couldn't even do bench because my right arm was just trashed.
WOW! Thank you for taking the time to write that out!

I have a few questions for you so please e-mail me at [email protected].

take care

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took cissus for about 4 months consistently. I have had chronic shoulder pain for a long long time due to mainly over use, (hand coiling 100 fathoms of 5/8th crab line for up to 20 hrs a day in January is no picnic, couple that with injuries and not a healthy lifestyle, ((Dutch Harbor in the Late 80"s was kinda like the wild west)

Anyway, ater a few weeks I felt better than I had in years, than I got busy unfocused whatever and stopped taking it. the pain started to return so I paid attention and resumed daily dosing pain went away, now I have been off for about 3 months (hint hint USP lol) and the pain has NOT returned at all I am still working hard. So I have to attribute it to whatever magic cissus has produced, thumbs up to USP and I am ordering more.