Who is currently Cutting/dieting????

USPLabs is looking for 2 testers. You must be currently cutting or about to cut. The tester chosen must take before and after pictures. The tester must keep a food and training log.

The tester will recieve over 200 dollars in supplements. The applicants will be chosen January, 23 2006.

Apply on this thread.

thank you

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs is looking for 2 testers. You must be currently cutting or about to cut. The tester chosen must take before and after pictures. The tester must keep a food and training log.

The tester will recieve over 200 dollars in supplements. The applicants will be chosen January, 23 2006.

Apply on this thread.

thank you
I am currently cutting, I'm in week 7 of a Melting Point/ Basic Cuts stack. I started at 221 @21% bf. I am now at 212 @18% bf, I will continue cutting until April when I go to Mexico:woohoo: and I would like to get down to about 190-195. I consume around 2000 cal/ day and keep track of everything I eat on Fitday.com and it is a huge help. I've been looking at a few of your products (powerFULL and camp) and absolutely love Cissus (I pimp it whenever possible). Other stats are 6'2" and I've been training for about 16 years. So what I'm trying to say here is sure I'd love to try it out. My e-mail is

jecko

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

Apply on this thread.

thank you
How long? Do you want your products run exclusively? Are they hormonal or non-hormonal?

How long? Do you want your products run exclusively?
30 days and its a combo of products from 2 companies working together for one goal...User education and Results!

The study is semi confidential until we release the article.

trailer36

Awards
Ceosm,

Will be cutting mid Feb.

just finishing a SD cycle and was going to use Powerfull/C2/Camp to cut with (more of a recomp actually). Like i have said in before posts, i have tried just about every supp that has come down the pike and could give a very accurate account of what effects the proposed supps have on me. i plan on using a carb cycling approach so i could also offer that angle for AM users as well.

i have responded well to USP products in the past and i am sure this time will be no different. please consider me for the test.

current stats:
6'0"
14% bf
trying to get to 8-9%
11 yrs training experience

thanks.

Ceosm,

Will be cutting mid Feb.

just finishing a SD cycle and was going to use Powerfull/C2/Camp to cut with (more of a recomp actually). Like i have said in before posts, i have tried just about every supp that has come down the pike and could give a very accurate account of what effects the proposed supps have on me. i plan on using a carb cycling approach so i could also offer that angle for AM users as well.

i have responded well to USP products in the past and i am sure this time will be no different. please consider me for the test.

current stats:
6'0"
14% bf
trying to get to 8-9%

thanks.
So would you begin your cut earlier then Mid Feb?

Training and nutrition logs are most along with pictures..

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am about 230 lbs and probably around 20% bf. I am going to do the grapplers quest in march and compete under 200 lbs..going to try to be at most 10% bf so I am already starting to cut. ...I am ready to go cuz I am going to WIN!!!!!!!!!!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
hey dad.. i'll do a log and whatnot with pics etc for ya if its the same stuff that you are shipping to me... i am going to start the maynard summer body 2.0 program whenever it arrives

strongdutchman

Awards
yea yea

My posts on this board are not correlated with my dedication and experiance in bodybuilding. I mostly come on this forum to learn. I hardly ever miss a training birthday holiday whatever I almost have a perfect record for the last five years. Am all natural and my stats are:

6'0
220 pounds
23 yrs
Am currently a PhD student (also teach a class) at the University of Utah.
I think I would form a great test subject because of my dedication to the sport, every visit to the gym I go all out (people notice the intensity). Further I have a fast metabolism, I have to eat a great deal of food every day not to lose wheight. What I eat:
8:00 shake
8:45 4 eggs hashbrowns
11:00 cup a noodles can of tuna
1:00 1/2 pound of any meat + 200gr of carbs
3:30 repeat 1:00
6:00 pwo shake 50gr protein + 50gr sugars
7:00 1/2 pound of meat 100gr veggies 100gr carbs
9:00 16oz of fat free yogurt + 1 scoop of protein
11:30 bedtime shake 10 ounces of milk + 1 scoop of protein
I am at a BF% right now that isn't to bad but loosing 5-8 pound would make me shredded and the visual differnece would be great look a lot leaner and bigger because the wheighloss is feasible in let's say a month an still keep all of my muscle .
Hopefully I have the qualities you guys are looking for, and make this poor student a litlle happier.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I am always looking to cut, checkout my Basic Cuts log for Designer, would love to help you guys out. Currently cutting down for the summer for the sake of being a non forgiving endomorph, who wants someday to have abs!!! Currently 235, and have been cutting for 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Been cutting since Jan 3rd.
I would love to be a tester for these products because the fact that others would be watcing the progress would motivate me even more. I've had alot of dieting experience and know how my body reacts to things. I am currently using sesamin and eca....would love to trying something else though. :thumbsup:
Stats:
23 years
260 lbs (approx...i don't want to weigh myself yet.)
77" tall

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to participate. I don't know if I am the typical person you may be targeting, given that I am 46 years old, 5'10" and 195 lbs. I will be cutting in Feb, and was planning on using one USP Labs product, one DS product and some bulk products.

If you are looking for an OG who is really trying to jump-start his metabolism, count me in.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I am going into cutting mode as of next week after a successful bulk and pct...however, I have plenty of USPLabs product, so I'll let others have a chance. Also, who knows, I may have some product from that other company ....what the?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I am currently cutting, around 220, 11%BF trying to get down to 8% or below. Havent used anabolics in about 17 months. I could start the product test with full pics/logs and a blood workup (if desired) in the middle of feburary.

Thanks Ceosm,
BV

I am about 230 lbs and probably around 20% bf. I am going to do the grapplers quest in march and compete under 200 lbs..going to try to be at most 10% bf so I am already starting to cut. ...I am ready to go cuz I am going to WIN!!!!!!!!!!
Chosen

Well I am always looking to cut, checkout my Basic Cuts log for Designer, would love to help you guys out. Currently cutting down for the summer for the sake of being a non forgiving endomorph, who wants someday to have abs!!! Currently 235, and have been cutting for 2 weeks.
chosen

I am currently cutting, I'm in week 7 of a Melting Point/ Basic Cuts stack. I started at 221 @21% bf. I am now at 212 @18% bf, I will continue cutting until April when I go to Mexico:woohoo: and I would like to get down to about 190-195. I consume around 2000 cal/ day and keep track of everything I eat on Fitday.com and it is a huge help. I've been looking at a few of your products (powerFULL and camp) and absolutely love Cissus (I pimp it whenever possible). Other stats are 6'2" and I've been training for about 16 years. So what I'm trying to say here is sure I'd love to try it out. My e-mail is [email protected].

jecko
chosen

I am currently cutting, around 220, 11%BF trying to get down to 8% or below. Havent used anabolics in about 17 months. I could start the product test with full pics/logs and a blood workup (if desired) in the middle of feburary.

Thanks Ceosm,
BV
chosen

My posts on this board are not correlated with my dedication and experiance in bodybuilding. I mostly come on this forum to learn. I hardly ever miss a training birthday holiday whatever I almost have a perfect record for the last five years. Am all natural and my stats are:

6'0
220 pounds
23 yrs
Am currently a PhD student (also teach a class) at the University of Utah.
I think I would form a great test subject because of my dedication to the sport, every visit to the gym I go all out (people notice the intensity). Further I have a fast metabolism, I have to eat a great deal of food every day not to lose wheight. What I eat:
8:00 shake
8:45 4 eggs hashbrowns
11:00 cup a noodles can of tuna
1:00 1/2 pound of any meat + 200gr of carbs
3:30 repeat 1:00
6:00 pwo shake 50gr protein + 50gr sugars
7:00 1/2 pound of meat 100gr veggies 100gr carbs
9:00 16oz of fat free yogurt + 1 scoop of protein
11:30 bedtime shake 10 ounces of milk + 1 scoop of protein
I am at a BF% right now that isn't to bad but loosing 5-8 pound would make me shredded and the visual differnece would be great look a lot leaner and bigger because the wheighloss is feasible in let's say a month an still keep all of my muscle .
Hopefully I have the qualities you guys are looking for, and make this poor student a litlle happier.
chosen

Ceosm,

Will be cutting mid Feb.

current stats:
6'0"
14% bf
trying to get to 8-9%

thanks.
chosen

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is GREAT news (for me, at least). Thanks!!!

trailer36

Awards
any hints on what these supps contain as fat loss/metabolization agents?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton bro! Expect the best log I'm capable of!!

BV

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
**** YA! USP is the BEST period!

Bobo needs to put your banner up at the top of the webpage....you guys are the best supplement company around no questions asked!

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Just curious USP, for the people who were selected will you be contacting us via e-mail for the details?

Thanks

jecko

strongdutchman

Awards
really happy

Thank you guys soo much for choosing me. I became a father 24 of october 2005. I can support my new family's livelyhood, but there were many cut's that had to be made. Working out is something I do with absolute determinantion (for the last 5 years). I will keep a detailed log and post weekly pictures(I have a pretty good digital camera). I am not sure when we are supposed to start. I will start to (clean)bulk today, so I will have more to lose. I am very excited and really thankfull for this opportunity.

:woohoo: Roger

My contact:

[email protected]
[email protected]

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
About when will we start this new product testing?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You picked some awesome people USPLabs! Good Luck guys! please try to be as honest as possible.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This may sound stupid, but I am really looking forward to this. I keep a dietary log and monitor body fat (and may find a place to have body fat measured by being submerged in water). I want to do this "right" and hopefully see some awesome results.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for one more...

I am begging a cut the 1st of Feb. Have 2 digital cameras - backup and calipers

Can keep a very strict log and spread sheet of diet and training.

5'6
173lbs
14% bf

Cardio 4 times a week with lifting 3 times a week.

Would really love to be a tester. Would be willing to change training/cardio to whatever you need as a tester. ie: cardio 6 days a week for super fat loss accelerated by USP or average/low to see how a normal dieter would facilate fatloss with USP.

Thanks

- Jonesie

sorry testing is closed and these logs will be expensive.

Out of the testers above, I need two subjects willing to use ephedrine (you will be responsible for that purchase).

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Out of the testers above, I need two subjects willing to use ephedrine (you will be responsible for that purchase).

count me in !!!!

strongdutchman

Awards
What kind of dosage are you guys thinking of? If you guys want to run a medium dosaged ephedra supplement along with the rest, count me in. But to much of that stuff makes me nervous.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
we were thinking of having you add in 2-3 25 mg divided doses of ephedra when you take the test product-nothing crazy, but it seems to stack very nicely w/ the new product- i have been taking it the combo seems to work very well for fat loss/muscle preservation

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This collaborative effort you speak of wouldnt happen to be with another board sponsor round here now would it?........ maybe one thats known to extend offers like this to board members as well?......

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not that i know of ;)
hmmm with you guys picking so many testers will ther be enough for *cough*partners*cough* to follow through with a group of his own testers too? hmmm well let me know regardless, i "applied" for testing w/ them but heard nothin, if you like i can submit my info to you if there is still room enough. def cutting right now and active enough that a stack containing ephedrine would be quite benificial to my lifestyle. if hes still gonna pick some though i'll let him decide if im an eligable candidate..... you 'al dont need any cissus feedback on torn rotator cuffs and chronic joint pain do ya???? :stick:

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
sorry testing is closed and these logs will be expensive.

I'll be your huckleberry:icon_lol: What is the dosage you'd want me to run throughout ?

jecko

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
hmmm with you guys picking so many testers will ther be enough for *cough*partners*cough* to follow through with a group of his own testers too? hmmm well let me know regardless, i "applied" for testing w/ them but heard nothin, if you like i can submit my info to you if there is still room enough. def cutting right now and active enough that a stack containing ephedrine would be quite benificial to my lifestyle. if hes still gonna pick some though i'll let him decide if im an eligable candidate..... you 'al dont need any cissus feedback on torn rotator cuffs and chronic joint pain do ya???? :stick:

shoot me an email @ [email protected]