Cissus RX and its Anabolic properties

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does Cissus RX's anabolic properties work to be anabolic? The only thing I can see is that cissus quad works to repair tendons, and other joint stuff but I do not see the mechanics of the anabolism. Thanks.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
definition of anabolism

The phase of metabolism in which simple substances are synthesized into the complex materials of living tissue.

if it can repair tendons then it is anabolic in the strict sense of the word

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
http://www.herbal-supplements-usa.com/herbal-library/lit-cissus-quadrangularis-2.asp

From the above article:

The Cissus quadrangularis plant contains high amount of vitamin C, carotene A, anabolic steroidal substance and calcium. As analyzed by Murthy & Sheshadri in 1939, Cissus quadrangularis contained ascorbic acid 479 mg, and carotene 267 units per 100g of freshly prepared paste in addition to calcium oxalate. The Cissus quadrangularis stem contains two asymmetric tetracyclic triterpenoids, onocer-7-ene-3µ,21ß-diol (C30H52O2, mp 200-202°) and onocer-7-ene-3 ß,21µ-diol (C30H52O2, m p 233-34°) and two steroidal principles I (C27H45O, m p 249-52°) and II (C23H41O, m p 136-38°). Presence of ß-sitosterol, d-amyrin and d-amyrone is also reported. 6,7,8,9

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At what dosage is cissus being used to try to gain mass....or can it even do that...?