Cissus and high BP
- 11-21-2005, 01:36 PM
- 11-21-2005, 01:40 PM
11-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Well im thinking of getting my mom on it because shes 54 and still works like a mule. I think it could really benifit her. Especailly from what ive read about cissus quad......larus.
11-21-2005, 02:26 PM
It should work fine and maybe even prevent high BP as it seems to have vasodialatory properties on top of increasing calcium absorption...but of course, there's no knowing for certain.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-03-2016, 03:12 PM
- By JReinhal in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2015, 08:47 AM
- By gus6917 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2015, 12:05 PM
- By sly in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2006, 06:23 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-12-2004, 09:35 AM