USP Labs

Clarityandfocus

Awards
I am highly impressed with the three products I've tried by USP Labs. I take the "Powerfull" and "cAmphibolic" throughout the day with the "C2." What what I love about the two former products is that I can take them right before bedtime on an empty stomach, rest better, sleep more deeply and wake up feeling leaner and very refreshed! The main drawback I've had with fat burning supps in the past is their tendency to promote insomnia. Not so with these two.

The "C2" product seems to have strong stimulant properties at the level of the central nervous system. Also, the cognitive enhancement that goes hand in hand is a major plus. I can only take this product in the early morning to afternoon. It is not ephedrine based at all, but feels just as powerful to me. I cannot consume a full dose at once or I tend to get overly nervous. However, an amphetamine free supp with this level of potentcy will be a welcome effect for most. It is for me, but just too strong to take a full dose.

I find I am able to come down from the CNS and cognitive effects by bedtime. At this time I load up on the "Powerfull" and "cAmphibolic." I take them throughout the day as well, but double my dose at night (not necessary, just my preference). I've always been a light sleeper and sensitive to stimulants. I have found that my entire body relaxes throughout the night, almost as if I were on some type of benzodiazipine, yet there are no addictive properties in either one. I simply rest better and recover faster from training with weights. My physique and muscle bellies are fuller and harder than before. My strength AND endurance in the gym has increased dramatically. I am very pleased and would recommend them to anyone who wants to maximize anabolism and lipolysis simultaneously. I think this covers everyone on the boards, huh?

Thanks USP for your integrity and superior product line!

Clarity