BCAAs taste

walt

Awards
Just recieved my BCAAs and the taste is really hard to swallow. I was wonder what would be good to kill the taste. Thinking about putting some spenda in it??

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
any citrus type drink will help. You can also add citric acid or Vit C to help reduce the bitter chem taste. I use Crystal lite a lot and jazz it up with the above mentioned.

I but extend from scivation and mix extra Bcaa into theirflavoring. They have flavoring down.

ceosm

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Powdered gatorade does a great job of masking the taste...I can't even taste them at all.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I but extend from scivation and mix extra Bcaa into theirflavoring. They have flavoring down.

ceosm
Lol I did the same exact thing.

Have you figured out a good ratio? I find that 2 scoops BCAA to 1 scoop xtend is the best I can handle with taste...

Lol I did the same exact thing.

Have you figured out a good ratio? I find that 2 scoops BCAA to 1 scoop xtend is the best I can handle with taste...
I mega dose so I use 2 overflowing scoops extend to 1 1/2 tablespoons of pure powder with about 12 oz water and easy to handle.

ceosm

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
black star labs sells all maner of flavoring systems which are good to have around for gagging down various shite

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do, dont mix strawberry protien and 10g BCAA"s in a bowl of oatmeal and try to eat it. Its...really, really, nasty.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Do some lemonade crystal light, start with about 3/4 of a teaspoon for 12 oz of water and 10 grams of BCAA, add water and crystal light as needed