Tribulus terrestris

G

If you own a Tribulus product with a high protodisocin content do yourself a favor and add it to PowerFULL.

Cissus, PowerFULL and Tribulus is an absolute joy with such sexual aggression or gym aggression...wonderful stack thus far!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
If you own a Tribulus product with a high protodisocin content do yourself a favor and add it to PowerFULL.

Cissus, PowerFULL and Tribulus is an absolute joy with such sexual aggression or gym aggression...wonderful stack thus far!
ok, I'll say it...

"or, if you DON'T have any trib to add, pick up a kilo from one of our board sponsors!!!
;) :thumbsup:

W

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking DS's Activate with mine.:woohoo:

Can't wait for Cissus to be available again so I can add it back into my stack.

M

miked512

Awards
I'm stacking DS's Activate with mine.:woohoo:

Can't wait for Cissus to be available again so I can add it back into my stack.
Stacking activate with powerfull and cissus is one of the greatest things since sliced bread.

:dance:

However, adding a trib product to the mix should be very fun.

I will try it ... in due time.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you know which Tribulus has a high protodisocin content, with so many being sold out there. Also if there is a standard for high grade Tribulus why do some companies sell a low grade form, I mean who would by crap?

Found this at another board
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=622997&highlight=Tribulus

Does anyone have scientific studies and proof that Tribulus works?

What about other herbs for increasing test levels, Long Jack, Avena Sativa, Dodder Seed, Is there any science behind these. Big ups for USP for making powerfull, I think staying with what nature made is the way to go, even though powerfull did not work for me, it is a step in a direction that I have been wanting to see.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump.
I also remember a while back a guy did some blood tests before and after trib and the results were either the same or lower after trib.