Looking for some C2 testers

Looking to recruit 5 C2 testers.

Rules

start log in the supplement reveiw section of anabolic minds, in my forum at Anabolicminds,and at synergymuscle.com. All you need to do is copy and paste.

Log must be updated every 2 days minimum.

you can log on another board that is log friendly and recieve a free product.

if interested post here.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested. Does my "on" status interfere with the testing, though? The other concern would be that I am using other supps as well. I am certainly dialed in with these, so I expect that I will be able to recognize the effects of something new. Just need to be clear on that.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on a NHA stack but not using any thermos, I;ll post a log when my package arrives

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Any update on this testing? I got the urge to run C2. Definitely loved cissus, cAMPED and cAMPHIBOLIC.

everyone on the thread gets one that requested..no new post.

ceosm

RUS

Awards
USPLabs...i cant PM you, so could you give me your email so i can give you my address please.

Guys all cool down, we are dealing with so much FDA bullshit that I do not need my customers at eachother throats. We can leave the negativity to other boards.

thank you and samples will be shipping monday. Also in the near future support AM with a small donation and get PM rights. I usually only support those that support the board.

Please post your e-mail.

ceosm

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im intrested. Im always looking for something new

you do not need to suck it up, but you posted after the offer was closed.

ceosm

ThaBlitz

Awards
Thought so. "No new post" gave it away huh? :thumbsup: