PF Sold Out That quick?

matt212

Awards
Please...

Please tell me I didn't miss this sale. I didn't get the e-mail until 8:00 tonight, and its temp. sold out!!! Buy 5, get one free. Please tell me its a glich.:rant:

MDH

Awards
My apologies guys!! This was a glitch in the system. The sale just started and we're still fully stocked! (albeit in limited supply).

Everything should be squared away.

briancaswell

Awards
just purchased mine! man that is cheap for such a good product- you guys must have gotten a really good bulk deal. i think the only thing that was keeping a lot of people from trying the powerfull was the price- you guys are probably going to sell out quick

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What is up with needing a username and password just to view the products?

(I've forgotten my U.N. and P.W.....)

briancaswell

Awards
i think this is a customer appreciation sale that ends in a few days- if you were a prior customer, synergy muscle gives you a login name, and you can log in to order-i forgot mine as well- i had to email [email protected] to get it again

ps i think nutraplanet is stocked w/ powerfull as well.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is this the final version? I thought you guys were gonna work out the dosing issue (i.e. apparently needing more caps than we initially realized) and also buy the actives in bulk.

Is this the final version? I thought you guys were gonna work out the dosing issue (i.e. apparently needing more caps than we initially realized) and also buy the actives in bulk.
Currently its the final version, but we are always committed to improvement.

With the great new price dosing should not be an issue.

ceosm

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Currently its the final version, but we are always committed to improvement.

With the great new price dosing should not be an issue.

ceosm
WORD! this is good news as this was the only thing that was stopping me from trying it out.... now if i can only scrape some cash together fast enough to get my grubby little mits on some:run:

matt212

Awards
WORD! this is good news as this was the only thing that was stopping me from trying it out.... now if i can only scrape some cash together fast enough to get my grubby little mits on some:run:

You better hurry up, if you want this very low, low price. I'm surprised it's not sold out yet. Sale will probably be over soon. :hammer:

2myhttp

Awards
I am forum member @synergymuscle.com when clicking on Shop, I get challenged for a password, I am using the same credentials as the ones to login into the forum.

Can you please tell me, what do I have to do to login into your shopping area?

Thanks

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was having the exact same problem whats the deal?