Cissus

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
when will this be in stock? I NEED some!!!... :)

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
when will then be now............ soon

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
you need them! HURRY UP AND GET EM!!!!...sorry.. i dont mean to tell you how to run your life ;-) however the USP product line is one that is best used over a longer span of time or even an addition to your life style much like a fish oils or multi.... but i do understand how you feel...

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
That's why I want (need) them. I've been reading up on Cissus do plan on making it a part of my life. I'm no power lifter, but I'm also not getting any younger. Right now, my shoulder pain is holding me back from lifting more weight on the DB presses. That gets discouraging when I've been dieting, lifting, and supplementing as strict as I have. It's like I have yet to reach a plateau, but the nagging pain has been holding me back.

OK, I'm venting now. Oh, and the fish oils & multis are like clockwork.. :)

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i feel horrible... i thought i was responding to another post about gas.. or i was thinking about it when i did my last reply lol... but i think sam had answered your question on his area... the weekend of the 15th or so.. so... again soon... but stick with it.. as long as you do not have some major bone on bone action going on.. cissus over time ( and for shorter term as well) does wonders

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the words. Looking forward to using this stuff..

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bump, tell us something ANYTHING
Your dog scares me.. when i was about 5 years old, I danced with a dog just like that.. then I accidently stepped on it's foot. it took a hard chomp on my head.. i ended up with a fracture, and bleed like a stuk pig... during a 40 minute race to the hospital (so the story goes.).. my uncle shot his dog that night. I still like dogs.. but I no longer dance with them. :p

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Your dog scares me.. when i was about 5 years old, I danced with a dog just like that.. then I accidently stepped on it's foot. it took a hard chomp on my head.. i ended up with a fracture, and bleed like a stuk pig... during a 40 minute race to the hospital (so the story goes.).. my uncle shot his dog that night. I still like dogs.. but I no longer dance with them. :p
hahah, not my dog actually. My cousin has 2 dogs just like this, the one is 170lbs the other is 210 :run:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
my mom looks like that when coesm gets behind her....:blink: