Cissus - AnabolicMinds.com

Cissus

1. New Member

Cissus

how long should one be taking Cissus in order to see OPTIMAL pain-relieving results?

2. Guest

Hmmm hard question, How long have you had the injury...

Also, We are speculating that Cissus increase nutrient delievery so it may be wise to use Magnesium, Calcium, and D3 while using cissus.

We are working on a Formula that could speed the healing process even quicker! I wanted to contain into one formula. I truly believe that Cissus is needed at about 2.4 grams or above. I would hate to make Cissus less effective by adding other ingredients. Plus at 2.4grams its anabolic and stacks great with PowerFULL. We have a study that Cissus increases the weight of the testicles. We do not claim that increasing the size of the tesitcals mean anything but it sure does look cool:}

We are in the early early stages!
  3. New Member

hehehe......i've always wanted a pair of 5 lb. nads.

I've been taking Cissus for about 3 weeks to help relieve the pain in my ankles. I'm 24 now and have been having problems (pain) in my ankles since I was about 19. I have some bone spurs, scar tissue, calcification, arthritis in my ankles. It's all mild cases though but it's enough to cause pain when I play basketball (I used to play in college---sprained ankles, stress fractures, etc.). I'm taking 8 caps a day of Cissus. As of now, I can tell the Cissus is working. I played two hours of basketball last night and the pain in my ankles wasn't as bad as it usually was when I would play. Also, this morning my ankles aren't nearly as sore as what they normally would have been. My dad has been taking Cissus for a little while now b/c he's recovering from a total knee replacement surgery. He said he can def. tell it's speeding up the healing process. He also suffers from gastric reflux disease and has had ulcers in the past (he's currently taking Nexium). So, hopefully the Cissus will help that as well.

I'm interested in this new formula your developing. Let me know if you need a beta tester for it. I'm sure my dad would be interested well.

Oh....I am taking calcium and magnesium as well.
    •   

4. Guest

We will beta test for sure but I an am not sure its a formula you "feel" working like Cissus but it will speed the process when used together is our guess...Thus far pure speculation.

take care
  5. New Member

cool
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.

Hmmm. At 2.4 grams a day, Cissus enlarges the 'sticles? ****! You're gonna have to come out w/a supp for the stretchmarks around my girl's mouth! LMAO!!! Ceosm, why do I have a feeling that you and USP are going to come out w/the first actual penis enlargement pill?
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic
    Hmmm. At 2.4 grams a day, Cissus enlarges the 'sticles? ****! You're gonna have to come out w/a supp for the stretchmarks around my girl's mouth! LMAO!!! Ceosm, why do I have a feeling that you and USP are going to come out w/the first actual penis enlargement pill?
    Already did!

Take 3 powerFULL before sex. Its a temp enlargement but there when you need it most:}
  8. Senior Member

my freaking cat wont leave me alone! if you name a cat Skelator i guess you are asking for it!

ok anyway,... i am sorta in the same situation as you when it comes to what you are going thru. My feet and ankles are messed up due to my abusing them through out the years... I also no longer have any sort of protection in my knees .. fat pads etc... Cissus is an awesome product and will help to provide more fluidity within the joints and the rest, but it wont help you position your body correctly. If your locomotion is out of wack due to your injuries then you will always have to come to terms with the fact that your body is no longer moving correctly. I have found that along with some visits to a chiropractor and a good pair of inserts along with cissus goes a LONG way and allows me to be even more active and train harder.

and as for the enlargment comment about powerFULL coesm.... i went to visit my mom and BOY does she have the biggest grin on her face!!! Happy to see you two are doing well ;-)
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MaynardMeek
    my freaking cat wont leave me alone! if you name a cat Skelator i guess you are asking for it!

ok anyway,... i am sorta in the same situation as you when it comes to what you are going thru. My feet and ankles are messed up due to my abusing them through out the years... I also no longer have any sort of protection in my knees .. fat pads etc... Cissus is an awesome product and will help to provide more fluidity within the joints and the rest, but it wont help you position your body correctly. If your locomotion is out of wack due to your injuries then you will always have to come to terms with the fact that your body is no longer moving correctly. I have found that along with some visits to a chiropractor and a good pair of inserts along with cissus goes a LONG way and allows me to be even more active and train harder.

and as for the enlargment comment about powerFULL coesm.... i went to visit my mom and BOY does she have the biggest grin on her face!!! Happy to see you two are doing well ;-)
    She is something special:}
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaynardMeek

i'm way ahead of you brotha!.....I've been wearing orthodics since i was a little kid and have seen a chiropractor a number of times in the past. I don't think tghe chiro helped that much with my ankles. I will eventually have to have surgery to "clean out" the joints.

Thanks for the feedback brotha.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Already did!

Take 3 powerFULL before sex. Its a temp enlargement but there when you need it most:}
    Well that explains alot!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cissus RX--Heal tendon injuries!
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 06:17 PM