NEXT TIME YOU WALK OR TALK PLEASE SAY

Just a reminder to those who believe, When you walk into a Supplement store or talk to someone at the gym let them know about USPlabs.

THe word of mouth has been working!

ceosm

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder to those who believe, When you walk into a Supplement store or talk to someone at the gym let them know about USPlabs.

THe word of mouth has been working!

ceosm
I just ordered some Powerfull and cissus yesterday. Once I personally expereience their effectiveness, I would be happy to spread the word. I workout at home and avoid supp stores, but I would drop in the stores at my local mall when I take my wife out shopping and bust their stones about not carrying USP. It might actually be fun it some strange, twisted way. :twisted:

Me: "What do you mean you don't have any USPLabs products, you guys are way off the cutting edge. Guess I'll have to try (name of competition). Maybe they run a real supp store". :rant: :rant:

OK, I just scared myself a little.:blink:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
placed an order with 1fast400 and I asked the girl to tell Dennis to look in to carrying the USP line of prlducts, she said she would pass the message along........

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got some people who maybe gettin' in touch with you soon... ;)

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man.. I'm sure you already... know.. But you know how man people are literally climbing the walls begging to order cissus based on the reviews of those that tried it..

It's the bomb.. I know it for god damn fact... And I'd never been so happy to use a supplement that is so effective and does everything and more then it claims...

God I hope for a good resolution on this. People at the gym I go too, that don't know shiet about supps.. (I'm probably the most knowledgable guy there), want to buy it... Why wouldn't anyone want to..

The difference it's made in me and my performance in the gym and out of the gym is off the wall insane, and it comes accross very clearly when I talk to people about it... I'm all about cissus damn it.

I love you too... for bringing it to me...

Please or please.. let this end happily.

p.s. I've been pimping your BCAA's like mad.. I swear you've made at least 10 orders on it cause of me this week.. lol

peace

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
are you still backed up on orders? i want to get some stuff now but i`d rather order when it wont take a really long time to get.

Deltmaster

Awards
poobs is the USP whore!.
the camph is great by the way!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
you should all be USP whores!........ and your mothers..... dad knows what i am talking about

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll pimp all quality companies--like USP and the others who represent on AM. I long for the day when the companies like Muscletech go away because people are educated on quality and not hype. Not that this'll ever happen BUT IT WOULD SURE BE NICE!!!