OOOOO SH#T--The Roof is on fire

Possibility we may sell out by tonight the way order are flooding in!

I thank you all for such great support and customer loyalty even through the ruff times!!!

We have some great things planned for current customers in the future. I have my word and loyalty that USPlabs will always be the people's company!

Warm Regards

USPlabs Team!!!!

eRICH

Awards
I thought you were going to send out an email when its available. I recieved the 1st email saying thursday it was being released for us current customers but i havnt seen anything today. I don't want to miss out on the beta sale. help!!!! haha

I've been waiting all week for this
Erich

eRICH

Awards
Nevermind I logged into the website and managed to find it. Pretty hard to find on the website though.

Got my bottles i'm pumped
thx usp
E

sergeant

Awards
CEO having problems with cc verification/processing is there a problem with the site?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Am I retarted? I can't find this stuff on the web site anywhere.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
CEO having problems with cc verification/processing is there a problem with the site?
same problem.

finally went through when i double clicked on the confirmation button instead of single click.

try that

good luck

MDH

Awards
Apologies!!

Howdy folks,

Admin at Synergy here... I apologize for the issues a few of you are having. The issue appears to be the 20% discount throwing an error during the CC authorization.

For now, I've disabled the discount so you all should be able to order without problems. After your order, your 20% discount will be applied directly back to your credit card.

Thank you all so much and I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion.

eRICH

Awards
Just out of curiousity I paid 37 per bottle. Is that the 20% off price or will i be getting 20% credited back?

thx
E

MDH

Awards
Just out of curiousity I paid 37 per bottle. Is that the 20% off price or will i be getting 20% credited back?

thx
E
eRICH,

The 20% I'm referring to is explained here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34011

$37 is the discounted customer appreciation sale price (it will be raised $48 after the sale). Those who participated in the offer above and sent me their names got an additional 20% for helping out.

Sorry for the confusion!!

Regards

MDH

Awards
me either, no luck anywhere
Are you guys previous customers? You should have received an email at the account you used for your previous purchases with the instructions on where to find it... You can't get to it from the storefront as it hasn't been made public yet... Just the direct link.

If you're a customer and didn't get an email for some reason let me know and I'll send you the instructions!

eRICH

Awards
o my bad. Still can't complain about the customer appreciation price.

thanks
E

trailer36

Awards
Are you guys previous customers? You should have received an email at the account you used for your previous purchases with the instructions on where to find it... You can't get to it from the storefront as it hasn't been made public yet... Just the direct link.

If you're a customer and didn't get an email for some reason let me know and I'll send you the instructions!
Ah Ha!! i was quite confused there for a while MDH, thanks for clearing it up. i am not a previous customer but soon will be a current customer. should the 20% discounts for helping with the vitamin shoppe letters be in the email i posted on the thread or just when i order? if your products are as good as your dedication to your customers you have just added one more. thanks for the help.

MDH

Awards
Hi Trailer36,

Please create an account in our store (if you haven't already) and send me an email with your name at [email protected]

Your 20% reward will be credited back to your CC after your order has been processed.

I'm working on a more elegant solution, but this will work for now!

Thanks a bunch! Look forward to having you on our customer list!

Hi Trailer36,

Please create an account in our store (if you haven't already) and send me an email with your name at [email protected]

Your 20% reward will be credited back to your CC after your order has been processed.

I'm working on a more elegant solution, but this will work for now!

Thanks a bunch! Look forward to having you on our customer list!
I have no idea who this guy is!!!!!

trailer36

Awards
I have no idea who this guy is!!!!!
Hey Ceosm,

I am relatively new to this board but not to the iron game. i have been training for 9 years and actually played division 1 lacrosse for 4 years. i am 6'0", 190 with about 10% bf and 24 yrs old. now that you have a short bio i would like to say that you guys have just earned another customer and i really looking forward to trying powerFULL. i have used many, many other supplements in the past that promised results like these so i am really hoping this works as well for me as it did for the beta guys. i will be sure to let you know.

two thumbs up for your outstanding dedication and honesty. if you keep this up, you will have no problem earning a lot of business from other companies.

MDH

Awards
Guys,

Just want to send a "Thank You" out to everyone here. So many companies fail to see the importance of building QUALITY relationships with their customers. They tend to focus solely on expanding their customer base and forget about those who've helped them already. This is why we decided to do things a little different and give the extra benefits to those who've supported us. It's only fair to offer our loyalty to those loyal to us!

In addition, this in a way proves our confidence in the effectiveness of our products. If our previous customers were unhappy with their purchase, it wouldn't be very wise to limit our sales to people already dissatisfied! :blink:

Thanks again everyone... I really hope you enjoy the products!

Regards

Hey Ceosm,

I am relatively new to this board but not to the iron game. i have been training for 9 years and actually played division 1 lacrosse for 4 years. i am 6'0", 190 with about 10% bf and 24 yrs old. now that you have a short bio i would like to say that you guys have just earned another customer and i really looking forward to trying powerFULL. i have used many, many other supplements in the past that promised results like these so i am really hoping this works as well for me as it did for the beta guys. i will be sure to let you know.

two thumbs up for your outstanding dedication and honesty. if you keep this up, you will have no problem earning a lot of business from other companies.
Thank You Trailer!

Just for clarity, I do not promise results as that will be foolish. USPlabs does provide a medium by gifting products all over the internet and asking the consumer to only give honest feedback. The new consumer can base his decision on real user feedback and our research.

PowerFULL and Cissus are 2 prime examples. Many users where feeling the effect of Cissus from the amount in cAMPHIBOLIC (pain relief) and it was demanded by the consumer to release a cissus product. Before releasing, I sent out about 20 samples just like with Beta to get real results before making its effects public.

We love work with the public on all our projects and always will thats my promise.

ceosm

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
dad... when will this ship... sorry if i am asking a question that has already been asked...

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
to become part of the "usp customer group" does one have to order from USP's website, or would an order from nutraplanet have counted?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
hey MDH

I am a previous customer but you would have an old email addy of mine from my previous job, new addy is [email protected], could u let me know