THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
and I want some after my current cycle, lol.

Anything that pumps you up, clears my acne and relieves depression sounds like it's right up my alley.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Many have been saying cissus makes this product better, my question is, how does it effect it?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey CEO, since it is Muira Puama, it should work GREAT for women, as you had hoped. Good job, I actually thought it may have been Maca or a form of it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think all questions about either Cissus or Saponis fall into the categorey of "We'll find out soon now won't we?"

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just want to make sure I have this right. THere are two things in it Muira Puama and PureSap which is a blen, correct? Or is it just Muira Puama?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
found this at ironmanmag:

Muira Puama is an exotic Amazon herb with rumored sexual enhancing properties that has been holding up to scientific scrutiny. Muira Puama was an ingredient in some of those "Anabolic Activators" from the early 90's which have fallen out of favor. Since the ingredients were based more on folklore than science, it was presumed there was little merit to such substances. Now medical research is bearing out what was just conjecture.

There have been several scientific studies on the effects of Muira Puama and its ability to lower SHBG. It all began when French scientists conducted studies on the effects of the herb on rats. It turns out their rate of copulation doubled! Ensuing tests of humans brought about encouraging reports. More than half of the men tested with Muira Puama report heightened sex drive and the ability to maintain an erection longer. It's been popular among herbalists, but even many medical doctors have begun recommending it for erectile dysfunction and lack of libido. The theory behind its effectiveness is believed to be the release of bound testosterone.

There are many versions of Muira Puama on the market, but as is the case with many herbal products, most of them contain little or no active sapions. When purchasing Muira Puama, make sure it contains the active extract.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, looking forward to getting some tomorrow...everything I've read in regards to the main ingredient is positive. Synergy, you guys find the weirdest things out there in nature to help us BB'ers.,...lol....not that that's a bad thing or anything...just very original....keep up the great work.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?showtopic=14191&hl=muira+puama

Just something that I remembered came up awhile ago at avant...good reading on muira puama.

Ill say, after being on the beta for 2 days (accidentally was labeled C2, guess it was beta) my libido skyrocketed, and I made old personal bests in the gym (I'm in season currently...old personal best on bench was 275x8, up until 2 days ago I was getting x6-7 reps tops...got x8 for 2 sets easy, probably couldve gotten more).

Being 20, I will reserve purchase until I see some bloodwork on this in regards to shutdown, but damn it was nice.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't the PureSap be the main ingredient, which is why they are keeping it secret and such? Why show what the main ingredient was and than have a blend of other things and not say what it was? Maybe im wrong, but I think Puresap blend is the main ingredients, otherwise the cat would be out of the bag already.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking the same thing snakebyte...

but normally it would say:
Proprietary blend (1500 mg) consisting of:
blah blah
Muira puama

so I am confused as well.

No its 100% saponis (hence our trade name PureSap) specialy made. We where contacted by a chinese retailer that proposed thier product. We purchased it,liked it, and now selling it:}

train on!1

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Ceosm, is Nandi still on your design team, and if so, was he involved in the design of powerFULL? Caleb over at avant was curious.....

Ceosm, is Nandi still on your design team, and if so, was he involved in the design of powerFULL? Caleb over at avant was curious.....
Nandi is not employeed by USPlabs or part of the design team. I higher him to write articles based on products that our research team contructs.

ceosm

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
cool, gotcha..any updates on when the emails will go out?

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
LOL NICE!
So muira is a factor...helps with the sexual factors :)
Of course everyone is dying to know just what saponins were talking but understand and resepct the reasoning behind the secrecy.

Well the way we manufacture its chinese:}

LOL NICE!
So muira is a factor...helps with the sexual factors :)
Of course everyone is dying to know just what saponins were talking but understand and resepct the reasoning behind the secrecy.
No secrecy just a new way to extract Muria with a high level of stable extracts and a pure saponis made in china. We are working on a pure protodiocin that should be out of this world but its in the begining stages.

Train On!1

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
No secrecy just a new way to extract Muria with a high level of stable extracts and a pure saponis made in china. We are working on a pure protodiocin that should be out of this world but its in the begining stages.

Train On!1
what is protodiocin?
the muria...sounds excellent.any merit to doing something similar with maca?

just sprung to mind...also perhaps to get a workable tribulus product?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I see some sick blends coming! Oh the Hungarians will be so jealous, lol.

trailer36

Awards
Ceosm,

maybe i missed this but what type of diet do you reccommend to optimze gains on this product?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Wondering who came up withthe dosing schedule, and as it seems to be safe, has anyone tried mega dosing? Perhaps 2 or 3 times the recomended?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Wondering who came up withthe dosing schedule, and as it seems to be safe, has anyone tried mega dosing? Perhaps 2 or 3 times the recomended?
ceosm said he really felt no difference in 14 caps vs 6 caps, and that says a lot considering he could easily push this more if he wanted...

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
True, do we know how many mgs were used in that study refered to in the thread over at avant and BB.com ??

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
BTW I am doing 8 per day 2 2 2 2...I believe this is what CEOSM is doing too.