cAMPED review

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since i havent seen any feedback ill throw this out

Got my cAMPED today before work.. and im a sucker for stims
so i popped some right before i elft for work.

Ok, so about 30 mins after dosing, im portioning burgers (im a cook)
and i start to sweat.. like it wasent really hot, but my whole body was
excreting a thin sheen of sweat.. weird! I definately felt heated up from
this stuff!

On the focus

I think i earned myself a raise today, no joke!! i was bustin my ass all day
i was ON TOP of everything.. i was so on the ball it wasent funny, my boss
was blown away at how focused and attentive i was, i seriouslyu didnt
screwup once.
I didnt feel "wired" per say, but i definately felt stimulated, pretty smooth,
but noticable. I had a good mood and felt really positive all day, after 4 hours
with my meal i popped the next dose, it didnt hit me as hard as the first time
but it stayed with me the rest of the day, after work im usually pretty wiped.
But i was very noticably less fatigued

I kept expecting to feel an ephedrine like crash, just because it felt somewhat
similar to a E buzz, but it never came.. in fact almost 6 hours later im still
feeling focused, but its milder, and the overt stimulation has been reduced to
me just feeling relaxed.

I will be hitting this 30 mins before my workout tommorow, i will post my results afterwards
lets see if it helps move the iron..

Also going to try this next week during grappling, as well i will experiment adding other supps
to it..

Will try it with
l-Tyrosine
ALCAR
more chocomine
ephedrine (this one will be fun)
caffiene
yohimbine HCL
Acai

and ill probably try it double dosed

LOL...

I called it focused energy that lets you think. You wan be writing a thesis or tear up the iron! C2 is very similiar and much more effective then what you just described.

take care

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
C2 is even better? o_O

damn i cant wait to get some of that then..

Popped some before lifting today.. i had one of the best workouts in a while..
Not like it gave me huge strength or anything, but i felt like i poured every possible bit of energy into every rep.. forced myself to bust out a couple more reps when i needed to

It was very much a "background" kind of stimulation, compared to ephedrine wich is right in your face kind of stimulation.

and again, a few hours later i feel very focused still..

I was sweating more than normal as well.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I heard, on another board, that c2 gives you rhythm, too!

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I got a sample pack with my Cissus. I didn't have any BP issues from it like other stims, nice and focused, the wife likes it too, no jitters with her either. Thanks for the bottle guys, I'll be ordering C2 the next time around.
ROB

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My wife and I have started taking it, and so she really likes it, in the past things like Amp, or any other stim. really she did not like it, jitters and anxious feeling. I took my first dose about an hour ago and could type all day. lol Good stuff so far..........

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trying it today with 10mg Yohimbine HCL

well see what happens :D

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
oh man i cant wait to start trying this stuff.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
how would cAMPED do stacked with something like clen or T3? Total overkill???

how would cAMPED do stacked with something like clen or T3? Total overkill???
If you like clen but I would not use them together but use 2 weeks of clen then 2 weeks of cAMPED or C2...

GLAD THE WOMEN are liking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yohimbee is a good addition but just to risky for the mass audience.

PS--Just got the new labels in, and they are master pieces!!!!!!!! Just took C2 today and WOW its cAMPED on steroids, and I believe that I'm melting!!!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man i cant wait to try C2
YHCL added didnt really seem to add a whole lot, except i was sweating more than normal.
I have noticed that if i take caffiene (diet coke) a number of hours after my last dose of camped, it kicks it in again very nicely. I think i might try 400mg of caffiene with my next workout with camped.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really responded to cAMPED like others have (I think it's because my metabolism is so high naturally that the cAMPED is just a "drop in the bucket."), but the Cissus is another story -- I love the stuff. I've had very bad elbow tendonitis for 8 months now, and haven't lifted for 6 months. Glucosomine/Chondroitin/MSM did absolutely nothing for me. But just 1 week on the Cissus eliminated all pain (like Alleve x 10). And now after 2 weeks on the stuff, I'm ready to start lifting again. I would never have believed it. Almost a miracle. It was worth the wait - thanks USPLabs.
[Jeez, I sound like a fuckin infomercial, LOL.]

I haven't really responded to cAMPED like others have (I think it's because my metabolism is so high naturally that the cAMPED is just a "drop in the bucket."), but the Cissus is another story -- I love the stuff. I've had very bad elbow tendonitis for 8 months now, and haven't lifted for 6 months. Glucosomine/Chondroitin/MSM did absolutely nothing for me. But just 1 week on the Cissus eliminated all pain (like Alleve x 10). And now after 2 weeks on the stuff, I'm ready to start lifting again. I would never have believed it. Almost a miracle. It was worth the wait - thanks USPLabs.
[Jeez, I sound like a fuckin infomercial, LOL.]
No problem sir, Absolutely refreshing to sell products that acutally work. Give cissus another 5 days and you may experience the anabolic side of it:}

Cissus was never suppose to be an effective pain/healing relieveing supplement. Cissus was almost excluded from cAMPHIBOLIC in our start up, but I decided on it at the last moment. The general audience demanded a Cissus product just for the analgesic/healing effect. The world works in mysterious ways!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Took the cAMPED with a dose of acai (brazillian berry splash by nu-life) before submission wrestling on wednesday

I found myself being able to focus and think objectively while rolling.. it was a totally amazing experience, usually i zone out, and end up doing the same things over and over again. I had a WAR with my buddy marty, he is a tank, and we rolled pretty intensely, he was pretty much stifling my offence for the first bit, and getting the better of me positionally, but i was able to think and react more and more, it gave me the ability to change strategy mid roll, i started employing a high rubber gaurd becuase he was clamping me down and not giving me space to work an open or closed gaurd effectively, i ended up sweeping him and choking him out eventually (well he tapped)

anyways, mixed with acai i felt VERY stimulated, like just rip roarin ready to go. I definately like that mix.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Took the cAMPED with a dose of acai (brazillian berry splash by nu-life) before submission wrestling on wednesday

I found myself being able to focus and think objectively while rolling.. it was a totally amazing experience, usually i zone out, and end up doing the same things over and over again. I had a WAR with my buddy marty, he is a tank, and we rolled pretty intensely, he was pretty much stifling my offence for the first bit, and getting the better of me positionally, but i was able to think and react more and more, it gave me the ability to change strategy mid roll, i started employing a high rubber gaurd becuase he was clamping me down and not giving me space to work an open or closed gaurd effectively, i ended up sweeping him and choking him out eventually (well he tapped)

anyways, mixed with acai i felt VERY stimulated, like just rip roarin ready to go. I definately like that mix.
it gave you..... spidy sense

Last edited:

The acai has caffeine so there is the extra stimulation plus acai has simple sugar, fiber and fat that allows for energy like pre-workout nutrition plus the cAMPED helps the focus and endurance factors..

good stuff

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.

Tried cAMPED with a half dose (12.5mg or so) of ephedrine. Very nice energy.. i didnt crash after 4 hours like normal
Later on i took it with the other half dose of ephedrine, worked a charm. This stuff stacks pretty well with anything i think.

Time to go lift on cAMPED and ephedrine again :D me like the mix

I see the ingredients in this and C2 are similar.. If i didnt already have 2 bottles of this stuff and was broke, i would be seriously snappin up the C2, that stuff must be kickin if this is any indication.

Also i have been leaning out lately without much change to my diet, strength has been going up in gym (to be expected, so i cant really attribute it to C) but the focus has made the difference in the last couple of reps for shizzle.

Good stack but stop using the ephedrine after 2 weeks while continuing cAMPED and then re-introducing ephedrine in 2 weeks.

enjoy

Just a quick update.

Tried cAMPED with a half dose (12.5mg or so) of ephedrine. Very nice energy.. i didnt crash after 4 hours like normal
Later on i took it with the other half dose of ephedrine, worked a charm. This stuff stacks pretty well with anything i think.

Time to go lift on cAMPED and ephedrine again :D me like the mix

I see the ingredients in this and C2 are similar.. If i didnt already have 2 bottles of this stuff and was broke, i would be seriously snappin up the C2, that stuff must be kickin if this is any indication.

Also i have been leaning out lately without much change to my diet, strength has been going up in gym (to be expected, so i cant really attribute it to C) but the focus has made the difference in the last couple of reps for shizzle.
Hey kris need to chat real [email protected]

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sent.

i like the 2 weeks on/off of ephedrine

I have yet to try it with a full 25mg of ephedrine though

Felt a little burnt after work today, but felt the ephedrine lethargy hit me. I bet if i had nixxed the ephedrine from the second dose i would have felt alot better.