NEW beta Testing Group needed

Synergymuscle will release a new cAMPHIBOLIC like product called C2! This will be cAMPHIBOLIC on Steroids!

The next 20 PMS will receive the Beta batch in 3-4 weeks. If your already recieving a sample of our other product to be released, You do not qualify for this sample.

ceosm

Watcher

Awards
What an opportunity!! Sounds like another killer product!! If it puts out anything like cAMP than it's bound to be one hardcore supplement that really works!!

What an opportunity!! Sounds like another killer product!! If it puts out anything like cAMP than it's bound to be one hardcore supplement that really works!!
Did you get my e-mail Watcher?

Watcher

Awards
Yes

Did you get my e-mail Watcher?
Yes, I received your e-mails CEOSM.

I've been fairly busy at work and have not the opportunity to reply in the fashion that I would like to.

I will respond as soon as I get the chance to.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Can you count me in I can't PM but my email is [email protected].

Oh I just donated so I can hopefully PM you soon.

Thanks
-WannaGro

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Think I should try the original as per my plan before testing anything new. Sounds like a cool product though. CAMPH has definitely gotten great reviews.

Watcher

Awards
Absolutely

Think I should try the original as per my plan before testing anything new. Sounds like a cool product though. CAMPH has definitely gotten great reviews.
cAMP continues to get great reviews because it works, and works good!

The label says it all: burn fat, build muscle.

I would go ahead with your original plan and give cAMP a go. That way you will be able to feel its effects and reap its gains without any biased opinions or outside variables.

Then when it comes time to try something new, if you do in fact choose to do so, you will have experienced what cAMP has to offer and know that it works.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
cAMP continues to get great reviews because it works, and works good!

The label says it all: burn fat, build muscle.

I would go ahead with your original plan and give cAMP a go. That way you will be able to feel its effects and reap its gains without any biased opinions or outside variables.

Then when it comes time to try something new, if you do in fact choose to do so, you will have experienced what cAMP has to offer and know that it works.
The right approach. I did want to do a cAMPH/Melting Point stack. Another run of MP should be out by the end of this month according to DS. Seemed like it would be a good stack, but I'm not too sure on the MP now. Alpha testing seems to be just sort of 'eh', and the betas still haven't gone out so no other logs are being kept yet. Still might go for it on the second run though.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
ceosm, I sent you PM about another product, if it was too late, I'll be happy to try this one. Thanks.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
quick question before i "apply" to be a tester. i dont need to lose much weight, in fact that isnt really my goal right now. i would rather tone up a bit. how would this be for that type of application? thanks for the help

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why it wouldnt be great for over all toning, if it has the ability to "burn fat, and build muscle", because that is exactly what i am trying to do. but wanted to confirm that i wouldnt be, decreasing cals below maintenance. i eat very cleanly and have everything laid out, so this product seems like it would be a great addition

Watcher

Awards
Nicely Put

i dont know why it wouldnt be great for over all toning, if it has the ability to "burn fat, and build muscle", because that is exactly what i am trying to do. but wanted to confirm that i wouldnt be, decreasing cals below maintenance. i eat very cleanly and have everything laid out, so this product seems like it would be a great addition
Nicely stated Italionstallion and you are exactly right!!

cAMP works very well in both arenas in that it will burn fat and build muscle at the same time.

Watcher

Awards
PCT with cAMP/Cissus

I'm interested as I start PCT in .5 - 1.5 weeks depending on how i feel.
I'm assuming as cAMPH is billed as "the new pct", this will be along the same lines.
cAMP will assist in raising test levels, keeping strength gains, staying lean, and preserving muscle mass but is no replacement for proper PCT practices in terms of Nolva, Clomid, etc...

Off topic...will cissus RX affect my PCT?
Cissus will only assist you in your PCT and will not effect or interfere with any of the processes involved in restoring test levels. It will help to keep your body out of a catabolic state and promote an envirnment favorable to fast healing and recovery.

Last edited:

Adawg

Awards
sounds like an azz kikrrrrrr

Better belie i'll be usin it, thanx watcher ur the man

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Always willing to test something from you :)

i mean you are married to my mom, it is the least you can do!

chaz92398

Awards
Thanks Watcher, that's exactly what I was looking to confirm.

UnleashedBeast

Awards
Synergymuscle will release a new cAMPHIBOLIC like product called C2! This will be cAMPHIBOLIC on Steroids!

The next 20 PMS will receive the Beta batch in 3-4 weeks. If your already recieving a sample of our other product to be released, You do not qualify for this sample.

ceosm
When can we expect it to be for sale? Also, you mentioned it being like cAMPHIBOLIC on steroids, how harmful would it be to those under 18?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
When can we expect it to be for sale? Also, you mentioned it being like cAMPHIBOLIC on steroids, how harmful would it be to those under 18?
I think he just meant a more powerful product, not one with steroid like effects on HPTA or anything.

UnleashedBeast

Awards
I think he just meant a more powerful product, not one with steroid like effects on HPTA or anything.
I know, I'm just making sure it's not harmful. Basically what I'm asking is, Anymore side effects to be expected with this one?

Watcher

Awards
I know, I'm just making sure it's not harmful. Basically what I'm asking is, Anymore side effects to be expected with this one?
If you are under the age of 18 it is best to make sure you have a handle of good sports nutrition and proper training practices before drifting into the supplement pyramid, but knowledge is a powerful tool as well and the only way to learn is to ask right?

That was in fact a play on words meaning the next supplement being evolved from USPlabs lineup is going to be bigger and better than the latter. Side effects vary from person to person and I have yet to hear any negative sides associated with the use of cAMP or Cissus, and if there are any at all I am sure they are very mild if that. The only feedback I get is on the positive side and that's all I have to report on my use as well.

ADawg & Chaz - Happy to be of assistance!!

UnleashedBeast

Awards
Thank you for you response, when will this product be out?
I am very knowledgeable on nutrition and training, I am new to Synergy Muscle products. Will this product be replacing cAMP or will it be just a better product, possibly stackable with cAMP? Also, I am under the impression that cAMP has Cissus in it, am I correct? If so, how beneficial would it be to add more? If not, how beneficial would it be to add it?

GreyWtr

Awards
Test group

ceosm
If it is not to late, would be love to be in the Test grp.

Am still recovering from Shoulder surgery, am currently using both Camp & Cissius.

email: [email protected]

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys I think its PM only, the only reason I put my email up was because I was waiting on Bobo to activate my account. In the other beta test request USP said "Support the board and get PM previledges as I will have many contest via pm. ceosm"
Hopefully the email thing works though.

-WannaGro

Watcher

Awards
Knowledge Is Power

Thank you for you response, when will this product be out?
You're welcome for the response, and to answer your question, the release date for the new and exciting USPlabs product would best be answered by CEOSM himself. He's the man you'd want to speak to regarding launch dates and particulars to that nature. I'm sure he's got more than a few tricks up his sleave.

I am very knowledgeable on nutrition and training, I am new to Synergy Muscle products. Will this product be replacing cAMP or will it be just a better product, possibly stackable with cAMP? Also, I am under the impression that cAMP has Cissus in it, am I correct? If so, how beneficial would it be to add more? If not, how beneficial would it be to add it?
As far as I know it is going to be a Supercharged, Hardcore version of cAMP, meaning cAMP is still going to be available.

As effective as cAMP is, and seeing how good the results are across the board, I am sure it will still be a staple supp in many athletes lineup. I know I don't plan on discontinuing my supplementation with cAMP any time soon.

You are correct in that cAMP does contain Cissus as an ingredient. It is beneficial to add more into your daily supplementation. Each serving of cAMP has a proprietary blend of 680mg, Cissus being a fraction of this, while each serving of Cissus Rx by itself is 1.8 grams.

Here is a quote from SynergyMuscle.com:

The typical recommended daily dosage of Cissus extract is between 100 and 500 mg, depending on the concentration of the extract and the severity of symptoms. For the powder of the dried plant, the Ayurvedic texts recommend a dosage of 3 to 6 grams to accelerate fracture healing. Safety studies in rats showed no toxic effects at dosages as high as 2000 mg/kg of body weight. So not only is Cissus efficacious, it is also quite safe, in either the dried powder form or the commercially available extract.

Many people, including myself, take cAMP three times a day and Cissus 3 times per day as well. Some take more, some take less, but the addition of more Cissus into your supplement regiman will only reap a better and more productive outcome.

leishan

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm not sure if there are any openings left...but PM sent anyways!!

Adawg

Awards
watcher, good info bro, ur the man!

leishan, better safe than sorry bro goodluck!

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
just curious if you could tell us if the 20 people have been decided or not? thanks