USPLabs Testimonials---HELP out!

If you used cAMPHIBOLIC, CISSUS, or a combo.,Please list you testimonial(brief or a story), I'm interested in Great, Good and bad. I want to hear it all! From these testimonials, I will be announcing a few winners for a great prize to be announced later. This is an exlusive contest for Anabolic minds. This thread is SPECIFIED STRICTLY for TESTIMONIALS please do not respond with question to the writer on this thread.

The testimonial should be listed in this thread following this format:

Name(board name)
e-mail address(required)

Why you chose using a USPLABS' product?
Your reason for using the specified product?
What it has or has not done for you?
Your advice to potential customers?

The Winners will be announced in 2 months. Testimonials will be excepted for a 2 month period. IF you just started, about to start, or looking to start using cAMPH or Cissus, You have plenty of time to test the product and post a testimonial. There is no need for a hasty testimonial..take your time.

You will be judge on quality and honesty.

Ceosm

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
can you use what i have already written?

Watcher

Awards
USPLabs Top Quality Supplements!!

Watcher
[email protected]

USPlabs was not even a question for me. I knew right from the start that their supplements were going to be top quality and dependable. The question was not if I was going to choose them, but how much I was going to need to buy. They support the bodybuilding and athletic world, my goals, and sites around the web and in return I support them through using their products as staples in my lineup. I know what works and I find it in USPlabs supplementation!!

Here is my testimonial which I took directly from my one month trial log:

"Over the past month I have had the opportunity to test out two of USPlabs supplements cAMP and Cissus. First and foremost I need to thank them once again for the trial run, it has been a great and successful month of progress.
For those of you who have followed this journal you know that these supplements work. The hype and testimonials are all truthful and correct. USPlabs products are top quality and do just as they are told with no hidden agendas.

From the very beginning until the very end I made sure to keep all my variables constant in order to achieve the most accurate results in the trial. In other words, what I was doing in day one was what I was doing in my last day. My diet has not changed, my workouts have not changed, everything was a constant in order to deliver accurate, tried, and trusted results to all of you that are interested.

I began taking cAMP at two doses per day. About 2-3 weeks in I began taking three doses of cAMP per day. Each dose for the first two weeks was taken with a glass of green tea. After two weeks I took each dose with a 200mg caffeine tablet.

In regards to the Cissus Rx I took the recommended dose the entire month which was three capsules twice per day.

For the first week to two weeks I didn't really experience anything remarkable in the way of energy or strength increases. I had some issues with loose stools until my body adjusted but that subsided as time went on.

At around week two I had some significant strength gains. I set personal records on almost every lift for a week or two straight. My stamina and endurance skyrocketed and I was able to lift harder with more intensity for longer periods of time.

The pumps were unreal, almost mindblowing and with the killer pump came the insane DOMS. I managed to add LBM and lose fat at a fast rate, unlike anything I have ever experienced with my training in the past. Taking into consideration the low carb Beverly style diet and the 6 days of weight training/cardio per week, that was a real treat to have such large gains and super progress being thrown in my lap.

As you can see from my post above, I managed to knock off 3.4% body fat while only losing a total of 1.5 pounds of body weight, meaning I managed to gain lbm along the way. For a month that is tremendous, almost too good to be true for the average, natural athlete.

When supplementing with cAMP and Cissus I continued my regular supplement regiman which included the staples like creatine, glutamine, and ZMA. In my opinion these need to be staples in every natural bodybuilders supplement lineup.

Cissus, by far, exceeded my expectations. It allowed me to train in the manner in which I like to, super hardcore, without any nagging aches and pains. I noticed a significant decrease in soreness, especially in problem areas such as my RC's, wrists, and knees. It was almost like I can feel the Cissus working like a suit of armour masking over my muscles and joints. I'd be tight, but not so sore that I couldn't move, and that is a feeling of accomplishment.

I plan on purchasing more Cissus Rx from USPlabs tomorrow. It is now a staple supplement to aid me in my training. I highly recommend Cissus, and other USPlabs supplements, as their quality and promise is top notch! May you experience the same magnificant results as I did!!"

My advice to all my fellow athletes and bodybuilders is to give USPlabs cAMP and Cissus a shot. If you would like to create an envirnment favorable to building muscle and burning fat than it is without question that you should supplement with cAMP and Cissus. It worked well for me and I know it will work well for you to if you train hard and have a firm grasp on a clean diet. Don't wait another day to try it and know that you are getting top notch quality at a great price!!

Adawg

Awards
sounds like the shizzzy bro, thanx

and please anybody else who has stacked them or just used them individually post your results

Thank you