Another CissusRX Report

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive been plauged with the nagging pain from chest, knee, and shoulder injuries for the past 2 years. My chest was out of comission for nearly a year after a tendon tear, and my rotator cuffs had suffered from impingement syndrome. These injuries have been healed up solid for about 4-5 months now, but every once in a while I'd get a flare up of moderate pain, etc. At this point its more of an annoyance than a hinderance, but still Id like to be rid of it.

Well, my left wrist started giving me trouble about a month ago. Im a guitar player, so I couldnt have that - and after doing some research I decided to give Cissus a try.

Like most users report, after a few days the pain subsided due to the analgesic effects. And then seemed to return after a bit but 'dulled'.

Im on my 3rd week of CissusRX now at 6 caps/day and Im *really* starting to see results. My wrist feels nearly healed. I wear wrist wraps when I do exercises that could stress that joint, and I also keep clear of movements that directly aggrevate it (heavy dumbell curls with full supination, mainly) - but there's not doubt that its getting better fast.

And, much to my surprise *all* the nagging remnants from my old injuries are GONE. I literally feel practically brand new. Im doing super-sets for my delts again, something I havent been able to do for over a year!! My chest and knee also feel great - no problems at all with dips (the last chest exercise that was giving me issues).

In addition to all this pain relief goodness, I really feel that the reported 'anabolic effects' of this product are indeed legit. Im cutting right now, and in the past 3 weeks Ive gained 1lb and lost .5% bodyfat. This also comes with a renewed determination to training and diet, but take it for what its worth. Im stronger *and* a bit leaner - and believe me Im no genetic superhero:)

CissusRX is really something - I intend on trying Camphobolic next to help with the cutting, and Im looking very forward to it!

BV

The bueaty of doing a painfree workout after you accomidated the exceptance of pain is a great feeling.

ceosm

misconstrued

Awards
Would there be any problems with taking this while taking Superdrol? What about during PCT?

Watcher

Awards
That's absolutely awesome that you reaped the benefits of Cissus in such a positive manner!! It only gets better with time!!

As for taking Cissus with Superdrol and during PCT, that's perfectly fine. There should be absolutely no interference of sides associated with using both at the same time or during PCT. In fact Cissus should do nothing but assist in helping you meeting your goals.