Cissus in AK

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just started using cissus 4 days ago. At this time all I am taking is cissus, protein, and high BCAA's. Over the years I have had numerous injuries while comercial fishing, broken fingers, lots of strained tendons, severley overworked shoulders as well as both shoulders dislocated at different times and the big daddy a crushed left foot due to a falling crab pot. These were all over the last 20 years. Now they are mostly nagging aches and pains. My shoulders are the most uncomfortable as my work is still super physical. Anyway I will be giving cissus a try here I have plenty so I will be dosaing at the upper end of the dosage recomendation, I am looking for the healing effect, analgesic effect and of course the anabolic effect. I don't have the time to post every day but I will do the best I can, these long days up here are crazy for the amount of work you can accomplish.

Stats.
38 years old
190 +- 5 lbs
12-15 % bf I stay pretty lean year round but carry a stubborn little bit of fat on my lower abbs.
5'9"

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm definitely interested in your journal, so post away bro!!

Watcher

Awards
Absolutely agreed!! I can't wait to hear the positive feedback you have to offer on your Cissus supplementation.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK so it is 10 days into usage of cissus at 4 caps 3 times per day. Have noticed a reduction in soreness of shoulders nothing overly dramatic but noticeable none the less.
I think that I am starting to get that 'cissus pump' again nothing dramatic but a general feeling of volumization especially after a heavy day of work, being pumped for a long time.
My diet has been clean and a little bit below maintenance. I have been keeping my carbs moderate and just cutting back overall. So I'll have to say at this point that there seems to be something going on here, we'll see what happens in a another week or so. Off to the grind! Solstice has passed now its the downhill slide towards winter!!!!!!!!!!!

Watcher

Awards
Great to hear you are experiencing the benefits of supplementing with Cissus Rx!!

Keep us posted and keep up the great work!!

OK so it is 10 days into usage of cissus at 4 caps 3 times per day. Have noticed a reduction in soreness of shoulders nothing overly dramatic but noticeable none the less.
I think that I am starting to get that 'cissus pump' again nothing dramatic but a general feeling of volumization especially after a heavy day of work, being pumped for a long time.
My diet has been clean and a little bit below maintenance. I have been keeping my carbs moderate and just cutting back overall. So I'll have to say at this point that there seems to be something going on here, we'll see what happens in a another week or so. Off to the grind! Solstice has passed now its the downhill slide towards winter!!!!!!!!!!!
Be sure to take the first dose in the morning when Cortisol is at it peak. Cissus has potent antiglucocorticoid action. I personally plan the second dose pre-workout and the last dose at night.

Modern research has shed light on Cissus' ability to speed bone healing by showing it acts as a glucocorticoid antagonist (1,2). Since anabolic/androgenic compounds are well known to act as antagonists to the glucocorticoid receptor as well as promote bone growth and fracture healing, it has been postulated that Cissus possesses anabolic and/or androgenic properties (1,3). In addition to speeding the remodeling process of the healing bone, Cissus also leads to a much faster increase in bone tensile strength. In clinical trials Cissus has led to a fracture healing time on the order of 55 to 33 percent of that of controls. That cissus exerts antiglucocorticoid properties is suggested by a number of studies where bones were weakend by treatment with cortisol, and upon administration of Cissus extract the cortisol induced weakening was halted, and the healing process begun.

ceosm

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My dosing has been first thing in the morning, usually with my breakfast (huge bowl of oatmeal and grape fruit) second one 3-4 hrs later and then one more right before bed. I have definitly been much more pumped and vascular pretty much all the time now. Even had comment from a total stranger on my arms yesterday, that always makes one feel good! One thing I have noticed is an ache in my pecs. pretty weird. I am not using anything else other than cissus and a high BCAA intake. I am thinking it could be just a little dehydration issue. It seems to come and go. I have not had any real gyno issues and it has been months since a short SD run and than a RXT, NHA stack. I can't imagine it has anything to do with cissus?. Or does it? I am monitoring it though.

Watcher

Awards
usually with my breakfast (huge bowl of oatmeal and grape fruit)
There's protein in that oatmeal right:think:

I have definitly been much more pumped and vascular pretty much all the time now. Even had comment from a total stranger on my arms yesterday, that always makes one feel good!
That is incredible, keep up the awesome effort!!

One thing I have noticed is an ache in my pecs. pretty weird. I am not using anything else other than cissus and a high BCAA intake. I am thinking it could be just a little dehydration issue. It seems to come and go. I have not had any real gyno issues and it has been months since a short SD run and than a RXT, NHA stack. I can't imagine it has anything to do with cissus?. Or does it? I am monitoring it though.
No, this has nothing to do with the Cissus, and in fact, the Cissus should help to take the pain away.

Is this overkill with DS's Lean Xtreme?
No, supplementing with Cissus is beneficial in any stack and will not cause interference or overload.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
about 3 weeks in now, the pumped feeling is definitly present all the time. Nagging aches and pains in my shoulders have diminished greatly. I have definitly seen an increae in size in my upperbody, do to my work I get a huge amount of overload on my shoulders and back, I have noticed that my quads are starting to get a bit vascular in the last week, nothing crazy but more than usual. My arms and shoulders have definitly become more vascular asa well. I am not cutting and my diet has not been totally on lately, not so much junk but more of not the best frequency of protein. I'll continue on for a few more weeks, I'll have to search around and see what lengths that this supp has been used. Going salmon fishing in a few days so it'll be a while before I post again.

Watcher

Awards
Fantastic!!

about 3 weeks in now, the pumped feeling is definitly present all the time. Nagging aches and pains in my shoulders have diminished greatly. I have definitly seen an increae in size in my upperbody, do to my work I get a huge amount of overload on my shoulders and back, I have noticed that my quads are starting to get a bit vascular in the last week, nothing crazy but more than usual. My arms and shoulders have definitly become more vascular asa well. .
Will you look at that, fanfreakintastic my man, those results are so amazing and I am overly impressed with your enthusiasm and dedication!! Congrats on all the significant gains and satisfaction with such a truly rewarding supplementational strategy!! Keep up the great work bud!!