Shoulder Surgery - Camp or Cissus Rx

GreyWtr

Awards
I just had Shoulder Surgery (Sub-Acromiomplasty/decompression w/Labrium repair) 1 week ago.

I'm reading good things about Cissus ability to facilitate bone & tendon healing, both of which I need.

Which product would be recommended, cAMPHIBOLIC or Cissus Rx, as they both have Cissus in them?

What is the amount of cissus in each product?

The additional benefit of Fat Burning and Nat-Test increase makes the cAMPHIBOLIC seem the best choice, but is there enough Cissus for the Healing aspect to kick in?

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
no one here can "recommend" anything.. but i think you may find yourself very pleased with cAMPH, and to be honest, stryder at Nutraplanet.com has a great price on both if I am not mistaken... so you COULD get your hands on both products... just remember more than one bottle, this is not a magic pill... but over time.. it works wonders

I just had Shoulder Surgery (Sub-Acromiomplasty/decompression w/Labrium repair) 1 week ago.

I'm reading good things about Cissus ability to facilitate bone & tendon healing, both of which I need.

Which product would be recommended, cAMPHIBOLIC or Cissus Rx, as they both have Cissus in them?

What is the amount of cissus in each product?

The additional benefit of Fat Burning and Nat-Test increase makes the cAMPHIBOLIC seem the best choice, but is there enough Cissus for the Healing aspect to kick in?
I would order a bottle of each and take 2 caps of Cissus with each dose of cAMP.

ceosm

GreyWtr

Awards
I would order a bottle of each and take 2 caps of Cissus with each dose of cAMP.

ceosm
OK, Bro, thanks for the, Um, "recommendation".

Is there a discount code for board members? If not, I'll just do the buy 3 get 1 free.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Once again, Thanks.