Cissus experience!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just though I would chime in here with my current Cissus experience.

I've had lower back problems and joint problems in my wrists and elbows for the past couple years. I've tried several products and they have helped a little bit but ever since taking the Cissus my problems have been MUCH less problematic. My lower back takes a beating because I love to golf as well. It usually take a good day or two to recover from a full day of swinging but its been MUCH faster taking the Cissus. My joint problems still flare up while working out but it doens't prvent me from doing any exercises (it did before sometimes) and the next day the pain is pretty much gone.

That is my experience and I will continue taking it.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Just though I would chime in here with my current Cissus experience.

I've had lower back problems and joint problems in my wrists and elbows for the past couple years. I've tried several products and they have helped a little bit but ever since taking the Cissus my problems have been MUCH less problematic. My lower back takes a beating because I love to golf as well. It usually take a good day or two to recover from a full day of swinging but its been MUCH faster taking the Cissus. My joint problems still flare up while working out but it doens't prvent me from doing any exercises (it did before sometimes) and the next day the pain is pretty much gone.

That is my experience and I will continue taking it.
Have you noticed the increase in appetite? Also, I believe I may be a little fuller, and MAY be holding just a tad bit of water in the abdomen.

elgallotapout

Awards
For the joint pain, have you tried GLC 2000? It worked wonders for me, but my pain was in my knees and ankles.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo,
I started Cissus Rx a few days ago. How long were you on it before you started noticing the benefit?

Thanks,
dd

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Been on about 2-3 grams of Cissus for about 9 days now. I normally have numerous aches and pains even when not working out. During workouts I have lots of bicept tendonitiis and wrist pain. These seem to be fading away...but we'll see after this week's workout.

Even though I've only been getting to workout maybe 1-2 times every other week my pecs seem fuller.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took about a week. I also get a pump from it.

I noticed the 'PUMP' about 12 days in probably felt it sooner but it was very pronounced 12-15 days in. I just had the urge to flex all the time.

ceosm

bobo,

Please send an e-mail my way, I need to confirm if you recieved the supplements.

ceosm

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the 'PUMP' about 12 days in probably felt it sooner but it was very pronounced 12-15 days in. I just had the urge to flex all the time.

ceosm
About that flex thing, me too! I quit flexing in the mirror about 3 years after I started bodybuilding, it just got boring after awhile, and that was like 3 years ago, hehe (6 years total) But around my second week of Cissus, I notice I tend to flex my forearms/pecs/quads a lot. It just feels natural to do it for some reason.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reponses guys. I hope I'm just a couple of short days away from some elbow relief...............and uh.... lots of flexing.

dd

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
What dose are you guys running to rid of pain? I have bad shoulder problems that I would love to use this product to get rid of and so far I have been hearing good results....

Thanks
O14

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 caps 2x a day is the recommended dose, seems to be working for me, i know some guys have been running 4 caps 2x a day

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
3 caps 2x a day is the recommended dose, seems to be working for me, i know some guys have been running 4 caps 2x a day
Thanks kristopher....

Im looking for a high dose that works to heal and create a nice anabolic enviornment aswell....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't enough about this. I REALLY have noticed a difference and it basically helped me train and play golf (I'm obsessed with both). Normally I would have to take days off from the range because of joint issues but not anymore. Anything that lets me hit the range and/or course while training is golden.

Fuuny bobo is that our main focus was on the anabolic effect. The research states briefly about connective tissue regeneration(nandi briefly mentions in his article), but we never expected Cissus to be the Most effective supplement for healing connective tissue the Market(being holistic or pharmacuetical) has witnessed. Many that used Cissus Q were seriously considering surgery, but we all know that after surgery. The body rarely returns to 100% and reinjury is a concern. In many instances, Cissus RX brings back the joy of training. As we all know training around an injury SUCKS!

For this reason, we have a patent pending.

ceosm

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was having success with the cAMP as far as soothing joint pain, however, after cessation of use it seems to have worsen. . .

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I was having success with the cAMP as far as soothing joint pain, however, after cessation of use it seems to have worsen. . .
I was afraid something like that might happen. Do you mean worse than the improved state, or do you mean worse than before you started?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's hard to tell, I am on extreme measure with my diet, so it may be from that. however it also may be psychological. I will be changing my diet soon, so I will report on that more later. Didn't mean to imply it's the cAMP at fault, just an observation I had.

The problems lies in the user returning to extreme training since pain is gone. A marthon runner should not run a marthon on the first 30 days of cissus use just because the pain has ceased.

If you have shoulder problems, you should not execute behind the neck press just because the pain subsided.

ceosm

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Anyone running over 8 caps a day? If so how are you liking it?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran up to 8 caps a day, and it was great. My strength stayted consistent on seriously low cals, and before that I atarted using cAMP it was slipping. Weight loss was at 3 pounds a week, normally it is 2 without.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I ran up to 8 caps a day, and it was great. My strength stayted consistent on seriously low cals, and before that I atarted using cAMP it was slipping. Weight loss was at 3 pounds a week, normally it is 2 without.
Well, I'd love to do that....but its a bit pricey for this kind of dosing....now that I consider what else I'd be running.....but I do want to give it a try with some RXT and ATVE...sounds like a nice potent stack to me....

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Plus, I should add, that I want it for anabolic and healing properties, I prob wont be cutting

expense wise

2 bottles $56 with shipping 360 total caps at 12 caps is 30 days...very reasonable for a mega dose...more is not always better. I will run a 16caps daily for 30 days to judge results.

for 81 dollars, you can run 18 a day for 40 days.

ceosm

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey ceosm, is Cissus Rx back in stock yet? Site says april 30th...thx

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
After pricing all over for bulk extract of comparable quality I have to say that yes, Synergy Muscle prices are quite reasonable. Kudos.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
The only side I have noticed thus far is increased acne, or actually just acne period, as I typically have zero acne. I am goin gto subside taking this for a week, and report back as to whether or not this was the culprit.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I seem to be more oily than normal. I'm trying to get rid of acne with Minocyclene right now and the Cissus might be hindering this effort. Need to add in B5 I guess.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I seem to be more oily than normal. I'm trying to get rid of acne with Minocyclene right now and the Cissus might be hindering this effort. Need to add in B5 I guess.
Yes, I added in some tetracyclene I had laying around and also started taking 3-4 grams of the panothenic acid a day. It really makes me wonder how something could elicit this type of effect while not at all disrupting the HPTA.....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I added in some tetracyclene I had laying around and also started taking 3-4 grams of the panothenic acid a day. It really makes me wonder how something could elicit this type of effect while not at all disrupting the HPTA.....
This also has me kinda skeptical...not to bash usp or anything...just a bit worried. I can't have anything further supress me while I'm coming off my current cycle for obvious reasons....Plus I have to get blood tests for insurance reasons here pretty soon as well. I'm still gonna take it though...lol. I'm very excited to start it.

Ceosm if you read this, I e-mailed you about when the stock will be back in....you said Monday...were you reffering to this monday or next. :D :think:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max32,

Didn't you just come off a anabolic cycle?

ceosm
Nope. I have SD, MaxLMG and a few others laying around though, just have not started anything. I have liked all the other effects.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ceosm if you read this, I e-mailed you about when the stock will be back in....you said Monday...were you reffering to this monday or next. :D :think:
ceosm, can you answer my question please??

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
The store will start selling tomorrow!

ceosm
I just wanted to add my experience with Cissus as well. Cissus did WONDERS for my shoulder. I can finally do a shoulder workout or chest workout without tendonitis and shoulder pain flaring up and making me stop my workout. I took it for about 2 weeks, the pain almost completely allieviated. I stopped to see if it was actually healing my shoulder or if it was just a pain reliever. It's been about a week, and I'm experiencing some discomfort again, but nothing like before. This leads me to believe it is healing my shoulder, and I probably just need to stay on it a while longer to get the full benefits.

Overall, right now this could be one of the best supplements I've ever taken. ESPECIALLY if my shoulder finally completely heals. I'll give it a month or two and make a final judgement on how the healing goes. It feels so good to finally be able to take something other than ibuprofen to alleviate the pain (which was mainly covering the symptom of pain and wasn't doing much for healing imo, other than acting as an anti-inflammatory)

Healing is a process not accomplished overnight. I strongly advise to work shoulders and chest but light very light and slowly progressive to a heavier work load.

ceosm

Stormrider

Awards
Cissus is sounding very interesting to me! Two years ago I messed up both my shoulders (bicep tendons to be exact) and have been battling with them ever since. My shoulder workouts seem to go just fine but flat bench press and close grip bench press are hard to do once the weight gets to 185.

Recently I have scaled back the weights and have started to try and heal my shoulders. Various stretching exercises are being used as well.

So my question is, if I was to try Cissus, would I have to stay on it extended peroids of time? Like if I was to stop after two months, would the pain come back?