cAmp/lethargy

grape ape

Awards
just wanted to know if anyone else experienced lethargy while taking camp? If so what causes it? I take it in the mornings before my cardio and then again near mid day. thats when I feel the most lethargic. Also most of the logs that I have read are from guys that are quite a bit lighter than I (260) lbs. Would increasing the dosage make a difference?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's pretty weird, seemed to have the opposite effect in me, a mild increase in energy. Have you looked at any other factors in your life, ie sleep, diet, stress levels. Or it is quite noticeable directly after you take it? I was 220 when I started so I wasn't that far off from you myself. What dosage you taking now, 6 a day? Hopefully USP can add some more insight..

grape ape

Awards
I guess that since I have been trying to cut fat, I have upped cardio quite a bit. For the past two weeks I have been at least two sessions at least 30 min each as well cutting cals to maint or below most days and most likely not enough protein even though I know better. I have been taking cAmp and sesathin which I havent mentioned previously for not quite a week yet. It may not be the cAmp but was not noticable until began taking supps. May be due to the sesathin? Didnt know if it could be due to elevated test levels which I know very little about.

grape ape

Awards
Just another comment, I have bnoticed that I am losing bodyfat at a higher rate than normal though without feeling that I am losing muscle strength.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
lethargy ... i know it well... it went away after the third day... like christ rising from the dead....ok maybe not that dramatic.. but.. yes i noticed it stopped after the 3rdish day

I guess that since I have been trying to cut fat, I have upped cardio quite a bit. For the past two weeks I have been at least two sessions at least 30 min each as well cutting cals to maint or below most days and most likely not enough protein even though I know better. I have been taking cAmp and sesathin which I havent mentioned previously for not quite a week yet. It may not be the cAmp but was not noticable until began taking supps. May be due to the sesathin? Didnt know if it could be due to elevated test levels which I know very little about.
I always love the grape ape cartoon:}

Maynard, We are investigating the lethargy some experience which seems to only last 3-5 days. You may want to adapt salvs protocol and take the second dose at night 2-3 hours before bed when lethargy is a good effect for sleep. Or administer the second dose eight hours after the first dose in the morning.

ceosm

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about any lethargy but what I do know is I took it about an hour before bed last night and I was burning up. The sweats were killing me. I've also noticed that taking it on an empty stomach really seems make a difference in it's effectiveness.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My body temp is up, and it's easy as hell for me to sweat. The lethargy is still there now on day 5, it doesn't bother me too much. My hunger has been increased, which never happens. And headaches are becoming more prevelant. Besides all of that my weight is steadily dropping since starting, I will post updates on Sunday as far as fat loss. I usually lose 1-2 pounds a week, with ocasional stalls and tweaks to my diet.

grape ape

Awards
I have been considering keeping a log but dont know if it would be a good idea since there are already several others.

have had the worst case of tenonitis that I have ever had (could barely move my hand or bend elbow) As of the sixth day, not completly better but the best its felt so far.

I consider myself a non-responder and seem to be getting good results thus far with this product. (cAmph.)

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
This is a great product.. the only time I felt lethargic was when I took it, always on an empty stomach, and then a half hour later ate an orange..
Tried this twice and got tired for an hour or so.. any other time it kept me wide awake

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Grape Ape, I also felt lethargic the first couple of days, but it went away, even before I changed my dosing protocol to 3 caps just before bed. However, if it doesn’t seem to go away, then give the caps before bed a try.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just something to consider, since everyone reporting lethargy is also cutting, check to see if you guys are cutting calories too drastically or if you are burning yourselves out in the gym or doing cardio...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My diet is spot on, and training.

Anyway I will see Sunday after my cheat meal if the lethargy is dependant upon my diet.

Yesterday cardio was a breeze, my endurance is in the same liking as when running MDHT.

I have been considering keeping a log but dont know if it would be a good idea since there are already several others.

have had the worst case of tenonitis that I have ever had (could barely move my hand or bend elbow) As of the sixth day, not completly better but the best its felt so far.

I consider myself a non-responder and seem to be getting good results thus far with this product. (cAmph.)
Grape ape,

You need more Cissus. We will have some ready to ship in a week. If your getting better on the amount in cAMP you need around 3 grams more...Please do take a chance and risk 25$ for pain relief that HEALS!!

ceosm

grape ape

Awards
look forward to trying the 3 grams of cissus as soon as it comes in.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just something to consider, since everyone reporting lethargy is also cutting, check to see if you guys are cutting calories too drastically or if you are burning yourselves out in the gym or doing cardio...
This may be true...
I started taking forskolin about one week ago, 1 day after i stopped SD. I'm still on 1,4, but thats so mild... I'm feeling a bit more tired/sleepy than usual. I overslept a bit and was wandering like it was a sort of suppression from SD and/or 1,4 but it could just be the foorskolin instead.
I dont want to hijack the thread, my doses are 110mg lunchtime and 110mg bedtime (a small halfcap as measure).

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Anyone experience acne while using cAMP? Since I've been using it, acne is horrible. However, I did just end a cycle, which may be the culprit. Just thought I'd ask in case.