cAmphibolic and Cutting

Stoked1288

Awards
Hey guys, I'm planning on seeing how cAmphibolic does as a cutting cycle, as of now I'm planning on sticking strictly with the cAmp. Is there any other supps you guys suggest to add on top of it to add to the effect. I've seen people talk about sesathin, ALCAR and even Tri-Max but didn't know if it would be better to just run it alone. What do you guys think? Also, after I decided what I'm gonna do, I can probably keep a log of you guys would want.

thanks,

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm planning on seeing how cAmphibolic does as a cutting cycle, as of now I'm planning on sticking strictly with the cAmp. Is there any other supps you guys suggest to add on top of it to add to the effect. I've seen people talk about sesathin, ALCAR and even Tri-Max but didn't know if it would be better to just run it alone. What do you guys think? Also, after I decided what I'm gonna do, I can probably keep a log of you guys would want.

thanks,
ALCAR
Sesathin or Udo's Choice Oil
Citrulline Malate

I think thats enough to stack. I do not suggest Creatine if you are subject to bloating. Maybe CEE if u need strenght.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe sesathin help to lose weight, especially when you eat clean. It helps to keep fat off when you bulking and when you get cheat meals here and there.

Stoked1288

Awards
Thanks Dmitry, that's the one thing I was debating on..unless anyone has any other suggesting I think cAmp, ALCAR, Citrulline Malate are what I am going to go with and also have CEE on hand if I think I need it.

Thanks again guys, I love this board, it's my number one source when I need info.

ceosm, I'm really looking forward to using your product, I'll let you know how it goes.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe sesathin help to lose weight, especially when you eat clean. It helps to keep fat off when you bulking and when you get cheat meals here and there.
I have a booklet of Udo's that says EFA can help with fat loss. But I dont know the exact properties of Sesathin. Unless some Avant guy comes to enlighten us ;)

He needs some EFA rich oil as main fat source anyway (flax+fish+olive or caps and similar combos).

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
When I started cAMPH i dropped sesathin, but I still use fish and flex oil.

Stoked1288

Awards
When I begin to cut down I usually up the intake of flaxseed in my diet, I usually put a couple tablespoons of ground flaxseed into my oatmeal and shakes...I usually end up getting around 6-10 tbsp./day of flax, plus I have flax caps on hand if I don't feel like choking down some ground flax (like before bed). Do you think that's fine? or should I pick up some fish oil caps?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I've never tried seeds, I just buy flax or fish oil caps.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
When I begin to cut down I usually up the intake of flaxseed in my diet, I usually put a couple tablespoons of ground flaxseed into my oatmeal and shakes...I usually end up getting around 6-10 tbsp./day of flax, plus I have flax caps on hand if I don't feel like choking down some ground flax (like before bed). Do you think that's fine? or should I pick up some fish oil caps?
I dont know the amount of oil in each seed. But Your amount looks enough to me. It would be equivalent to 1 tbsp probably.
I hate flax oil and i take about 10g of seed powder with my night shake.
Seeds have also quite some fiber, which is good.