Question for USPLabs...

J

jsutter55

Awards
After reading Supaman's log, I've become VERY interested in cAMPHIBOLIC. Actually, it's the cissus that I'm most interested in right at this moment. After a long layoff, I've gone back to jiu-jitsu/MMA training and I've developed some NASTY tendonitis in both elbows and my right shoulder. Currently, it is limiting my training quite severely. I noticed in Supaman's log that you sent him some cissus in addition to the extra cAMPHIBOLIC. Is it possible to purchase just the cissus from you or Nutraplanet? I'm sure cAMPHIBOLIC is a great product, and I'll be trying it soon, but I'd also like to get the cissus by itself to evaluate it's effect on this tendonitis. I've seen it elsewhere on the web, but I only want to buy from board sponsors if at all possible.

Also, in the article Bobo posted, the effective dosage was 100-500mg daily. I know your formula for cAMPHIBOLIC is proprietary and I don't want you to divulge any secrets, but can you tell me if that dosage (high, low, mid-range) is contained in cAMPHIBOLIC, or how much extra cissus I would need to add in order to reach that range?

Thank you!

J

jsutter55

Awards
jsutter,

E-mail [email protected], and we can arrange a cissus purchase. Supaman is not the only user using cissus for this purpose!

ceosm
Thanks for the prompt reply. E-mail has been sent, and I'm looking forward to giving this a try. I've been taking 800mgs Ibuprophen 30-45 minutes prior to training and it's provided little or no relief from the pain. In fact, I just came back from throwing the ball with my two dogs and my elbow is really starting to throb. Once I start the cissus, I'll be sure to post my experience here at AM for anyone that might be interested.

Cheers! :cheers:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Also, in the article Bobo posted, the effective dosage was 100-500mg daily. I know your formula for cAMPHIBOLIC is proprietary and I don't want you to divulge any secrets, but can you tell me if that dosage (high, low, mid-range) is contained in cAMPHIBOLIC, or how much extra cissus I would need to add in order to reach that range

Thank you!

Bumb for this answer. I am starting cAMHIBOLIC on Wednesday at six caps per day and would like to have an idea of where we fall in this range (low, med, high)?

Thanks,
bow

J

jsutter55

Awards
your way above the range listed in the article..

coesm
OK, my experience with USPLabs so far... :thumbsup:

I've requested a product that they do not yet stock on their site, and they have devised a "work-around" on the fly to meet the needs of a brand new customer.

How's that for personal attention? :hammer:

I've been notified that the product will ship this week, and as soon as I receive it I'll start a log. I'm anxious to begin... elbows and right shoulder nagged me all weekend. I'm really surprised at the persistence of this condition. I haven't done anything strenuous other than carry in a few groceries since Friday. I think this will be a very interesting test.

Anyone know the proper forum for a non-AAS, non-PH log? Supplements perhaps?

Cheers! :cheers:

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not post it right in this forum? I assume people would be quite interested in the results since the ingredient is found in cAMP in amounts shown to be beneficial in studies. Id say either that or in the supplements forum, itll probably get the most views there.