TMack 40's cAMPHIBOLIC Log

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I recieved my bottle on Saturday, very quick delievery. With a tough weekend diet wise with the superbowl I just started talking my cAmp today.

Initial Reactions - The labels are pretty nice and the bottle is packed to the brim with caps unlike the lays potato chip half filled bag style that you see with a lot of other companies. The label states 140 caps but I counted 172 as USP had stated in other threads. Perhaps this should be advertised? The only thing about the bottle is that there was no seal on the lid and just a half ripped little piece of paper towel instead of cotton on top. This doesn't really matter to me as I know the company is still very new, but some people might have issues there. I've taken 4 caps already today, will prob take 6 on workout/cardio days and 4 on off days.

Background info - I am 6'2 currently around 220 lbs, never had body fat tested and instead i will go by a couple of waist measurements to gauge progress. I started lifting about 8-9 years ago, originally for sports and for the past three years mainly for bodybuilding. I tend to hold most of my fat on my lower abs and love handles, go figure, but am very lean everywhere else for a sort of jacked yet fat type of look. If cAMP could help me drop a few pounds around the midsection I would be very happy with it. I started my cut about a month ago after a very long bulk followed by some half-assing where I peaked at around 235 lbs.

Current supps:
-the basics (whey, multi, fish oil, green tea, zma, creatine)
-the cuttin arsenal as of 3 weeks (sesathin, a staple as far as Im concerned, HEAT, GXR, metacourt)
-possible add ons (absolved, clen)

I realize I am taking a decent amount of supps, which is nothing new to me. My results here will be a bit skewed, but I have taken everything except the heat and gxr before. I have a decent idea of what does what, and I will update my thread if i add in the absolved or clen, which I probably will not while on cAMP. So take my results for what they are worth. Its better that i tell the full truth, not all of my progress will be due to cAMP, in fact most will be due as usualy to a strict diet and gym regime. As i said though there should be some merit to my log and I will do my best to differentiate as to what I think is achieving what results specifically.

Diet - Not really following any type of "named" diet but I will list a sample days meals below:

9am - whey w/water, oatmeal
Noon - roast turkey on whole wheat w/ salad
3pm - grilled chicken w/salad
4:30 - workout
6pm - pwo shake (50 grams whey, 20-30 grams simple carbs)
7pm - chicken/fish/lean steak w/veggies
11pm - whey w/ fish oil

Routine - How my days are set up will probably look a little odd but its just what works best with my current work schedule:

Mon - cardio/abs (HIIT or longer low intensity)
Tues - Chest/Tris
Wed - Back/Bis
Thurs - off
Fri - Legs/Shoulders
Sat - cardio/abs
Sun - off

Okay and now what I feel matters most in the log, measurements. I think I will take 2 measurements around the waist area, one just below the belly button, and one at my actual waist where one would wear pants:

Belly Button - 36.5 inches
Waist - 34.3 inches

All measurements were taken standing relaxed, its a little tough to account for how far i let my stomach stick out relaxed but I should be able to keep it consistent. I will be updating at least once a week or whenever I feel I see something worthy of note, or just whenever I want to say something at all. Please feel free to ask questions, make comments, make suggestions. I hope this will help all on the board.

G

The shipping is usually in my hands, but with the influx of orders. I ran out of stock so instead of waiting to be restocked and sacrifice delievery time. The manufacture is incharge of shipping, and the manufacture was not aware of the shipping methods and did not include the seals.

The bottles should be sealed and should not include any type of paper or cotton just caps to the top.

We apologize and it will not happen again. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

ceosm

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was really no big deal at all to me, but there are a lot of people out there who fuss over every little thing they can. Thank you very much for the reply about it though, I hope you stick around to offer advice and comments during my log!

How does the 6 on workout days, 4 on off days sound to you?

G

It was really no big deal at all to me, but there are a lot of people out there who fuss over every little thing they can. Thank you very much for the reply about it though, I hope you stick around to offer advice and comments during my log!

How does the 6 on workout days, 4 on off days sound to you?
Sounds perfect!

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well just as I am starting to get real excited about this log, I go ahead and get the flu. I was practically on my deathbed monday night around 7. It came on so quick it was scary. I laid down in a semi-coma from 7 until 11 the next morning. I felt a lot better that morning but I am still pretty sick. I rarely get sick, maybe once every year or two I get a little cold that lasts for 3 days so go figure. Anyhow, Ive decided to take this week off from training and see how i feel next monday, should be close to 100% by then. Unfortunately, i have zero appetite so I am going to lose a lot of weight. I figure my best bet will be to take this week off, workout next week and see how that goes, get back to homeostasis, and then start taking cAMP the week after that so that results will not be skewed any from being sick.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am pretty bummed. Usually when i just get a little cold I push through it and working out makes me feel better. But with this flu i get absolutely exhausted just from walking up a flight of stairs. So if I could put working out ahead of health I usually do :). No choice though this time.

G

Garlic extract,

Garlic has a natural antibiotic and when I get sick or even felling a cold or virus comming on, I overdose on garlic extract. I recover 50% quicker. I mean take hand fulls of the extract. You will smell like garlic. Your farts will smell like garlic but recovery is key:}

Pluse plenty of water!

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well Im feeling just about 100% today and gonna hit the gym. I think I've got a good way to take a positive spin from a week off. Basically, I stopped taking all my supps other than a little whey protein here and there over the past week. So after I get back on track this week I am going to do cAMP solo for a month so that I can really get a feel and give good feedback on the product. If i hadn't gotten sick I wouldnt have wanted to stop everything I already started, but now that I was forced to I see this as a good idea. So I am going to keep all my basics and probably still run sesathin as well just as I really consider it a staple and Im on like my 6th bottle of the stuff so I dont think itll skew results at all. I might also want to run the metacourt when I start up again as Ive been hearing concerns about estrogen related probs, but I personally have never had a problem with it and Ive run some pretty hefty 4-ad dosages. Perhaps I will just keep it on hand along with my other anti e goodies.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I weighed in and took measurements again and they were exactly what they were before I was supposed to start last time so I decided to hop right back onto taking cAMP. Took 3 caps before 30 mins of HIIT cardio. I felt really good and did notice a bit more persperation than usual. My legs felt real good too. Usually they get sore and tired all throughout but today it was less strenous if you will. I have days like that on and off so who knows yet.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got back from a legs/shoulders workout and I was absoutely dripping in sweat. The thermogenic effects of cAMP seem to be kicking in very nicely. I did chest/tris and tues on my partner asked me what the hell was going on as I was soaked after our first couple sets. I seem to be leaning out nicely, but want to reserve weighing in and taking measurements to a weekly basis as to not get all jumpy over fluctutations. I will update those on Mon or Tues.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Good log T. I'll be keeping up with this one. Got my bottles the other day. Won't begin until April or May though.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Good log bro....I am awaiting my bottle from Nutraplanet! Hey cuffs, I love your sig,"NutraPlanet!-The WalMart of supplements!" It is so freaking true!

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest and support. It gives me motivation to keep up with the log and make it as detailed as possible. Anyway, pleae feel free to ask me anything or to make any suggestions to make my log better. Cuffs, I got a feeling I could be buying another bottle for april/may myself.

G

Just got back from a legs/shoulders workout and I was absoutely dripping in sweat. The thermogenic effects of cAMP seem to be kicking in very nicely. I did chest/tris and tues on my partner asked me what the hell was going on as I was soaked after our first couple sets. I seem to be leaning out nicely, but want to reserve weighing in and taking measurements to a weekly basis as to not get all jumpy over fluctutations. I will update those on Mon or Tues.

How was strenght, muscle endurance, and stamina? Where you dead tired after the workout or could you go another 3o minutes? How was your intensity? Do you have an aches and pains that mysteriously vanished?

ceosm

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All throughout my workouts this week I have notice a good bit of increased stamina, especially on legs/shoulders tonight, a day of which I am not a big fan. Just felt really good at the gym. I had forgotton about cissus possibly being good for joints and tendons and I did have a painless shoulder day. I injured my right shoulder some time ago playing football and constantly have reaggravated it in the past falt bb bench pressing. I find that as long as i avoid flat bb bench it never flares up too bad, but other chest and shoulder exercises make it very sore immediatley after training (ie not doms). It was a bit sore after chest day but it feels pretty good right now. I can still feel the soreness when I apply a little pressure, but it certainly isnt as bad as usual. Should be interesting to see if it continues to feel progressivley better. I will make sure to keep note of it.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay time for week one updates on measurements and might I add they are very good.

Measurements:

Belly - Previous week was 36.5, this week is 36.3
Total loss to date: -0.2 inches

Waist - Previous week was 34.3, this week is 34.1
Total loss to date: -0.2 inches

I have to say I was quite pleasantly surprised and measured a few more times to make sure it was accurate. Diet, cardio, and lifting have all been spot on, but that is nothing new for me and I have never lost 2/10 of an inch before in a week (two really counting the sick week, but measurements and weight came out the same after the week off as I stated). I am also very surprised that my waist shrunk the same amount as around the belly. I would have though the waist would have lost less, but Im sure waist measurements will slow long before belly measurements do. As for my weight, the scale at the gym had a freaking line out the door, all the damn new years resolutes whining about every single 1/10th of a pound they are gaining instead of losing. I want to be accurate and use the same scale so I will try and get on there tomorrow or Wed.

Objective notes:
I did chest/tris today a day early since I had the day off and my shoulder felt great. Other than that, not much to report objectively. I am very happy with the product thus far and will continue to make updates.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did back/bis today, had a good workout as usual lately. Managed to get on the scale too which is what I wanted to report.

Starting weight: 220lbs
Current weight: 215lbs
Weight lost to date: 5lbs

So thats a 5lb loss in about a week and a half which is great. I usually tend to have some stagnant weeks on most cuts where weight stays the same or goes up a pound. We shall see if cAMP can help me avoid such weeks. I'm loving the product so far and if results keep coming I might have to bless it with the sacred second purchase, an honor very few non-basic supplements ever attain :).

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Week two updates on measurements:

Belly: Previous week was 36.3, this week is 36.0.
Total loss to date: -0.5 inches

Waist - Previous week was 34.1, this week is 33.9
Total loss to date: -0.4 inches

Measurements are going great so far. Diet is still totally in check and have only had a few minor slip ups and training and cardio (the easy part in my mind) are also steady as can be. Also to note my right shoulder feels great. Usually when I rotate it around I hear some funky cracking type noises, none to be heard or felt now. Just took my 3 caps (still doing 4 on off days, 6 on cardio or lifting), and Im going to do cardio. I will weigh in before I do that and report when I get back.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Week two updates on weight:

Previous week: 215
Current weight: 213lbs -2lbs
Weight lost to date: 7lbs

Down two pounds which is good, keep in mind my last update on weight was Wed so thats 2 lbs lost in 5 days, not a full week. Had a solid 35 minute cardio workout. Sweaty as usual lately.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Week three updates on measurements:

Belly: Previous week was 36.0, this week is 35.6.
Total loss to date: -0.9 inches

Waist - Previous week was 33.9, this week is 33.7
Total loss to date: -0.6 inches

Diet/cardio/training all still spot on. Fat loss seems to be accelerating which is great. In comparison to other cuts I have been on (and I have been on my share) I do seem to be losing inches off the waist and weight in general at a faster pace, as well as holding on to most of my strength and lbm. On a side diet but related to the diet, has anyone tried the new Starkist Tuna Creations? They are amazing. I'm talking eat it straight out the bag good, pretty much the same nutritional stats as a can of tuna. and only a little bit more pricey. Anyway, just downed my 3 caps of cAMP and I am on my way to do some cardio. I shall be weighing in before hand and will post the weight info when I get back.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Week three updates on weight:

Previous week: 213
Current weight: 210lbs -3lbs
Weight lost to date: 10lbs

Weighed in before cardio down 3 lbs. Proceeded to have a nice cardio session, low intensity 45 mins. I like to switch up between 20-30 mins of HIIT and 40-50 mins of low intensity. Also, did abs afterward and felt like I could have done the whole workout again right after. It's funny because I felt tired as hell and almost fell asleep before I was supposed to go do cardio. Sometimes I seem to have my best workouts when I feel the worst before hand. The cAMP def gave a nice little boost too. So I've lost 10 lbs in three weeks on cAMP averaging out to be 3 1/3 lbs per week and it sure doesnt seem like im losing muscle, though its tough to judge as more muscle is revealed by losing fat. Either way my final judging factor is the mirror and things are coming along quite nicely there if I do so say myself (and I do). One more week to go and its looking like its going to shape up to be a real nice month of cutting.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like things are going well.

I'm currently in a bulk cycle, and am contemplating adding in cAmph for the last 4 weeks of it, and running it throughout PCT. USP seems to think this would be beneficial. I don't know of anyone using cAMPH and keeping a log at the tail end of a bulk. So, I'll add it to my cycle log in the Cycle section.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd be quite interested in seeing a log in that type of scenario myself. I would definately imagine that the cAMP would help keep post cycle fat gain to a minimum.

B

builtolast

Awards
Good Log! TMack you do good logs by the way. You should do more. Will u be posting bef/aft pics?

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment builtolast, just trying to give a little back to the board that's given me so much. I will try to do more, besides providing feedback on products for others, its a great way to force yourself to keep track of training, diet, and gains Ive found. I wish i had taken before pics but my brother borrowed my digital cam a while ago (and doesn't live close). It would definately show some great results. Perhaps if I can get my hands on a digi I will take some afters when all is said and done and either find an old pic or just have you guys take my word that I was a fatty before starting.

T

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that, didn't post my fourth week results on monday when I took the measurements. Just been a little busy. Here they are:

Week four updates on measurements:

Belly: Previous week was 35.6, this week is 35.2.
Total loss to date: -1.3 inches

Waist - Previous week was 33.7, this week is 33.3
Total loss to date: -1.0 inches

Previous week: 210
Current weight: 206lbs -4lbs
Weight lost to date: 14lbs

Well those are my one month stats of cAMP. Obviously, I am quite happy with the product. While my steady diet and training have been the key to my success so far, cAMP definately has played a big role as well. I've never had a cut go quite this well and maintain progress week by week as such. At the same time, I still haven't used up the full bottle, just a few pills left :). As I stated from the beginning, if I liked this product enough to buy a second bottle it would be my biggest compliment, and indeed I will be (want to give a few other things a go first, but will come back to cAMP at the tail end of my cut to see how it handles the very last bit of fat I want to drop).

Subjectively, I always felt a very nice thermogenic effect from cAMP and noticed quite an increase in persperation. Also, it did give a mild energy boost and seemed to really help me plow through some longer cardio sessions. cAMP also seems to have really helped out my shoulder pain. After four weeks of use my right shoulder went from constantly sore and creaky to as good as my left shoulder. If this product had done nothing else but helped my shoulder I would have been happy with it. I would certainly reccommend this product and I also think it should stack nicely with just about anything (which I will certainly be looking into on my second go round). Once again, please feel free to ask any questions about my experience or offer any comments as well. Thanks for the great product USP, looking forward to other products coming out from you as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonesBones40 Supplement Logs 58
C Get Diesel Nutrition 3
J General Chat 3