cAMPHIBOLIC - Just ordered

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to start this im very excited. I have been looking fo rsomehting like this for awhile. Hopefully it will arrive soon adn i cna test it out. I just had a few inquiries about the product before i begin. I am try to cut down and not lose/ maybe gain muscle. Is there any reason to cycle this product (does it lose efficiencey, get better, need to let things get back to normal etc)? And what,if anything, could be stacked wiht it to help in my cut? Thank you in advance.

G

Can't wait to start this im very excited. I have been looking fo rsomehting like this for awhile. Hopefully it will arrive soon adn i cna test it out. I just had a few inquiries about the product before i begin. I am try to cut down and not lose/ maybe gain muscle. Is there any reason to cycle this product (does it lose efficiencey, get better, need to let things get back to normal etc)? And what,if anything, could be stacked wiht it to help in my cut? Thank you in advance.
Today, I was thinking about my experience with this product. The dose protocol is very liberal with cAMPHIBOLIC so I am going to outline a New dosage protocol for the ones that like to conserve and make cAMPHBOLIC last.

I have used everything under the sun in 8 years expiermenting with supplements and 4 years with illegal supplements. My biggest frustration with AAS was the loss of size after a cycle even with PCT of clomid and HCG along with some othe supplements. This past Year I was introduced to forskolin and cissus. I usually gain 20-25 on a cycle but once I end the cycle. I will only keep 5-8lbs. which is frustrating! I ended my last cycle at the end of july weighing 220 and started cAMPHIBOLIC as PCT. Today, I am 218 and leaner even after my holiday binge.

I been using cAMPHIBOLIC for 6 months. As of 3 weeks back, I discontinued the using cAMPHIBOLIC. To my surprise, The effects are residual meaning even after ending cAMPHIBILIC it effects are still felt..Not as pronounced but my body temperature is high. My theory is that I changed or reprogramed my metabolism with cAMPHIBOLIC.

to answer the question, You should alteast go 30-60 days to judge results. You can cycle off for 30 days and repeat. The body temperature is evident ASAP but other effects are residual.

A conservative and VERY EFFECTIVE Dosing protocol would be
4 caps on non workout days. First dose in morning 30 minutes before breakfast on empty stomach and 2 6-7 hours later an hour before eating.

Workout days
3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules before workouts.

Assuming you workout 4 times a week, You woul have close to 5 weeks on one bottle(the label reads 140 caps but last minute, I made the decision to fill bottles to the top so there is close to 180 caps). Even to conserve more, You can take 1-2 days out of the week without using cAMPHIBOLIC(non workout days).

I gurantee great results with the protocol above. You could conserve a bottle for over 5 weeks(not many thermo supplements on the market that can claim 5 weeks on one bottle at a $32 price tag).

ceosm

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW thanks fo rthe great quick answer. This customer service adn friendliness is what made me hardly think twice about buying your new supp i appreciate it very much. So im guessing the supp is awsome wihtout anyhtign added! At 32 dollars im impressed and will definitely use it for awhile if its even half of what you claim (even though im sure its even more!) I think i will go with the dosing protocol that you emailed me when i bout the product im not worreid about how long it lasts im more interested in results. I will keep a log of my progress and post it everwhere once i am done. Thanks again.

G

WOW thanks fo rthe great quick answer. This customer service adn friendliness is what made me hardly think twice about buying your new supp i appreciate it very much. So im guessing the supp is awsome wihtout anyhtign added! At 32 dollars im impressed and will definitely use it for awhile if its even half of what you claim (even though im sure its even more!) I think i will go with the dosing protocol that you emailed me when i bout the product im not worreid about how long it lasts im more interested in results. I will keep a log of my progress and post it everwhere once i am done. Thanks again.
I would add a consistent diet and training protocol, but I acknowledge your an AM member so your way ahead of that game! You can use other anbolics along with cAMPHIBOLIC.

ceosm

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
got mine in today. ultra-fast shipping. thanks again. i'll be using it during PCT with the plan you wrote above.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
This really sounds awesome!

I'll definately be using it for my PCT. (Whenever the hell that will be :( It feels like I'll never be able to start my cycle!)

Now, the "anabolic thermogenic" just sounds too good to be true :p LOL. Can't wait to give it a shot!

G

This really sounds awesome!

I'll definately be using it for my PCT. (Whenever the hell that will be :( It feels like I'll never be able to start my cycle!)

Now, the "anabolic thermogenic" just sounds too good to be true :p LOL. Can't wait to give it a shot!
cAMPHIBOLIC is great for PCT or any other time you want an anabolic or thermogenic response!

ceosm

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the conservative dosing but what is the MOST effective dosing protocol that could be utilized using your new product? I will start it monday as i recieved it yesterday and am too excited to wait and wanted a little more feedback on dosage.

G

Go with this protocol

I like the conservative dosing but what is the MOST effective dosing protocol that could be utilized using your new product? I will start it monday as i recieved it yesterday and am too excited to wait and wanted a little more feedback on dosage.
Workout days
3 in morning
3 preworkout

Non workout days
2 morning
2 6-7 hours later

Also, you can take one day off a week. This is a very effective conservative cycle. In week 3, you could increase the pre workout dose to 4 caps. The maximum I would take is 8 on workout days and 6 on non workout days. All should see great results with this protocol.

ceosm

S

Stingray

Awards
This may be a stupid question but, how would this work for women for fat loss? I read some the research papers on your site but did not notice anything was was sex specific. would the dossages need to be differernt?

SR

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I’m trying to decide between taking 6 caps on training (3) days, 5 caps on sprinting (2) days and 4 on non-training (2) days, which would take me to 180 caps in 5 weeks.

Or

6 caps on weight training days and 4 caps every other days, which would last me just over 4 weeks.

Not sure there’d be much difference between the 2 protocols?

Of course I could just go with 6 caps everyday.

G

I’m trying to decide between taking 6 caps on training (3) days, 5 caps on sprinting (2) days and 4 on non-training (2) days, which would take me to 180 caps in 5 weeks.

Or

6 caps on weight training days and 4 caps every other days, which would last me just over 4 weeks.

Not sure there’d be much difference between the 2 protocols?

Of course I could just go with 6 caps everyday.
All would work but 6 a day is much simpler.

G

This may be a stupid question but, how would this work for women for fat loss? I read some the research papers on your site but did not notice anything was was sex specific. would the dossages need to be differernt?

SR
Actually, My Wife takes 4 a day and is always "HOT", She also noted that here menstrual cycle symptomes are not as harsh.

I suggest starting with 4 and increasing the dose after 2-3 weeks if needed.

ceosm

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
yeah you're probably right!

I replied to your last email where you asked me what else I'd be using together with c-amphibolic, not sure i heard back from ya. Then again maybe no answer was needed and u were just curious :)

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I just mentioned what I'll be using ie. citrulline malate, taurine, arginine, leptigen mass, sesathin, ab-solved and kre-alkalyn.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into using one of three different supplements to add during the last month of my bulk, and to carry me through PCT and on. I'm really leaning towards going with cAMPHIBOLIC. I do have a question about what I'll be using with it. So, USPLabs, I'm sending you a PM to get some advice from you. If everything sounds right, I'll probably make my order this week.

S

stevenki

Awards
ive been on this product for a couple days now, and it seems to get rid of a little water bloat. The increase in temperature is noticeable in the first couple days. So far im loving this product and for the price would order more

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Would this stuff be able to be taken with CEE, since CEE is a vaso diliator?