Yok3d

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I hear ya. I'm not a big drinker but I force myself to drink more water and eating carbs the night before and the morning of my workout. It makes a difference.

Arginine always worked for me to a degree, but for Yok3d is kickin for me, particularly when my diet is correct!!

2. Can someone explain the timing process
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Can someone explain the timing process
    it varies from person to person. The bottle has a very loose dosage protocol, it recommends pills for different body weights and to take them 1-1.5 hours prior to your workout. The issue is that some people need 6 pills 2.5 hours prior to get any effects. Not all.. but some.. other end up under dosing and taking it at the recommended time and they do fine. The dosage is just not set in stone and at around $3 per day to take, playing around to get it isn't really cheap.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    it varies from person to person. The bottle has a very loose dosage protocol, it recommends pills for different body weights and to take them 1-1.5 hours prior to your workout. The issue is that some people need 6 pills 2.5 hours prior to get any effects. Not all.. but some.. other end up under dosing and taking it at the recommended time and they do fine. The dosage is just not set in stone and at around $3 per day to take, playing around to get it isn't really cheap.
    I only get a great pump on arm day. I dose mine by busting them into my PWO and take about 30 mins before I work out...I have one dose left from my IC bottle and I think I have gotten a pump 4x so far that is worth speaking about...I only started busting the caps open in the last 6-7 doses and tried varying timing...wish they made this in powder form...would likely be cheaper overall and I hate all the pills I now take...

5. where are all the USP reps at?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d
    By Magg0078 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:23 PM
  2. Yok3d log
    By Cody Grux in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 03:25 PM