"unflavored" Modern BCAA nut sweat flavored?? - AnabolicMinds.com

"unflavored" Modern BCAA nut sweat flavored??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

"unflavored" Modern BCAA nut sweat flavored??

I bought the deal a while back where I got three tubs of Modern BCAA and a tub of Jack3d... Well, I am finally on my last tub of BCAA and its the unflavored one. I went to the gym last night with it and I nearly threw up when I took my first sip, it is the worst god damn taste I have ever tried. It is literally THAT BAD.

I went straight outside and emptied my water bottle in the parkinglot and spent 5 minutes washing out my water bottle so that disgusting taste wouldn't get stuck in it. Also there were little flakes floating around that just absolutely would not dissolve, while I never noticed this with the other two flavors.

Is there anyway to fix this problem? This product is completely useless to me as I simply cannot stomach that god awful flavor. I doubt I could give it away as anyone I gave it to would probably get pissed at me and get "distracted" while spotting me on bench.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by twistid View Post
    I bought the deal a while back where I got three tubs of Modern BCAA and a tub of Jack3d... Well, I am finally on my last tub of BCAA and its the unflavored one. I went to the gym last night with it and I nearly threw up when I took my first sip, it is the worst god damn taste I have ever tried. It is literally THAT BAD.

I went straight outside and emptied my water bottle in the parkinglot and spent 5 minutes washing out my water bottle so that disgusting taste wouldn't get stuck in it. Also there were little flakes floating around that just absolutely would not dissolve, while I never noticed this with the other two flavors.

Is there anyway to fix this problem? This product is completely useless to me as I simply cannot stomach that god awful flavor. I doubt I could give it away as anyone I gave it to would probably get pissed at me and get "distracted" while spotting me on bench.
    Pretty sure they didn't intend for the 'unflavored' to be used straight up...but mixed in with something...try adding in some crystal light...which is how I roll whenever I use bulk BCAA's...or 1-2 scoops of an already flavored BCAA product...with a scoop or 2 more of the unflavored....
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Don't quite know what "Nut Sweat" tastes like but I would just throw it into my pre-workout drink and use water intra-w/o. Otherwise I would mix it with the Xtend I have.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unflavored does not mean flavorless.

This product is intended to be mixed with a flavored beverage.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thread title....lol
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Don't quite know what "Nut Sweat" tastes like
    I was thinking the exact same thing!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

i use crystal light and it tastes great. use some common sense
  8. mscleaddictin

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing!
    Thank God I don't know what Nut Sweat tastes like, don't want to either...so can't compare. I did mix it with the other flavored BCAA's that it came with...just save it for when you order your next batch of flavored Modern BCAA's...or you can throw it in with your pre-workout protein shake, or just man up!!!

Get over the taste thing and think of the results you want...no pain, no gain
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  216 lbs.

I had almost the same experience. Not to mention its my first time trying BCAA. I mix it with my fruit flavored creatine and glutamine powder.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Unflavored protein powders really "unflavored"?
    By Ryyyyyy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 04:11 PM
  2. Unflavored Egg "Sport Protein"
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:07 AM
  3. Arnold's "Enclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding"
    By Manimalia in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:36 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Family Guy "modern Political" Fantasy !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 01:42 PM