Gonna get yok3d !

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Got my order in. Fantastic inner circle deal. Basically getting jack3d for free, or yok3d for free depending how you look at it.
Looking forward to seeing how this stuff works for Mma training.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
word word, I've yet to fine a NO booster that produces anything other than a lighter wallet. Gonna give this one a whack.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
if it's still available by thursday i'll grab some..........but most likely i know it'll be all gone.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well free shipping and free jack3d special flavor did it for me. the yok3d is icing on the cake if it delivers and i think it will

Ciep

Ciep

Awards
Just got mine, "pumped" to give it a try.

...sorry about that. ^^^ :ban:

twistid

Awards
I never got the link, can you guys post it please or pm it to me?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got the link, can you guys post it please or pm it to me?
Contact customer service, with your registered email address we will be able to get you the link.

Some email hosts protect against email lists, nothing we can do about that on our end.

Once the link gets posted, we pull the whole sale down... this is for our Inner Circle only, our true fans.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shipping for me was as much as the deal 30 dollars... which would be ok if I could get more than one...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shipping for me was as much as the deal 30 dollars... which would be ok if I could get more than one...
I really wish we had more on hand to do more... you know we would offer more if we had more!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really wish we had more on hand to do more... you know we would offer more if we had more!
I knows it... yah it's just unfortunate, might be able to pick some up at Nutra some time...I am thinking a bottle for back stage pump up... It's one time I really care about pump. I mean I like it but it's not vital..

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I knows it... yah it's just unfortunate, might be able to pick some up at Nutra some time...I am thinking a bottle for back stage pump up... It's one time I really care about pump. I mean I like it but it's not vital..
I think dosed a few hours pre contest, this would be a killer addition.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the jacked flavor ? don't tell me white blue raspberry... I am saving my last bottle ... like a fine whine... stuff is superb....

chops411

chops411

Awards
Berry Ice. Got in the mail today, that was pretty quick. Thanks guys.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
It would be funny if every Jacked tub they sent out was a different flavour.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Chops, That is awesome you got yours already. I just checked mine on FedEx and its been sitting in Irving, TX since Feb 2nd. I guess weather delays. Oh well, I'll get my chance to get yok3d soon enough!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't want another pump product. I'd look forward to trying maybe a new replacement for Anabolic Pump or Pslin. Better yet something NOT in the catagory of a test booster, partitioner, pump product, or pre workout.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Now turn the jack3d tub a little so we can read the flavour :-D

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I haven't even gotten an email as to a tracking number yet.
Hope it just shows up.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I haven't even gotten an email as to a tracking number yet.
Hope it just shows up.
Check your order status on the USP Labs website. I never got an email but there was a tracking number in the order status.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Check your order status on the USP Labs website. I never got an email but there was a tracking number in the order status.
Good call man. Just checked. Should have it in a day or two :)

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Menthol Berry ice dosent sound that goood to me :S

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Woo! Just taken delivery of mine here in the UK :) Thoroughly impressed as most of the shipping updates happened over the weekend!

Cant wait to try it tomorrow. Legs and back day :D

doubled2321

Awards
:worried: Fed ex tracking says they couldnt find my address and it was supposed to come today! what a let down

BigManDon

Awards
Chops, That is awesome you got yours already. I just checked mine on FedEx and its been sitting in Irving, TX since Feb 2nd. I guess weather delays. Oh well, I'll get my chance to get yok3d soon enough!
minez too..

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
That new flavour of Jack3d is fantastic!

Why only the limited run?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Also just a little update. Did my first workout on Jack3d and Yok3d and it was alot better than the one i had on Saturday. Then i was feeling very mentally tired, and was giving up by the end of my session. That was Chest/Bi's.

Today was Legs/Back and i was going up on weight on a number of the exercises.

I breezed through most of them even with the added weight, although my right knee started to complain during the squats so i had to abort them.

Afterwards my back certainly seems more 'pronounced' but as my arms didnt really get a beating there was no sign of any uber veins anywhere.

Thursday is Shoulders and Tris. Hopefully i'll see some veins then.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Got my Yok3d today! but snowed in. Gym tomorrow though!

Don't want another pump product. I'd look forward to trying maybe a new replacement for Anabolic Pump or Pslin. Better yet something NOT in the catagory of a test booster, partitioner, pump product, or pre workout.
Yok3d is a performance Product and MUCH more than just a pump product.

Anabolic Pump will never be replaced. The first University studied partioner....

Proven to works on first dose.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Used yoked twice now with no considerable improvements in vascularity, but thats hopefully a more cumulative effect...not even with aas would one expect an improvement on your first two doses. I appologize if this is covered already but using a stim like jacked along with a vasodialator like yoked kinda counter productive?

Btw I am not gonna blame usp, but you guys should be a little hesitant imo to run jacked with the yoked. HTF do you really know what you are getting outta the new product when you are using a VERY strong preworkout stim/pump product...

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Btw I am not gonna blame usp, but you guys should be a little hesitant imo to run jacked with the yoked. HTF do you really know what you are getting outta the new product when you are using a VERY strong preworkout stim/pump product...
Well Ideally you'd have a good idea of what effect jack3d has on you so can judge yok3d from there. Certainly it should be giving you pumps beyond what jack3d does.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Anyone else got any user feedback hopefully mine will arrive in the next few days :/

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only way I would trust that concept would be if I or the "ideal" guy kept a training journal that showed a marked improvement in some other category/mechanism of action that jacked does not work in.

Usp man? What would you say one would notice most from yoked that you would not notice/notice less prevalently from jCked? Thanks in advance, I am going to guess that the main thing is the pump?

mscleaddictin

Alright guys, I did get my shippment in a few days ago and gave it the test drive this morning. As stated on the bottle, I dosed Yok3d 90 minutes prior to training back/traps/biceps, and 2 scoops of Jack3d 30 minutes prior to training...I did get a pretty sensational pump! I am 230 lbs so I took 4 caps, the flavor of the Jack3d was good too...only for the inner circle group which is kind of cool. I definitely felt full for a couple of hours after, but the muscle fullness was sweet! Kind of hard to say if it is better than the other supplements out on the market...for instance...I have been using LG Sciences ASGT and Anadraulic Pump, which has Aginine Nitrate in it also...but they tell you to take the AP 15 minutes prior to workout, where USP Labs says in order for Nitrates to take on its full affect you need to take it 1 1/2-2 hours prior to training. So kind of wondering the logic behind both supplements and why they are recommending the differences. Going to hit chest/triceps tomorrow morning and I will try it again...see how pumped up I can get my pecs and triceps.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, I did get my shippment in a few days ago and gave it the test drive this morning. As stated on the bottle, I dosed Yok3d 90 minutes prior to training back/traps/biceps, and 2 scoops of Jack3d 30 minutes prior to training...I did get a pretty sensational pump! I am 230 lbs so I took 4 caps, the flavor of the Jack3d was good too...only for the inner circle group which is kind of cool. I definitely felt full for a couple of hours after, but the muscle fullness was sweet! Kind of hard to say if it is better than the other supplements out on the market...for instance...I have been using LG Sciences ASGT and Anadraulic Pump, which has Aginine Nitrate in it also...but they tell you to take the AP 15 minutes prior to workout, where USP Labs says in order for Nitrates to take on its full affect you need to take it 1 1/2-2 hours prior to training. So kind of wondering the logic behind both supplements and why they are recommending the differences. Going to hit chest/triceps tomorrow morning and I will try it again...see how pumped up I can get my pecs and triceps.
We cover our logic in the full write-up, here is an excerpt.

Timing & dose is crucial…

You can’t just throw nitrates in everything and hope for the best as too much nitrate can actually have negative side effects along with not being as effective!

It’s ALL About The Correct Dose For YOU…

In addition to timing of nitrates being a critical factor, individual dose is also vital to maximizing any nitrate-based product…

This is why we recommend that you start with 3 capsules (2 for those under 140 pounds) of Yok3d on workout days only and go from there. We provide a dosing chart on each label for a guide, but it’s just a guide, you have to find what works best for you…

Take too much or too often and you won’t like the results. Gone are the days of having to take a Nitric Oxide enhancing pill multiple times per day or even every day for that matter…

If you were to do that with Yok3d, you could become TOO vasodilated…that’s how strong it is…

Don’t Waste Your Nitrates

Don’t cheat yourself and waste your money by following incorrect dosing guidelines…

Instead of making random guess as to when you should consume a serving of Yok3d, we have used published kinetic data on nitrates to determine our dosing for Yok3d.

You see, if you consume a serving of nitrates and then begin working out only 15-45 minutes later, you’re wasting a great deal of the product’s efficacy.

Studies have shown that nitrate levels begin to increase as early as 10 minutes after ingestion and they generally peak anywhere from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours and in some cases, the peak may take even longer to occur (37-41).

Yet, it would be a MAJOR mistake to time the dose based upon nitrate concentrations alone because the activity (i.e., increased Nitric Oxide) that we’re after is actually directly derived from nitrite, the reduced product of nitrate.

In effect, you want nitrite levels to be highest when you’re working out as nitrite is first in line for conversion to N.O.

Looking at the studies which have evaluated nitrite levels after nitrate administration, we find that N.O. doesn’t begin to increase substantially over that of baseline values until 1-2 hours post administration where levels reach a peak between 2-3 hours after administration…

…Simply put…

You’ve Got To Allow Your Body Time To “Unlock” This Incredible, Highly Complex Metabolic Cascade So It Can Work To Your Advantage…

It is no coincidence that indicators of vasodilation and certain performance markers aren’t significantly affected until at least 60-90 minutes post administration and don’t reach a peak until the 2 hour or greater mark (37, 42).

BOTTOM LINE: Don’t take nitrates at the same time as your pre-workout, take them before…
# Webb AJ, et al. Acute blood pressure lowering, vasoprotective, and antiplatelet properties of dietary nitrate via bioconversion to nitrite. Hypertension. 2008 Mar;51(3):784-790

# van Velzen AG, et al. The oral bioavailability of nitrate from nitrate-rich vegetables in humans. Toxicol Lett. 2008 Oct 1;181(3):177-181

# Cortas NK & Wakid NW. Pharmacokinetic aspects of inorganic nitrate ingestion in man. Pharmacol Toxicol. 1991 Mar;68(3):192-195

# Lundberg JO & Govoni M. Inorganic nitrate is a possible source for systemic generation of nitric oxide. Free Radic Biol Med. 2004 Aug 1;37(3):395-400

# Govoni M, et al. The increase in plasma nitrite after a dietary nitrate load is markedly attenuated by an antibacterial mouthwash. Nitric Oxide. 2008 Dec;19(4):333-337

# Vanhatalo A, et al. Acute and chronic effects of dietary nitrate supplementation on blood pressure and the physiological responses to moderate-intensity and incremental exercise. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2010 Oct;299(4):R1121-R1131
I hope this helps! Please keep us updated on your progress!

mscleaddictin

We cover our logic in the full write-up, here is an excerpt.

I hope this helps! Please keep us updated on your progress!
I did read this...that is why I was questioning why another company wouldn't address the timing of dosing the nitrates as well. Thanks for the input.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
So i dose 90 min pre wokrout (empty stomach) (Yok3D)
60 min pre workout meal
30min pre workout powder? (Jack3D)

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
So i dose 90 min pre wokrout (empty stomach) (Yok3D)
60 min pre workout meal
30min pre workout powder? (Jack3D)
I think its more simple than that. iirc you dose 120 minutes before workout with a meal and 90 minutes w/o a meal regardless of your PWO which is typically taken 30minutes prior to workout.