Gonna get yok3d !

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Btw I am not gonna blame usp, but you guys should be a little hesitant imo to run jacked with the yoked. HTF do you really know what you are getting outta the new product when you are using a VERY strong preworkout stim/pump product...
    Well Ideally you'd have a good idea of what effect jack3d has on you so can judge yok3d from there. Certainly it should be giving you pumps beyond what jack3d does.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.05%

Anyone else got any user feedback hopefully mine will arrive in the next few days :/
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%

The only way I would trust that concept would be if I or the "ideal" guy kept a training journal that showed a marked improvement in some other category/mechanism of action that jacked does not work in.

Usp man? What would you say one would notice most from yoked that you would not notice/notice less prevalently from jCked? Thanks in advance, I am going to guess that the main thing is the pump?
    •   

4. mscleaddictin

Alright guys, I did get my shippment in a few days ago and gave it the test drive this morning. As stated on the bottle, I dosed Yok3d 90 minutes prior to training back/traps/biceps, and 2 scoops of Jack3d 30 minutes prior to training...I did get a pretty sensational pump! I am 230 lbs so I took 4 caps, the flavor of the Jack3d was good too...only for the inner circle group which is kind of cool. I definitely felt full for a couple of hours after, but the muscle fullness was sweet! Kind of hard to say if it is better than the other supplements out on the market...for instance...I have been using LG Sciences ASGT and Anadraulic Pump, which has Aginine Nitrate in it also...but they tell you to take the AP 15 minutes prior to workout, where USP Labs says in order for Nitrates to take on its full affect you need to take it 1 1/2-2 hours prior to training. So kind of wondering the logic behind both supplements and why they are recommending the differences. Going to hit chest/triceps tomorrow morning and I will try it again...see how pumped up I can get my pecs and triceps.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mscleaddictin View Post
    Alright guys, I did get my shippment in a few days ago and gave it the test drive this morning. As stated on the bottle, I dosed Yok3d 90 minutes prior to training back/traps/biceps, and 2 scoops of Jack3d 30 minutes prior to training...I did get a pretty sensational pump! I am 230 lbs so I took 4 caps, the flavor of the Jack3d was good too...only for the inner circle group which is kind of cool. I definitely felt full for a couple of hours after, but the muscle fullness was sweet! Kind of hard to say if it is better than the other supplements out on the market...for instance...I have been using LG Sciences ASGT and Anadraulic Pump, which has Aginine Nitrate in it also...but they tell you to take the AP 15 minutes prior to workout, where USP Labs says in order for Nitrates to take on its full affect you need to take it 1 1/2-2 hours prior to training. So kind of wondering the logic behind both supplements and why they are recommending the differences. Going to hit chest/triceps tomorrow morning and I will try it again...see how pumped up I can get my pecs and triceps.
    We cover our logic in the full write-up, here is an excerpt.

Timing & dose is crucial…

You can’t just throw nitrates in everything and hope for the best as too much nitrate can actually have negative side effects along with not being as effective!

It’s ALL About The Correct Dose For YOU…

In addition to timing of nitrates being a critical factor, individual dose is also vital to maximizing any nitrate-based product…

This is why we recommend that you start with 3 capsules (2 for those under 140 pounds) of Yok3d on workout days only and go from there. We provide a dosing chart on each label for a guide, but it’s just a guide, you have to find what works best for you…

Take too much or too often and you won’t like the results. Gone are the days of having to take a Nitric Oxide enhancing pill multiple times per day or even every day for that matter…

If you were to do that with Yok3d, you could become TOO vasodilated…that’s how strong it is…

Don’t Waste Your Nitrates

Don’t cheat yourself and waste your money by following incorrect dosing guidelines…

Instead of making random guess as to when you should consume a serving of Yok3d, we have used published kinetic data on nitrates to determine our dosing for Yok3d.

You see, if you consume a serving of nitrates and then begin working out only 15-45 minutes later, you’re wasting a great deal of the product’s efficacy.

Studies have shown that nitrate levels begin to increase as early as 10 minutes after ingestion and they generally peak anywhere from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours and in some cases, the peak may take even longer to occur (37-41).

Yet, it would be a MAJOR mistake to time the dose based upon nitrate concentrations alone because the activity (i.e., increased Nitric Oxide) that we’re after is actually directly derived from nitrite, the reduced product of nitrate.

In effect, you want nitrite levels to be highest when you’re working out as nitrite is first in line for conversion to N.O.

Looking at the studies which have evaluated nitrite levels after nitrate administration, we find that N.O. doesn’t begin to increase substantially over that of baseline values until 1-2 hours post administration where levels reach a peak between 2-3 hours after administration…

…Simply put…

You’ve Got To Allow Your Body Time To “Unlock” This Incredible, Highly Complex Metabolic Cascade So It Can Work To Your Advantage…

It is no coincidence that indicators of vasodilation and certain performance markers aren’t significantly affected until at least 60-90 minutes post administration and don’t reach a peak until the 2 hour or greater mark (37, 42).

BOTTOM LINE: Don’t take nitrates at the same time as your pre-workout, take them before…
    # Webb AJ, et al. Acute blood pressure lowering, vasoprotective, and antiplatelet properties of dietary nitrate via bioconversion to nitrite. Hypertension. 2008 Mar;51(3):784-790

# van Velzen AG, et al. The oral bioavailability of nitrate from nitrate-rich vegetables in humans. Toxicol Lett. 2008 Oct 1;181(3):177-181

# Cortas NK & Wakid NW. Pharmacokinetic aspects of inorganic nitrate ingestion in man. Pharmacol Toxicol. 1991 Mar;68(3):192-195

# Lundberg JO & Govoni M. Inorganic nitrate is a possible source for systemic generation of nitric oxide. Free Radic Biol Med. 2004 Aug 1;37(3):395-400

# Govoni M, et al. The increase in plasma nitrite after a dietary nitrate load is markedly attenuated by an antibacterial mouthwash. Nitric Oxide. 2008 Dec;19(4):333-337

# Vanhatalo A, et al. Acute and chronic effects of dietary nitrate supplementation on blood pressure and the physiological responses to moderate-intensity and incremental exercise. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2010 Oct;299(4):R1121-R1131
    I hope this helps! Please keep us updated on your progress!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  6. mscleaddictin

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We cover our logic in the full write-up, here is an excerpt.

I hope this helps! Please keep us updated on your progress!
    I did read this...that is why I was questioning why another company wouldn't address the timing of dosing the nitrates as well. Thanks for the input.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.05%

So i dose 90 min pre wokrout (empty stomach) (Yok3D)
    60 min pre workout meal
    30min pre workout powder? (Jack3D)
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.71%

Quote Originally Posted by UndiluteD View Post
    So i dose 90 min pre wokrout (empty stomach) (Yok3D)
    60 min pre workout meal
    30min pre workout powder? (Jack3D)
    I think its more simple than that. iirc you dose 120 minutes before workout with a meal and 90 minutes w/o a meal regardless of your PWO which is typically taken 30minutes prior to workout.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d
    By Magg0078 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Gonna do work ! Mesomorph and yok3d
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:19 PM