OxyElite and Jack3D Together?

Dozi

Awards
Hello everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

I have been using Jack3D for awhile now with my workouts, and love it of course. I also wanted to check out Oxyelite pro to start cutting off the extra pounds from the holiday food and such.

With all of the warning labels on both bottles, is this NOT reccomended to take both of these products at the same time??? I hit the gym hard 3 days a week, Mon, Tues, and Thursday with 2 scoops of jacked before each session.

Should i only take oxyelite on the days i do not take jack3d, not do both during the same cycle at all, or would it be ok to take oxyelite everyday of the week while still only using the jack3d on my workout days?

Thank you for your feedback in advance, and if you need more info about my tolerences and or diet or anything like that just let me know!

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
No, it is not recommended to take both together. Too much stimulant content. Recreate, which is a low-stim fat burner, is the way to go when you want a daily fat burner to use with Jack3d.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, and thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

I have been using Jack3D for awhile now with my workouts, and love it of course. I also wanted to check out Oxyelite pro to start cutting off the extra pounds from the holiday food and such.

With all of the warning labels on both bottles, is this NOT reccomended to take both of these products at the same time??? I hit the gym hard 3 days a week, Mon, Tues, and Thursday with 2 scoops of jacked before each session.

Should i only take oxyelite on the days i do not take jack3d, not do both during the same cycle at all, or would it be ok to take oxyelite everyday of the week while still only using the jack3d on my workout days?

Thank you for your feedback in advance, and if you need more info about my tolerences and or diet or anything like that just let me know!
Too much geranium! I'd do the recreate as suggested or find a preWO product that only uses caffeine