Answers

where did u order from
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I wonder what the special Inner Circle-Only flavor of Jack3d will be?
    Obviously I cannot release the name, but as a Jack3d user of over 3 years - I must say Ive never tasted one like this.

You'll be blown away when you see the addition!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Jacked off and on from the introduction of it. Can't wait to try the new flavor. And yes that phrasing was on purpose!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Obviously I cannot release the name, but as a Jack3d user of over 3 years - I must say Ive never tasted one like this.

You'll be blown away when you see the addition!
    Haha, you're killin' me, man! I guess I will find out soon enough though...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Looking forward to Tuesday's IC release!

For those interested, here is YOK3D's ingredient profile:

Sorta lame if you ask me. I hit it right on the nail with my post on another thread. Arginine as you and me know does not increase NO so I don't know why they say in there write up that people have had good results from it and now with the nitrates added it will be even better. I already take creatine nitrates and GPLC and nitrozine which is a GPLC product so what makes yoked so different?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Sorta lame if you ask me. I hit it right on the nail with my post on another thread. Arginine as you and me know does not increase NO so I don't know why they say in there write up that people have had good results from it and now with the nitrates added it will be even better. I already take creatine nitrates and GPLC and nitrozine which is a GPLC product so what makes yoked so different?
    Comparing to AAKG wasn't all that great... agree there. That said I've been trying pumpbol lately, which has the main nitrate ' Arginine nitrate' which has given me great pumps but works better the longer you take it before workout.

What is useful about Yoked is that it's separate with Arginine nitrate and other performance enhancing parts that benefit from been taken an hour + before workout, so you'll be able to take it much longer before a workout where taking your stim pre workout might be counter productive taking it that early.

If you already have a good product that gives you good pump and you're happy with then awesome. I'm interested to see how the two addition ingredients add to the mix.

Cellucor is also coming out with a Arginine nitrate pump product, so I'm figuring thats a big part of what makes pumpbol great, so might be the beginning of a bunch of companies jumping on that bandwagon, probably without the additional extras that tend to unique to USP.

Personally I'm curious enough to grab a bottle in the presale, see how it stacks up against pumpbol and icarin for pumps and performance for me. Curious to see I'm right about Arginine nitrate being the key to this.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Comparing to AAKG wasn't all that great... agree there. That said I've been trying pumpbol lately, which has the main nitrate ' Arginine nitrate' which has given me great pumps but works better the longer you take it before workout.

What is useful about Yoked is that it's separate with Arginine nitrate and other performance enhancing parts that benefit from been taken an hour + before workout, so you'll be able to take it much longer before a workout where taking your stim pre workout might be counter productive taking it that early.

If you already have a good product that gives you good pump and you're happy with then awesome. I'm interested to see how the two addition ingredients add to the mix.

Cellucor is also coming out with a Arginine nitrate pump product, so I'm figuring thats a big part of what makes pumpbol great, so might be the beginning of a bunch of companies jumping on that bandwagon, probably without the additional extras that tend to unique to USP.

Personally I'm curious enough to grab a bottle in the presale, see how it stacks up against pumpbol and icarin for pumps and performance for me. Curious to see I'm right about Arginine nitrate being the key to this.
    My money is on a synergy between the ingredients here.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My money is on a synergy between the ingredients here.
    Agreed on this too... curious to try it out
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Every study on arginine shows no sign of no increase. Nitrates yes so maybe the nitrates part of yoked may work but the arginine part wont. Plus look at the studies. Most are done at 9 grams. This is a blend. At least make it creatine nitrates and something like nitrozine.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Every study on arginine shows no sign of no increase. Nitrates yes so maybe the nitrates part of yoked may work but the arginine part wont. Plus look at the studies. Most are done at 9 grams. This is a blend. At least make it creatine nitrates and something like nitrozine.
    If you only knew... I dare you to not try the product.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I will see. Since been taking creatine nitrates and power shock nitrates I will be honest. Had zero luck with prime and pink magic.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Agreed on this too... curious to try it out
    If arginine clinically does not work to begin with what synergy are we talking about? It's no way near the clinically dose any how. I believe nitrates and vitamin c will work and there for I will try it just because of those two ingredients.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Why tear their product apart???? you didn't get results from your 1ad / 4ad stack either DJ so does that mean it doesn't work?? Not trying to start a fight here but i really find it tough listening to you bash products that work and have worked for others...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I have posted videos of what works and what does not work. Watch my videos before you quickly judge me. I know for a fact you have not watched my videos because I have used a hand full of products that work. Just to name a few. I like gear and need to slin easily. Bought a case of them. I like vitalizer and phyique, been using it for years. So for you to say I have had bad experience with every product I have used is mis leading the board.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

You know i'd respond to this but honestly anyone who has followed your logs knows what i'm talking about. I've already been in crap for saying to much about you and your logs so i'm going to step back now...Just tired of you jumping on forums of pre-workouts with arginine and stating that they don't work even though countless other people say they do!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    You know i'd respond to this but honestly anyone who has followed your logs knows what i'm talking about. I've already been in crap for saying to much about you and your logs so i'm going to step back now...Just tired of you jumping on forums of pre-workouts with arginine and stating that they don't work even though countless other people say they do!
    Agreed, I don't need someone telling me something doesn't work if they've never tried it.

Sent from my Android device
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    I don't care what people say, I care what studies prove. Anyone can say any thing and lie about it and does not mean it works.

Look at the myostatin fad that was out. People swore by it but as you and me know the studies were not there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:53 AM
  2. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM
  3. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:13 PM